Jump to topic:

The Port Arthur massacre was an inside job

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:42:01 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I was reminded of this event after I heard that the American military had just killed 42 people in an Afghan hospital recently. They will give $6000 to families that lost "breadwinners" and $3000 to those that were injured. Thank's America! No charges will be laid against the persons responsible.

I am certain that the American military had something to do with the Port Arthur Massacre too. Martin Byrant was left handed, while the gunman was right handed. Note - There was no trial. It reminds me of the burning of the Reichstag in Germany before World War II. A mentally deficient patsy (Marinus van der Lubbe) was found to have caused the fire.

http://www.whale.to...
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:49:44 AM
At 5/1/2016 12:42:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
I was reminded of this event after I heard that the American military had just killed 42 people in an Afghan hospital recently. They will give $6000 to families that lost "breadwinners" and $3000 to those that were injured. Thank's America! No charges will be laid against the persons responsible.

I am certain that the American military had something to do with the Port Arthur Massacre too. Martin Byrant was left handed, while the gunman was right handed. Note - There was no trial. It reminds me of the burning of the Reichstag in Germany before World War II. A mentally deficient patsy (Marinus van der Lubbe) was found to have caused the fire.

It was clearly the kingdom of illuminati lizard people being controlled by reincarnated alien hitler in his secret underground satanist hideout at NASA. Seriously, lets think about this, USA has three letters right? Massacre has 8. Whats 8-3? 5. Hitler has 6 letters, 6-5 is 1. Lizards look like amphibians, of which there are 3 classes, the same amount as the illuminati triangle, 3/1=3, therefore it was the illuminati.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE, WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 5:31:12 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:49:44 AM, Axonly wrote:

It was clearly the kingdom of illuminati lizard people being controlled by reincarnated alien hitler in his secret underground satanist hideout at NASA. Seriously, lets think about this, USA has three letters right? Massacre has 8. Whats 8-3? 5. Hitler has 6 letters, 6-5 is 1. Lizards look like amphibians, of which there are 3 classes, the same amount as the illuminati triangle, 3/1=3, therefore it was the illuminati.

Hand your guns over to the government, nincompoop. Your the type of fool that governments need most. When they lock you up for 10 years for walking across the road at the wrong place, then, don't complain. It will be too late, all your rights of freedom will be gone and you wont have any guns to fight back.
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 5:38:13 AM
Those shapeshifting lizard people live inside a hollow Earth. Earth is also flat. That's just another conspiracy by freemason scientists. There's really an inter-dimensional portal to make Earth look spherical when it's really flat. Ancient aliens invented a time machine to see the future, then they told illuminati member Nostradamus all about it.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 5:46:51 AM
At 5/1/2016 5:31:12 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Hand your guns over to the government, nincompoop. Your the type of fool that governments need most. When they lock you up for 10 years for walking across the road at the wrong place, then, don't complain. It will be too late, all your rights of freedom will be gone and you wont have any guns to fight back.

You're suggesting I give my guns to the government? YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!

Lets deconstruct some sentences.

"When they". The use of "When" and "they" are odd, both these words have exactly four letter.......There is only one Akhenaten......4-1=3, the same number of sides on a triangle.

This explains why Akhenaten wants me to hand my guns over to the government, he knows I and I alone have uncovered the plot behind the lizard illuminati people.

Further evidence: https://static-secure.guim.co.uk...
Meh!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 5:49:51 AM
At 5/1/2016 5:38:13 AM, user13579 wrote:
Those shapeshifting lizard people live inside a hollow Earth. Earth is also flat. That's just another conspiracy by freemason scientists. There's really an inter-dimensional portal to make Earth look spherical when it's really flat. Ancient aliens invented a time machine to see the future, then they told illuminati member Nostradamus all about it.

Finally, someone else with their eyes open. What brand tinfoil do you use? Im cautious because some of the higher grade tinfoils cause cancer and iodine deficiencies, which results in the rise of Nazism and the liberal agenda.

