Jump to topic:

Behold: an American hero

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 5:04:25 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
A true hero has emerged out of the darkness, one who will join the god-emperor in leading us back into greatness.

Our hero waded into a group of leftist scum, Trump hat donned, and came out alive. The filth assaulted him multiple times (never one on one of course as that would require some sense of honor), stole his hat, screamed at him, but he held firm. An American hero. We're going to take our country back from these people
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 5:08:28 AM
Here are some of the animals destroying a police car:

A heroic Trump supporter broke through the cowardly leftist crusade by doing donuts until they let him pass:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 5:25:53 AM
Here is a man who was mobbed after he tried to retrieve his Trump hat from the scum that stole it: http://i.dailymail.co.uk...

It's worth supporting Trump just to spite these people. "Protestors" wove Mexican flags and burned American ones...we've been colonized.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 10:52:33 PM
At 4/30/2016 10:50:28 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
I could have guessed this post was about Trump by seeing the title.

One of these days, I'm sure Thett will post about someone who isn't Trump, and we'll all be rickrolled.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 11:22:32 PM
At 4/30/2016 5:25:53 AM, thett3 wrote:
Here is a man who was mobbed after he tried to retrieve his Trump hat from the scum that stole it: http://i.dailymail.co.uk...

It's worth supporting Trump just to spite these people. "Protestors" wove Mexican flags and burned American ones...we've been colonized.

Good, now go back to Europe because we are taking back the land your thieving murderous ancestors stole.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 11:28:43 PM
At 4/30/2016 11:22:32 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

Good, now go back to Europe because we are taking back the land your thieving murderous ancestors stole.

Look at this loyal American citizen, everybody. Isn't mass immigration an amazing thing?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 11:41:32 PM
At 4/30/2016 11:28:43 PM, thett3 wrote:

Look at this loyal American citizen, everybody. Isn't mass immigration an amazing thing?

It is. We are making America great again after scum like you and Trump ran it into the ground.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 11:44:01 PM
At 4/30/2016 11:41:32 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

It is. We are making America great again after scum like you and Trump ran it into the ground.

You have to go back, traitor
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

EvanescentEfflorescence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:05:46 AM
At 4/30/2016 5:04:25 AM, thett3 wrote:
A true hero has emerged out of the darkness, one who will join the god-emperor in leading us back into greatness.

Our hero waded into a group of leftist scum, Trump hat donned, and came out alive. The filth assaulted him multiple times (never one on one of course as that would require some sense of honor), stole his hat, screamed at him, but he held firm. An American hero. We're going to take our country back from these people

Why do you only ever post about Trump?
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

http://www.debate.org...

The opponent didn't respond:

No response:

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:07:29 AM
At 5/1/2016 12:05:46 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:

Because I have very high energy
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

EvanescentEfflorescence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:09:54 AM
At 5/1/2016 12:07:29 AM, thett3 wrote:

Don't you have better things to do? Based on your debate record, you're clearly not a loser who should be trash-posting on forums like this.

Just seems like a waste.
Free vote -- short read. I've spent well over 15 hours researching abortion in the past week, so there might be something there for you. I recommend reading Con's counter-arguments first to come to a quick decisions, but the choice is all yours:

No response:

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:12:01 AM
At 5/1/2016 12:09:54 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:

Don't you have better things to do?

No

Based on your debate record, you're clearly not a loser who should be trash-posting on forums like this.

Most of my wins are against my multi accounts, and the others are forfeits

Just seems like a waste.

No, Jeb is a waste
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

EvanescentEfflorescence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:14:22 AM
At 5/1/2016 12:12:01 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:09:54 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:

Don't you have better things to do?

No

Based on your debate record, you're clearly not a loser who should be trash-posting on forums like this.

Most of my wins are against my multi accounts, and the others are forfeits

Just seems like a waste.

No, Jeb is a waste

Very funny, but you're the one who misses out.

It seems to be a sad, common trend on this site: most people come here to flame or post stupid memes. Intellectual discussion is somewhat tricky to find, despite this being a debate site...

No response:

oo00
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 2:25:42 AM

I am not a voter but I sure am enjoying Donald Trump and his loyal supporters putting all those lying politicians to shame. If this was a TV series, it would surely get an Emmy award.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 2:40:18 AM

This video reminds me how the blacks used to be beat and spit upon during desegregation.

Looks like Whitey needs some civil rights now.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 4:29:34 PM
At 5/1/2016 12:14:22 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:
It seems to be a sad, common trend on this site: most people come here to flame or post stupid memes. Intellectual discussion is somewhat tricky to find, despite this being a debate site...

To be fair, Thett also posts intellectual defenses of Trump. Granted, he only posts about Trump, but he's produced intellectual discussion from that too.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:30:43 PM
At 4/30/2016 11:44:01 PM, thett3 wrote:

Go back to where, bigot?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:40:37 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:30:43 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

Go back to where, bigot?

