Jump to topic:

Liberals evil or know nothing anout Hillary

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:40:03 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
The only way someone could support Hillary if they actually know anything about her, is to be completely evil.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Ariesz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 4:27:18 AM
At 5/1/2016 3:40:03 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
The only way someone could support Hillary if they actually know anything about her, is to be completely evil.

I would simply just state the obvious fact. All politicians lie, exaggerate, and manipulate in order to acquire power. Politicians that become presidents usually always use these tactics. She is in the same boat the rest of the politicians are in. We should point figures not only at the politicians, but special interests that rig the system.
oo00
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 4:39:41 AM
The only way someone could support Hillary if they actually know anything about her, is to be completely evil. : :

Don't worry about evil. God was the one who created the tree of the knowledge of GOOD and EVIL.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

God has planned to get rid of all the information that is processed in the minds of men that make them believe in good and evil.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 5:01:13 AM

I nominate myself as a judge for a debate between you and vi_spex. I don't care what the topic is, you guys just need to make this happen.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 9:56:28 AM
Or to prevent a worse evil like Trump
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
KingDavid8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:51:07 AM

I prefer Sanders, but don't see how Hillary Clinton is more evil than Trump or Cruz. If you think she is, can you explain how?
Lonely-Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 11:54:08 AM
As opposed to who?
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 12:14:49 PM
At 5/1/2016 11:51:07 AM, KingDavid8 wrote:

I prefer Sanders, but don't see how Hillary Clinton is more evil than Trump or Cruz. If you think she is, can you explain how?

Hillary Clinton's negligence got 4 people killed in Benghazi, so she isn't fit for office. Bush's negligence got 3000 people killed and he was a considered a hero and reelected.
Science in a nutshell:
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
KingDavid8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 1:17:38 PM
Hillary Clinton's negligence got 4 people killed in Benghazi, so she isn't fit for office. Bush's negligence got 3000 people killed and he was a considered a hero and reelected.

Hillary is responsible for the deaths in Benghazi? How so?

At worst, Bush didn't take the warnings seriously enough, but there's no evidence suggesting that even if he had, the 9/11 attacks would have been prevented. Personally, when terrorists kill people, I blame the terrorists, not the President or Secretary of State.
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 3:37:14 PM
I'm not actually blaming Hillary, just point out the hypocrisy of certain individuals.
Science in a nutshell:
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2016 6:12:16 PM

In general, I agree. However, I believe a more accurate statement would be "The only way someone could support Hillary if they actually know anything about her, is to be completely evil, or if she is running against Trump".
Lonely-Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:00:16 AM

And which virtuous republican do you support?

And btw religionists? They can be evil as well. Especially when they try to re-write history and bleat nonsense. And an example of that is Cruz.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:16:20 AM
At 5/2/2016 2:00:16 AM, Lonely-Bird wrote:

And btw religionists? They can be evil as well. Especially when they try to re-write history and bleat nonsense. And an example of that is Cruz.

Once they commit treason and become anti American, and lie to the people under oath, they should be out. The Liberals have zero claim that they want to protect this nation. They have declared patriots as evil, truth tellers as evil, and protectors of our culture as evil. Liberals have decided to call good evil and evil good.

The best way to get Liberal wrath is to tell the truth. Liberals want you to stick a passifier in their mouth and tell them what sounds nice but is a lie. Sure, Hillary is great at keeping the peace, but that's because she tells Liberals what they want to hear. The truth is 100% absent with her. The Liberal politicians have promised free healthcare, free tuition, etc to buy votes. In 46 years, I'm still yet to see them give anyone any of it in real life. It's lip service. The whole concept is a lie and a pipedream. They don't even financially have any ability to give what they promise. All while the Republicans are busy supporting vets and loving America. Liberals have become traiters to what is right and traiters to our once great nation.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:23:21 AM
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Isaiah 5:20

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 2:53:47 AM
At 5/2/2016 2:23:21 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Just because its in the bible does not make it deep. This is one of the most inane passages.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 3:19:45 AM
At 5/2/2016 2:53:47 AM, TBR wrote:

Just because its in the bible does not make it deep. This is one of the most inane passages.

Nobody said it's deep. It looks like it means exactly what it says. That day is this very generation.

Lonely-Bird
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:01:03 PM
At 5/2/2016 2:16:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Once they commit treason and become anti American, and lie to the people under oath, they should be out. The Liberals have zero claim that they want to protect this nation. They have declared patriots as evil, truth tellers as evil, and protectors of our culture as evil. Liberals have decided to call good evil and evil good.