Obviously, the earth is flat, I agree (When you drop a ball on the ground it doesnt roll around the world, which would prove my ideas of perpetual motion making me the greatest scientist in history (again). But the real question is, are the freemasons also from mars, like the illuminati lizard people?
Meh!
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 5:52:58 AM
Wasn't Akhenaten a Pharaoh? He must be the reincarnation of Akhenaten! Or ancient aliens used their time machine to bring him into this time. Everybody in Egypt knew about ancient aliens, I mean who else do you think built the pyramids.
Science in a nutshell:
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:04:31 AM
At 5/1/2016 5:52:58 AM, user13579 wrote:
Wasn't Akhenaten a Pharaoh? He must be the reincarnation of Akhenaten! Or ancient aliens used their time machine to bring him into this time. Everybody in Egypt knew about ancient aliens, I mean who else do you think built the pyramids.

Oh my two gods, you're right! What if Akhenaten was the mastermind behind the fake moon landing, what if hes the one who caused the twin towers to collapse? (All a conspiracy, they never actually collapsed).
Meh!
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:22:33 AM
At 5/1/2016 5:31:12 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Yeah, the government wants to take all our guns and put everybody in FEMA camps. That's what Alex Jones said so it must be true. The illuminati want to depopulate the Earth because they don't like having so many slaves.
Science in a nutshell:
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:59:08 AM
At 5/1/2016 6:22:33 AM, user13579 wrote:

Yeah, the government wants to take all our guns and put everybody in FEMA camps. That's what Alex Jones said so it must be true. The illuminati want to depopulate the Earth because they don't like having so many slaves.

No, nincompoop. They like having slaves but they don't like their slaves having too much freedom. Having guns means you are able to defend yourself against tyranny. The early Americans understood the importance of this, so what has happened to the new generation of history lesson deprived morons? lol
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 10:06:36 AM
At 5/1/2016 6:04:31 AM, Axonly wrote:

Oh my two gods, you're right! What if Akhenaten was the mastermind behind the fake moon landing, what if hes the one who caused the twin towers to collapse? (All a conspiracy, they never actually collapsed).

Could it be that this person has been playing too much Black Ops! lol And has chosen to use AXE ONLY. lol What a juvenile!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:10:23 PM
At 5/1/2016 10:06:36 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/1/2016 6:04:31 AM, Axonly wrote:

Could it be that this person has been playing too much Black Ops! lol And has chosen to use AXE ONLY. lol What a juvenile!

(Axons are nerve terminals by the way). Wait, lets sentence deconstruct:

"Black Ops" 5 x 3 is 15... 15-15 is 0.......You know what a 0 looks like? A sphere.....A sphere is a shape......A triangle is also a shape....... Illuminati lizard people confirmed.

Hang on....Akhentaken is a narcissist......Narcissist has 10 words..... Whats 10 times triangle? Pi. Pi is 3.141 etc......3 is the same amount of sides as a triangle, Pi is infinite, illuminati plus infinite=INFINITE POWAH. Akhentaken is looking to unlock the unlimited power hidden in the great pyramids......He is plotting to take over the world confirmed.
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:37:01 AM
At 5/1/2016 11:10:23 PM, Axonly wrote:

Hang on....Akhentaken is a narcissist......Narcissist has 10 words..... Whats 10 times triangle? Pi. Pi is 3.141 etc......3 is the same amount of sides as a triangle, Pi is infinite, illuminati plus infinite=INFINITE POWAH. Akhentaken is looking to unlock the unlimited power hidden in the great pyramids......He is plotting to take over the world confirmed.

Still using AXE ONLY. Only the crude, unskilled and unsubtle individual would use an axe as his only weapon in Black Ops. lol What a joke of a person! Who could take this person seriously!!!!!!!!!!????????????? lololololololololololo ................. forever!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 12:54:03 AM
At 5/2/2016 12:37:01 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Still using AXE ONLY. Only the crude, unskilled and unsubtle individual would use an axe as his only weapon in Black Ops. lol What a joke of a person! Who could take this person seriously!!!!!!!!!!????????????? lololololololololololo ................. forever!

Wait, lets sentence decontruct

"What a joke of a person! "

The use of "What" suggests affiliation with a higher power, "A joke" indicates fragility, a willingness to control, "A person!" the use of ! indicates a need for power.

