I met the delegates!

A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 6:52:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/30/2016 6:34:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
So I just went to a caucus today and helped to select the delegates for Trump. What a fun time!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Glad to see you are enthusiastic to participate in politics.

Do you mind if I ask you why you support Trump? I know this election year has become a very heated topic to talk about, but I feel because of that I never got the chance to actually have a decent discusion with someone about why they supprot their candidate.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 7:03:51 PM
At 4/30/2016 6:52:39 PM, A1tre wrote:
So I just went to a caucus today and helped to select the delegates for Trump. What a fun time!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Do you mind if I ask you why you support Trump? I know this election year has become a very heated topic to talk about, but I feel because of that I never got the chance to actually have a decent discusion with someone about why they supprot their candidate.

Because the people have a right to be heard. If we allow "elites" to run our government, then we may as well call this experiment in democracy a failure.
oo00
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 7:19:07 PM
At 4/30/2016 7:03:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Because the people have a right to be heard. If we allow "elites" to run our government, then we may as well call this experiment in democracy a failure. : :

Most "party-minded" voters can't understand this logic. They actually believe they have to follow someone else's thoughts to represent their own thoughts.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 2:33:04 AM
Lying Ted sent his backers under the "Anti Establishment Liberty Slate" to try and subvert the Trump delegates. It didn't work.
A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:39:34 PM

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Because the people have a right to be heard. If we allow "elites" to run our government, then we may as well call this experiment in democracy a failure.

Does Trump not count as an "elite", considering he has billions of dollars in wealth and has used his wealth to buy politicians all his life?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 7:35:55 PM
At 5/1/2016 6:39:34 PM, A1tre wrote:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Does Trump not count as an "elite", considering he has billions of dollars in wealth and has used his wealth to buy politicians all his life?

The problem is about getting government out of the money. Politicians should never have the power to sell laws to the highest bidder. Every businessman, not just Trump is forced to bribe the politicians that make exceptions to the laws of the land, or risk insolvency. The government should never have been allowed to pass commercial laws to the extent they now do. That's a failure of the SCOTUS and the loose interpretation of the commerce clause.

The lawless elites need to be run out of town. We need a new Sheriff to enforce the rule of law and equality under the law. That sheriff is Trump. The Elites tremble in their ivory towers.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:41:06 PM
At 5/1/2016 7:35:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

The problem is about getting government out of the money. Politicians should never have the power to sell laws to the highest bidder. Every businessman, not just Trump is forced to bribe the politicians that make exceptions to the laws of the land, or risk insolvency. The government should never have been allowed to pass commercial laws to the extent they now do. That's a failure of the SCOTUS and the loose interpretation of the commerce clause.

The lawless elites need to be run out of town. We need a new Sheriff to enforce the rule of law and equality under the law. That sheriff is Trump. The Elites tremble in their ivory towers.

And how do you know he's going to do this? So far he's been involved in the most corporatist practices of any candidate/politician, he lies the most out of any other candidate, he's supported the same elites for pretty much 40 years, and his closest aids and even himself are admiring that his tone isn't genuine.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:51:07 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:41:06 PM, Sam7411 wrote:

And how do you know he's going to do this? So far he's been involved in the most corporatist practices of any candidate/politician, he lies the most out of any other candidate, he's supported the same elites for pretty much 40 years, and his closest aids and even himself are admiring that his tone isn't genuine.

1) He can't be bought.
2) He knows how the system is broken more than anyone else since he has had to play by their rules all his life.
3) The sheer fact that the GOP elites are attacking him more than they have ever attacked Obama tells you exactly where they stand, and why they fear Trump.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:51:26 PM
Nice, you helped make America great again
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 8:55:35 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:51:26 PM, thett3 wrote:
Nice, you helped make America great again

Thanks! (we sent two really cool gals, one owns a shotgun and the other worked as a secret service agent)
A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:05:21 PM
At 5/1/2016 7:35:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

I think your concerns are valid, but why do you think Trump is the solution? Sure he himself may be free of the influence of money, but has he ever said he would do anything to get money out of politics? Do you think he has a motive to do so, seeing as his children and his childrens children will be the ones profeting from a currupt system, the same way Trump himself has.