The best way to get Liberal wrath is to tell the truth. Liberals want you to stick a passifier in their mouth and tell them what sounds nice but is a lie. Sure, Hillary is great at keeping the peace, but that's because she tells Liberals what they want to hear. The truth is 100% absent with her. The Liberal politicians have promised free healthcare, free tuition, etc to buy votes. In 46 years, I'm still yet to see them give anyone any of it in real life. It's lip service. The whole concept is a lie and a pipedream. They don't even financially have any ability to give what they promise. All while the Republicans are busy supporting vets and loving America. Liberals have become traiters to what is right and traiters to our once great nation.

well, as like most conservatives of today you know nothing of history. regarding healthcare fdr attempted it and was opposed by conservatives and the ama. why does every advanced industrialized nation on the planet not seek to copy our "great" system? why do conservatives oppose everything that you list? is it because they are right or because they just oppose it because there is money to be made?

the treasonous conservatives have shutdown government, phucqued with the credit rating of the country, engaged in two wars which they refused to pay for, gutted or attempted to gut protection for workers, attempted to destroy collective bargaining, attempted to destroy social security, destroyed our standing in the world, attempted to destroy the public school system all done in the name of money.

so, brontoliar, who are the traitors?

oh, don't let's forget valerie plame. that was treason in its purest form.

you religionist conservatives are the threat to this country and the world.
TheHitchslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 1:41:22 PM

Once they commit treason
She did not commit treason.
and become anti American
She is american, why would she root for her own nationality to fail exactly?
and lie to the people under oath, they should be out.
Okay.... I agree in principal but pretty much every politician Republican or Democrat do this.
The Liberals have zero claim that they want to protect this nation.
LOLwut?
They have declared patriots as evil, truth tellers as evil, and protectors of our culture as evil. Liberals have decided to call good evil and evil good.
Yeah, no. Show me a clear policy position from a democratic policy committee denouncing patriotism and US culture. (Hint: you won't because they don't)

The best way to get Liberal wrath is to tell the truth.
Sorry, you messed up, you mean *lie*

Republicans have the worst record of any party for outright lies, and a lack of factual assertions. Seriously: http://cmpa.gmu.edu...

Liberals want you to stick a passifier in their mouth and tell them what sounds nice but is a lie.

I think you have us confused with republicans:
http://2012election.procon.org...
https://www.psychologytoday.com...

Sure, Hillary is great at keeping the peace, but that's because she tells Liberals what they want to hear. The truth is 100% absent with her.

For someone who claims to be truthful, you seem to be really, really poorly informed. She's told the truth 44 times when asked to investigate. 51 times were mostly true, with 42 times being half true: http://www.politifact.com...
Clearly the truth isn't 100% absent with her.

The Liberal politicians have promised free healthcare, free tuition, etc to buy votes. In 46 years, I'm still yet to see them give anyone any of it in real life. It's lip service.
Actually, those people who benefit from these initiatives actually vote Republican more frequently, not Democrat (weirdly enough). "Poor people may be more likely to vote Democrat; poor white people are not. In 2008 McCain won a slim majority (51%) of white Americans who earn less than $50,000 (this is just below the national median income which is not poor but the only figure available from exit polls that breaks down votes down by race and income), while Obama won a whopping majority of non-whites in the same category (86%)" -- http://www.theguardian.com...

And furthermore, since when was free education a proposal 40 some years ago? I'm pretty sure this is a relatively new idea? Free healthcare I know of because Ted Kennedy really fought for it after a plane accident, but I'm pretty sure most politicians want it to be affordable not completely free. Free is Sanders idea, which even as a liberal myself I somewhat see the merit of it, but disagree. It does nothing to address students actually in need. It just gives money to more elite families. Which I oppose.

The whole concept is a lie and a pipedream. They don't even financially have any ability to give what they promise.
Granted, policies are nothing without Congress supporting them as well, the fact is if you look at each platform you can clearly see how their plans are financed. So, I have no idea where you get this idea from.

All while the Republicans are busy supporting vets and loving America. Liberals have become traiters to what is right and traiters to our once great nation.

hahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahaha

http://usuncut.com...

Please tell me more about how much Republicans love veterans.
https://www.youtube.com...

Hardly being a traitor. And yes, its spelled "traitor" not "traiter".
Thank you for voting!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 3:23:42 PM
At 5/2/2016 3:19:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Nobody said it's deep. It looks like it means exactly what it says. That day is this very generation.

I know this has occurred to you, the same has been said generation after generation.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 4:53:43 PM
At 5/2/2016 3:23:42 PM, TBR wrote:

I know this has occurred to you, the same has been said generation after generation.

This is the first generation that matches the Biblical description.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 4:57:43 PM
At 5/2/2016 4:53:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Same was said in generations past.

What is this lust for "end times" that some Christians have?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 4:58:41 PM
At 5/2/2016 1:41:22 PM, TheHitchslap wrote:

Once they commit treason
She did not commit treason.
and become anti American
She is american, why would she root for her own nationality to fail exactly?
and lie to the people under oath, they should be out.
Okay.... I agree in principal but pretty much every politician Republican or Democrat do this.
The Liberals have zero claim that they want to protect this nation.
LOLwut?
They have declared patriots as evil, truth tellers as evil, and protectors of our culture as evil. Liberals have decided to call good evil and evil good.
Yeah, no. Show me a clear policy position from a democratic policy committee denouncing patriotism and US culture. (Hint: you won't because they don't)

The best way to get Liberal wrath is to tell the truth.
Sorry, you messed up, you mean *lie*

Republicans have the worst record of any party for outright lies, and a lack of factual assertions. Seriously: http://cmpa.gmu.edu...

Liberals want you to stick a passifier in their mouth and tell them what sounds nice but is a lie.

