Jump to topic:

Down with the illegal State of Israel!

smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 8:47:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Now critics of the illegal State of Israel have been branded racists. What's next in store? Kill the leader when he outlives his usefelness, like Colonel Gaddhafi, Hussein and soon Al-Asshad?
Overhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:02:15 PM
At 4/30/2016 8:47:46 PM, smelisox wrote:
Now critics of the illegal State of Israel have been branded racists. What's next in store? Kill the leader when he outlives his usefelness, like Colonel Gaddhafi, Hussein and soon Al-Asshad?

Israel's war crimes and human rights abuses (obviously including its occupation of the Palestinian Territories) needs to stop, but "Down with the illegal State of Israel" sounds like you're calling for the destruction of Israel itself. Perhaps that's me reading into it too much, but that's not the answer if it is what you mean.

Also while it's wrong to automatically consider people critical of Israel as racists, some people who criticise Israel are racists.

As for the last bit, I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to "kill the leader".
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:15:29 PM
At 4/30/2016 9:02:15 PM, Overhead wrote:

Israel's war crimes and human rights abuses (obviously including its occupation of the Palestinian Territories) needs to stop, but "Down with the illegal State of Israel" sounds like you're calling for the destruction of Israel itself. Perhaps that's me reading into it too much, but that's not the answer if it is what you mean.

Also while it's wrong to automatically consider people critical of Israel as racists, some people who criticise Israel are racists.

As for the last bit, I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to "kill the leader".

I'm a pacifist. I want a philosophical revolution and a peaceful union the Jews and Muslims in Israel-Palestine. A state can go down many ways, most of them peaceful and even democratic.
I blame their illegal state. The people of Israel are probably nice people.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:16:07 PM
At 4/30/2016 9:15:29 PM, smelisox wrote:
At 4/30/2016 9:02:15 PM, Overhead wrote:

I'm a pacifist. I want a philosophical revolution and a peaceful union the Jews and Muslims in Israel-Palestine. A state can go down many ways, most of them peaceful and even democratic.
I blame their illegal state. The people of Israel are probably nice people.

Between the Jews...*. I'm tired.
Overhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:20:24 PM
Well the thing is a peaceful solution to the problem in almost everyone's eyes is a two-state solution being worked out . In that context Israel would still exist, but it would be alongside a palestinian state that is no longer being occupied and oppressed by Israel.

That solution is incompatible with Israel no longer existing.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:23:49 PM
At 4/30/2016 9:20:24 PM, Overhead wrote:
Well the thing is a peaceful solution to the problem in almost everyone's eyes is a two-state solution being worked out . In that context Israel would still exist, but it would be alongside a palestinian state that is no longer being occupied and oppressed by Israel.

The ILLEGAL state of Israel. An Israeli state would be fine, but their defined borders have been literally raped. Look at a map of Israel in 1946 and now. They've invaded Palestine.
The only way for them to redeem themselves is for both sides to stop being terrorists, and to give land back to Palestine.
Israel experiencing a philosophical revolution to know why they were naughty boys would be useful, to avoid them doing the same thing in 2116.
Overhead
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 9:44:34 PM
At 4/30/2016 9:23:49 PM, smelisox wrote:

The ILLEGAL state of Israel. An Israeli state would be fine, but their defined borders have been literally raped. Look at a map of Israel in 1946 and now. They've invaded Palestine.
The only way for them to redeem themselves is for both sides to stop being terrorists, and to give land back to Palestine.
Israel experiencing a philosophical revolution to know why they were naughty boys would be useful, to avoid them doing the same thing in 2116.

Well your language is very misleading and that's not really how that point would normally be stated.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:37:15 AM

You don't even have a clue as to what you are talking about.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:22:03 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:37:15 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

You don't even have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Coming from you? You just called me a fb28;cking genius.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:45:57 AM

It's usually the other way around. Left wingers, when they are losing an argument usually call their opponent a racist and if that doesn't work they resort to violence.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 3:52:16 AM
At 4/30/2016 9:23:49 PM, smelisox wrote:

Ignoring the fact that all the territory that Israel claims was gained during wars they didn't start, moving back to the 1946 boarders is impossible at this point. To much time has passed and the demographics of those regions are now predominately Israeli, which means that handing them back over to the Arab nations or giving them to the Palestinians will only cause more violence. You could probably do it with the 1967 borders, but the window for that opportunity is closing by the year.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 4:02:11 AM

I wouldn't worry, everyone is racist today.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 9:58:10 PM
At 5/2/2016 3:52:16 AM, 58539672 wrote:
Ignoring the fact that all the territory that Israel claims was gained during wars they didn't start, moving back to the 1946 boarders is impossible at this point.

I don't know about other planets. On this planet, Israel has started* all the wars. Of course, I'm defining starting a war as the side that first engages in major military offense... rather than the Zionist definition "If you're a Jew, you're never to blame for anything." (*In 1973, Egypt initiated aggression, but with the only goal to reclaim occupied land captured by Israel in 1967.)

You have a point, the west would never agree to the 1946 borders. They won't even agree to the 1967 borders.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 4:57:54 AM
At 5/4/2016 9:58:10 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 5/2/2016 3:52:16 AM, 58539672 wrote:
Ignoring the fact that all the territory that Israel claims was gained during wars they didn't start, moving back to the 1946 boarders is impossible at this point.

I don't know about other planets. On this planet, Israel has started* all the wars. Of course, I'm defining starting a war as the side that first engages in major military offense... rather than the Zionist definition "If you're a Jew, you're never to blame for anything." (*In 1973, Egypt initiated aggression, but with the only goal to reclaim occupied land captured by Israel in 1967.)

You have a point, the west would never agree to the 1946 borders. They won't even agree to the 1967 borders.

Your definition of how wars start is very narrow, and frankly inaccurate. Plenty of wars have been started by not using major military offenses (for instance, the War of 1812 started with trade restrictions and impressment, WW1 started with an assassination, and the War in Afghanistan started with a terrorist attack, among others). The two wars that resulted in the largest territorial gains for Israel were the initial 1948 Arab-Israel war and the 1967 six day war.

The first began after the combined invasion by Egypt, Jordan and Syria, together with expeditionary forces from Iraq, entered Palestine following Israel's declaration of independence (which they only claimed the territory given to them under the UN Partition Plan for Palestine at the time of Independence) during their civil war. Israel gained 60% of the Arabs land after they counter attacked, with Jordan and Egypt taking the rest.

The second began when Egypt massed troops in Sinai overlooking the Straits of Tiran (largely in response to false reports that Israel was amassing troops on the border... courtesy of the USSR). Egypt then closed the straits to all Israeli shipping, which Israel has declared repeatedly will be treated as an act of war, and later tricked Jordan and Syria into invading by claiming Israel's air force was defeated over Sinai. All these resulted in Israel claiming the Sinai peninsula through a surprise attack and claiming the West bank and Golan Heights through subsequent counter attacks.