There is a candidate that makes getting money out of politics his main point, it's Sanders. If the money pert is so important, wouldn't Sanders seem like a better candidate to correct the system, especially since he said he would do so as opposed to Trump?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:07:51 PM
At 5/1/2016 9:05:21 PM, A1tre wrote:

I think your concerns are valid, but why do you think Trump is the solution? Sure he himself may be free of the influence of money, but has he ever said he would do anything to get money out of politics? Do you think he has a motive to do so, seeing as his children and his children's children will be the ones profiting from a corrupt system, the same way Trump himself has.

There is a candidate that makes getting money out of politics his main point, it's Sanders. If the money pert is so important, wouldn't Sanders seem like a better candidate to correct the system, especially since he said he would do so as opposed to Trump?

Well since Sanders is out, the next best solution is Trump.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 10:01:37 PM
At 5/1/2016 8:51:07 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

1) He can't be bought.
This isn't true. This campaign has been a huge brand recognition and sales boost for Trump, which in turn funds his campaign. Also, you know the saying that the more you have of something the more you want it, which is especially the case for the rich.
2) He knows how the system is broken more than anyone else since he has had to play by their rules all his life.
And what's to say he won't continue to do so? Of all the candidates he has shown the greatest advocacy of it.
3) The sheer fact that the GOP elites are attacking him more than they have ever attacked Obama tells you exactly where they stand, and why they fear Trump.
False, their has always been greater stigma against Barack Obama, and maybe the elites are against him because they believe his policies are damaging to America? They are justified in fearing Trump because his policies will.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:05:22 PM
At 5/1/2016 10:01:37 PM, Sam7411 wrote:

1) He can't be bought.
This isn't true. This campaign has been a huge brand recognition and sales boost for Trump, which in turn funds his campaign. Also, you know the saying that the more you have of something the more you want it, which is especially the case for the rich.
And what's to say he won't continue to do so? Of all the candidates he has shown the greatest advocacy of it.
False, their has always been greater stigma against Barack Obama, and maybe the elites are against him because they believe his policies are damaging to America? They are justified in fearing Trump because his policies will.

You are really stretching here to justify your fear and hatred for Trump.

1) He can't be bought meaning he refuses to sell political favors and potential legislation to PACS.
2) Because he has said over and over that it a rigged system, and as anyone in business knows, it's not rigged in their favor, it's rigged in the government's favor. This is an elitist's worst nightmare, a peasant that just got control of the factory.
3) You are just not paying attention then. the only reason why Trump even has support is because the RINOS currently fight harder to stop Trump than they did to stop Obama! The GOP establishment is now so afraid that some are willing to openly back Clinton over Trump. And you wonder why the elite GOP is going through a revolution?
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:48:06 PM
1) He can't be bought.

What are you basing this off of? He has lost many deals because of his advocacy and fighting for positions he feels are right. [1] His "brand" is being hit hard during this run for Presidency, if that doesn't prove his intentions than I'm not sure what will [2][3]. He's taking major losses financially to run for office. There isn't much in it for him other than helping out the country.

"I could care less about my company if I become President" [4]

[1] http://fortune.com...
[2] http://www.politico.com...
[3] http://www.cnn.com...
[4] https://www.youtube.com...

And on top of all that he said he wouldn't run unless the country was headed for complete disrepair and is saying the same things he's saying now, 28 years ago. I think his heart at minimum is in it, no one should be able to argue that.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:48:45 PM
At 5/1/2016 11:48:06 PM, vortex86 wrote:
1) He can't be bought.

What are you basing this off of? He has lost many deals because of his advocacy and fighting for positions he feels are right. [1] His "brand" is being hit hard during this run for Presidency, if that doesn't prove his intentions than I'm not sure what will [2][3]. He's taking major losses financially to run for office. There isn't much in it for him other than helping out the country.

"I could care less about my company if I become President" [4]

[1] http://fortune.com...
[2] http://www.politico.com...
[3] http://www.cnn.com...
[4] https://www.youtube.com...

And on top of all that he said he wouldn't run unless the country was headed for complete disrepair and is saying the same things he's saying now, 28 years ago. I think his heart at minimum is in it, no one should be able to argue that.

https://youtu.be...