I think you have us confused with republicans:
http://2012election.procon.org...
https://www.psychologytoday.com...

Sure, Hillary is great at keeping the peace, but that's because she tells Liberals what they want to hear. The truth is 100% absent with her.

For someone who claims to be truthful, you seem to be really, really poorly informed. She's told the truth 44 times when asked to investigate. 51 times were mostly true, with 42 times being half true: http://www.politifact.com...
Clearly the truth isn't 100% absent with her.

The Liberal politicians have promised free healthcare, free tuition, etc to buy votes. In 46 years, I'm still yet to see them give anyone any of it in real life. It's lip service.
Actually, those people who benefit from these initiatives actually vote Republican more frequently, not Democrat (weirdly enough). "Poor people may be more likely to vote Democrat; poor white people are not. In 2008 McCain won a slim majority (51%) of white Americans who earn less than $50,000 (this is just below the national median income which is not poor but the only figure available from exit polls that breaks down votes down by race and income), while Obama won a whopping majority of non-whites in the same category (86%)" -- http://www.theguardian.com...

And furthermore, since when was free education a proposal 40 some years ago? I'm pretty sure this is a relatively new idea? Free healthcare I know of because Ted Kennedy really fought for it after a plane accident, but I'm pretty sure most politicians want it to be affordable not completely free. Free is Sanders idea, which even as a liberal myself I somewhat see the merit of it, but disagree. It does nothing to address students actually in need. It just gives money to more elite families. Which I oppose.

The whole concept is a lie and a pipedream. They don't even financially have any ability to give what they promise.
Granted, policies are nothing without Congress supporting them as well, the fact is if you look at each platform you can clearly see how their plans are financed. So, I have no idea where you get this idea from.

All while the Republicans are busy supporting vets and loving America. Liberals have become traiters to what is right and traiters to our once great nation.

hahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahaha

http://usuncut.com...

Please tell me more about how much Republicans love veterans.
https://www.youtube.com...

Hardly being a traitor. And yes, its spelled "traitor" not "traiter".

Really? Let's check it out. I'll give you just facts. Let's see if you get mad.

1)Islam teaches killing all nonmuslims(per the Quran).

2)Illegal immigrants cause crime to go way up.

3)A wall would help defend this nation.

4)Not allowing in unvettable refugees would help protect this country.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:01:18 PM
At 5/2/2016 4:57:43 PM, TBR wrote:

It's actually those choosing to be enemies of Christ that are fulfilling prophecy and bringing on the judgement of God. We are trying to wake you guys up and slow you down for your own sakes.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:03:49 PM

The Bible spilled out the signs. Fall and submission of Cush, Egypt, and Libya. The destruction of Damascus. The beheadings of Christians with numbers. The falling away from God and mocking of God as normal. The domination of Ishmael's descendents.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:15:53 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:03:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

The Bible spilled out the signs. Fall and submission of Cush, Egypt, and Libya. The destruction of Damascus. The beheadings of Christians with numbers. The falling away from God and mocking of God as normal. The domination of Ishmael's descendents.

Again, same story, different decades.

Not like I care one bit, but this fascination some Christians have is bizarre.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:17:35 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:01:18 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

It's actually those choosing to be enemies of Christ that are fulfilling prophecy and bringing on the judgement of God. We are trying to wake you guys up and slow you down for your own sakes.

I see. Its my fault that Jesus is coming back - and he is pissed at me. OK, got it.

When you get raptured, you can gloat. Until then, how about leaving others alone?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:20:39 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:17:35 PM, TBR wrote:

I see. Its my fault that Jesus is coming back - and he is pissed at me. OK, got it.

When you get raptured, you can gloat. Until then, how about leaving others alone?

You chose to be here. If you do not wish to discuss religion, Religion is probably the wrong forum to be on.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:28:47 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:20:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You chose to be here. If you do not wish to discuss religion, Religion is probably the wrong forum to be on.

Aside from this actually being in the political forum, this seems like a reasonable objection. Seems is the right word.

The problem with Christians is they can't just live the life of Christ and leave everyone else alone. Its part of what you constantly complain about regarding Muslims. Just be a Christian and live your life - until the rapture that is. We would all be very happy with you leaving your religion in your heart where it belongs.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:34:20 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:28:47 PM, TBR wrote:

Aside from this actually being in the political forum, this seems like a reasonable objection. Seems is the right word.

The problem with Christians is they can't just live the life of Christ and leave everyone else alone. Its part of what you constantly complain about regarding Muslims. Just be a Christian and live your life - until the rapture that is. We would all be very happy with you leaving your religion in your heart where it belongs.

I have no complaint with Muslims voicing opinions. It's the desire to kill us and strongarm the West into Sharia Law. Call me crazy.

TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 5:41:29 PM
At 5/2/2016 5:34:20 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/2/2016 5:28:47 PM, TBR wrote:

I have no complaint with Muslims voicing opinions. It's the desire to kill us and strongarm the West into Sharia Law. Call me crazy.

I have no issue with Christians voicing opinions, its the obsession with the rapture and strong-arming the West into Christian law that bothers me. Call me sane.