This shows that Akhentaken is clearly in bed with not only the illuminati lizard people, but also the stonemasons (Not freemasons, stonemasons).
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 4:45:17 AM
At 5/2/2016 12:54:03 AM, Axonly wrote:

The use of "What" suggests affiliation with a higher power, "A joke" indicates fragility, a willingness to control, "A person!" the use of ! indicates a need for power.

This shows that Akhentaken is clearly in bed with not only the illuminati lizard people, but also the stonemasons (Not freemasons, stonemasons).

Quote - ".Narcissist has 10 words" Yes, debaters! This person is an uneducated moron!

lololololololo......................................forever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 6:11:03 AM
At 5/2/2016 4:45:17 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Quote - ".Narcissist has 10 words" Yes, debaters! This person is an uneducated moron!

lololololololo......................................forever and ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words are a social contruct invented by feminazis, words are a more accurate system of measurement of the letters in a word.

Wait. Lets sentence deconstruct

"forever and ever"

Lets think about "forever" forever is a long time right? You know what else happened a long time ago? Egyptians. Akhentaken is an Egyptian name......Therefore the illuminati lizard people were created by the Egyptians to enslave the human race because they want to control the global economic system to hide evidence of the bigfoot-alien hybrids that they breed underground at fort doom.

But, no, in all seriousness, you are a fairly normal conspiracy theorist, not notable in anyway.
Meh!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:00:08 AM
At 5/2/2016 4:45:17 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

But for the record, I don't think you are an idiot, I think you are of a fairly normal, average intelligence.
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:18:56 AM
At 5/2/2016 7:00:08 AM, Axonly wrote:

But for the record, I don't think you are an idiot, I think you are of a fairly normal, average intelligence.

Now let's see. Axonly. Derivative - Saxony. - A place where barbarians with axes used to invade civilized towns using crude weapons and violence. Hmmmmmmmmm????/??? Seems to fit your profile perfectly! lololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:23:07 AM
At 5/2/2016 7:18:56 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Now let's see. Axonly. Derivative - Saxony. - A place where barbarians with axes used to invade civilized towns using crude weapons and violence. Hmmmmmmmmm????/??? Seems to fit your profile perfectly! lololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you, people working in the medical industry are often above average intelligence, they make above average amounts of money, are well respected and have a very firm grasp of science.
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:02:03 AM
At 5/2/2016 7:23:07 AM, Axonly wrote:

Mind you, people working in the medical industry are often above average intelligence, they make above average amounts of money, are well respected and have a very firm grasp of science.

People who study medicine are above average morons. They study faulty theories very thoroughly, with anally accurate determination. But, alas, they are studying faulty theories and are wasting their time. Thus, they do not possess common sense which is far more a valuable asset than massive intelligence.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:25:12 AM
At 5/2/2016 8:02:03 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 5/2/2016 7:23:07 AM, Axonly wrote:

People who study medicine are above average morons. They study faulty theories very thoroughly, with anally accurate determination. But, alas, they are studying faulty theories and are wasting their time. Thus, they do not possess common sense which is far more a valuable asset than massive intelligence.

Mmm, no, I suppose its just a bit hard for you to understand. They are very unique people, unlike you and me.
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 8:33:48 AM
At 5/2/2016 8:25:12 AM, Axonly wrote:

Mmm, no, I suppose its just a bit hard for you to understand. They are very unique people, unlike you and me.

Young people who have no real experience in the real world should limit their comments on things they don't know. Now if you comment on Black Ops, I am sure you would be a total expert at that subject matter. lol
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 9:25:26 AM
At 5/2/2016 8:33:48 AM, Akhenaten wrote:

Young people who have no real experience in the real world should limit their comments on things they don't know. Now if you comment on Black Ops, I am sure you would be a total expert at that subject matter. lol

But aren't you a young person to? You certainly don't act like it. xD
Meh!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 9:13:12 AM

Whenever I mention that you don't act like your supposed age, you back off xD
Meh!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:56:38 PM
At 5/3/2016 9:13:12 AM, Axonly wrote:

No, I have decided that you are an imbecile and not worth the time any more. That's all!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 3:56:38 PM

No, I have decided that you are an imbecile and not worth the time any more. That's all!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2016 11:06:42 PM
At 5/3/2016 3:56:38 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

No, everytime we have argued, when I brought up that point you would flee..... xD
Meh!