To whichever country you're loyal to. Why is that a problem? If you think people like me, whose family has been here for centuries, are so terrible (for...reasons?) obviously you don't like the foundation of America...considering that we built it.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:44:26 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:40:37 PM, thett3 wrote:

Go back to where, bigot?

To whichever country you're loyal to. Why is that a problem? If you think people like me, whose family has been here for centuries, are so terrible (for...reasons?) obviously you don't like the foundation of America...considering that we built it.

I'm loyal to this country. Your ancestors didn't build jack... they stole other people's land and enslaved others to improve it. If you have a problem with immigration, then you have a problem with the way this country achieved greatness.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:48:18 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:44:26 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

I'm loyal to this country. Your ancestors didn't build jack... they stole other people's land and enslaved others to improve it. If you have a problem with immigration, then you have a problem with the way this country achieved greatness.

Nothing inherently great about allowing thugs to piss all over American laws. Not now, not ever in the past.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:49:10 PM

Go back to where, bigot?

I'm loyal to this country.

You celebrated people waving Mexican flags and burning American ones in response to a politician who advocates enforcing the law.

Your ancestors didn't build jack... they stole other people's land and enslaved others to improve it. If you have a problem with immigration, then you have a problem with the way this country achieved greatness.

Lol, yeah America was built on the back of slaves...that's why the industrial powerhouse that was the South demolished the free states in the North when it came to conflict. And everyone knows America was just a worthless backwater until the immigration act of 1965.

Ford, I know you've never actually read any real history (believe it or not, A Peoples History of the United States doesn't count) but your understanding of American history, the founding of this country, and the historical contexts in which historical events occurred is particularly poor
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:51:14 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:48:18 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Nothing inherently great about allowing thugs to piss all over American laws. Not now, not ever in the past.

Yeah, those who pissed all over the American Jim Crow laws were nothing but a bunch of thugs!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:53:41 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:51:14 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

Yeah, those who pissed all over the American Jim Crow laws were nothing but a bunch of thugs!

You celebrated a Trump supporter having his property stolen and being beaten bloody by a mob after he tried to get it back. Laws against theft and assault are the same to you as Jim Crow?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:57:39 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:49:10 PM, thett3 wrote:

Go back to where, bigot?

I'm loyal to this country.

You celebrated people waving Mexican flags and burning American ones in response to a politician who advocates enforcing the law.
Trump doesn't advocate enforcing the law. He advocates changing the law to get rid of birthright citizenship. But why stop there? Let's just keep going until nobody in America has skin darker than a sheet of paper or has a last name that we suthernurz cain't pruh-nowns! MURCA! Face it, Trump is a racist sack of excrement that gives his supporters the excuse to show their true colors.

Your ancestors didn't build jack... they stole other people's land and enslaved others to improve it. If you have a problem with immigration, then you have a problem with the way this country achieved greatness.

Lol, yeah America was built on the back of slaves...that's why the industrial powerhouse that was the South demolished the free states in the North when it came to conflict. And everyone knows America was just a worthless backwater until the immigration act of 1965.
Ouch, you must have really sprained your brain on those mental gymnastics.
Ford, I know you've never actually read any real history (believe it or not, A Peoples History of the United States doesn't count) but your understanding of American history, the founding of this country, and the historical contexts in which historical events occurred is particularly poor
It's actually not. If I were a debater like you, this is where I'd say "Ad hominem, blah blah blah..." but instead I'll just point out that you're on the wrong side of history. Enjoy the death throes of imperialism while you can buddy. Soon it'll all be over, and you will be back to crying about having been colonized by them brown folks.
EvanescentEfflorescence
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:59:53 PM
At 5/1/2016 4:29:34 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/1/2016 12:14:22 AM, EvanescentEfflorescence wrote:

To be fair, Thett also posts intellectual defenses of Trump. Granted, he only posts about Trump, but he's produced intellectual discussion from that too.

Mmm okay.

No response:

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:08:37 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:53:41 PM, thett3 wrote:

You celebrated a Trump supporter having his property stolen and being beaten bloody by a mob after he tried to get it back. Laws against theft and assault are the same to you as Jim Crow?

https://www.youtube.com...
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:11:06 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:53:41 PM, thett3 wrote:

Beaten bloody??? hahaha now there is conclusive proof that you are delusional. He was actually the first to commit "assault" about 15 seconds into the video he shoves one of the protestors. Nobody throws a punch at him, at worst they are jostling him as he walks. No blood, no beating. But I wouldn't expect a white Trump supporter to know a single thing about being beaten bloody by a mob of a different race.

As for theft, please. Snatching the guy's hat and giving it back 30 seconds later is as much theft as what Trump's campaign manager did was assault. Simply absurd.

Anyways, as people like you would say, this guy had it coming. Wears that hat and walks through a group of Trump protesters? He got lucky, to tell the truth. Worse has happened to people who disrupt Trump rallies.