Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Hillary Clinton will win the US Presidency.

Juan_Pablo_times_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 9:04:21 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Hillary Clinton will win the US Presidency and she deserves to. I think it's great that she says 50% of her cabinet will be made up of women, to more accurately reflect the American demographic landscape.

For me personally, her win will be bittersweet, because she has character qualities that I failed to possess at very challenging moments in my life. But she's definitely the best person running in this election. She also doesn't need my help to win. She can easily win without me.

I wish her well in November.

She will not only be an amazing US President. She will go down in history as one of the world's most amazing heroes!

I love her! I will be voting for her in November.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 11:19:14 PM
Ben Ghazi. We aint forgot.

Lobbyists. We aint forgot.

$250,000 for speeches. We aint forgot.

Hates vets. We aint forgot.

Has an anti American mole as her follow around girl. Better never forget.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 9:56:05 AM
At 4/26/2016 9:04:21 PM, Juan_Pablo_times_2 wrote:
Hillary Clinton will win the US Presidency and she deserves to. I think it's great that she says 50% of her cabinet will be made up of women, to more accurately reflect the American demographic landscape.

For me personally, her win will be bittersweet, because she has character qualities that I failed to possess at very challenging moments in my life. But she's definitely the best person running in this election. She also doesn't need my help to win. She can easily win without me.

She will not only be an amazing US President. She will go down in history as one of the world's most amazing heroes!

50% of her cabinet being women is exactly what's wrong with her. How about 100% of her cabinet be made up of the MOST qualified candidates. If that's 90% women so be it, but what's between your leg being the top qualification is pathetic.
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2016 10:09:02 AM

What about people with brown hair? Are they accurately represented? Or people with green eyes? How about different religious groups? Or education levels? See how absurd that is?

I thought politicians were supposed to represent everybody, not just people with the same type of reproductive organs.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
Juan_Pablo_times_2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:43:33 AM
At 4/27/2016 9:56:05 AM, vortex86 wrote:

50% of her cabinet being women is exactly what's wrong with her. How about 100% of her cabinet be made up of the MOST qualified candidates. If that's 90% women so be it, but what's between your leg being the top qualification is pathetic.

Hillary Clinton will appoint qualified women into office, a group that's often overlooked. The truth is there are many qualified people that can enter these positions.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 4:12:47 AM
I think it's great that she says 50% of her cabinet will be made up of women, to more accurately reflect the American demographic landscape.
I bet they'll be similarly qualified as well
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 4:23:44 AM
At 4/28/2016 3:43:33 AM, Juan_Pablo_times_2 wrote:

Hillary Clinton will appoint qualified women into office, a group that's often overlooked. The truth is there are many qualified people that can enter these positions.

Hillary Clinton herself isn't qualified to make that determination.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 1:43:26 PM

Qualified vs Most Qualified. "Often" how often, what do you base this off of any evidence to support this? "many" qualified people, how many? Any evidence to support there are at the level of 50% she's mentioning. This is not the litmus test that one should be considering when hiring people nor should race, religion, sexuality. Hire the most qualified candidates based on their merit alone nothing more, nothing less.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 3:13:36 PM
At 4/28/2016 1:43:26 PM, vortex86 wrote:

Qualified vs Most Qualified. "Often" how often, what do you base this off of any evidence to support this? "many" qualified people, how many? Any evidence to support there are at the level of 50% she's mentioning. This is not the litmus test that one should be considering when hiring people nor should race, religion, sexuality. Hire the most qualified candidates based on their merit alone nothing more, nothing less.

Should Hillary lose this election, it will certainly be a death blow to traditional identity politics from the Democrats.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2016 3:09:40 AM

I need only one word to prove you wrong: Trump.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW