Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Trump Winning Against Clinton in Newest Poll

vortex86
Posts: 568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 6:13:11 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
This ought to make a few of you upset.

New poll shows Trump 41 to Clinton 39 in most recent polling [1]

Mind you this is within the margin of error so take that with a grain of salt. However with another recent poll showing a tie as well as one showing Clinton at +3. A pattern is emerging that the race is tightening.

12 last month. 7% last week and now 6% average difference. I think we know where this is headed.

[1]http://www.rasmussenreports.com...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,840
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 6:45:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 6:13:11 PM, vortex86 wrote:
This ought to make a few of you upset.

New poll shows Trump 41 to Clinton 39 in most recent polling [1]

Mind you this is within the margin of error so take that with a grain of salt. However with another recent poll showing a tie as well as one showing Clinton at +3. A pattern is emerging that the race is tightening.

12 last month. 7% last week and now 6% average difference. I think we know where this is headed.

[1]http://www.rasmussenreports.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:01:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Rasmussen had Romney beating Obama in 2012 and he ended up getting whipped. Rasmussen also has a tendency to over poll Republicans more than Democrats in its polling, so its not exactly a reliable poll to use

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Every other poll meanwhile shows Clinton with a massive lead over Trump, including polls taken during the same time as the Rasmussen poll

So, sorry. Youre wrong
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 7:15:49 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/2/2016 7:01:23 PM, imabench wrote:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Rasmussen had Romney beating Obama in 2012 and he ended up getting whipped. Rasmussen also has a tendency to over poll Republicans more than Democrats in its polling, so its not exactly a reliable poll to use

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Every other poll meanwhile shows Clinton with a massive lead over Trump, including polls taken during the same time as the Rasmussen poll

So, sorry. Youre wrong

From the same Klan that keeps telling us how worthless polls are.
vortex86
Posts: 568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 11:53:00 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Florida: Trump vs. ClintonQuinnipiacClinton 43, Trump 42Clinton +1
Ohio: Trump vs. ClintonQuinnipiacClinton 39, Trump 43Trump +4
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. ClintonQuinnipiacClinton 43, Trump 42Clinton +1

Swing states are looking a lot closer... MoE 3%
AdamEsk
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 4:09:37 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I think Trump is going to continue shifting more and more to the left as we approach the general election. The difference between Trump and Romney is that Trump is far more influential when it comes to pandering. I also think Hillary has a nasty habit of failing to fire up her supporters. This is what will make this election closer than everyone thinks.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 4:11:40 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 3:52:14 AM, vortex86 wrote:
And another one today.. putting the average at +3.9 approaching MoE for the average.

I swear you were one of the guys talking about how worthless pills are.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 4:55:05 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/2/2016 6:13:11 PM, vortex86 wrote:
This ought to make a few of you upset.

New poll shows Trump 41 to Clinton 39 in most recent polling [1]

Mind you this is within the margin of error so take that with a grain of salt. However with another recent poll showing a tie as well as one showing Clinton at +3. A pattern is emerging that the race is tightening.

12 last month. 7% last week and now 6% average difference. I think we know where this is headed.

[1]http://www.rasmussenreports.com...

People with Trump aren't going to leave. Hillary slips below for long and she's done.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 5:19:48 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 4:09:37 AM, AdamEsk wrote:
I think Trump is going to continue shifting more and more to the left as we approach the general election. The difference between Trump and Romney is that Trump is far more influential when it comes to pandering. I also think Hillary has a nasty habit of failing to fire up her supporters. This is what will make this election closer than everyone thinks.

If Trump loses, it'll be because of these neocon scum of the Republican Party who fly the #NeverTrump flag. They'd prefer to vote for Hillary, or at least not vote against Hillary. Trump is too conservative for them.
AdamEsk
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2016 8:26:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
If Trump loses, it'll be because of these neocon scum of the Republican Party who fly the #NeverTrump flag. They'd prefer to vote for Hillary, or at least not vote against Hillary. Trump is too conservative for them.

I agree with you on the Republican Party doing what they do best and ruining their nominee, but I disagree with you on Trump. I think Trump is less conservative than the "ideal conservative candidate." I think he has more third party views on certain things than other candidates and I think that is why the Republican Establishment has feared him as much as they have.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 3:59:17 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/19/2016 5:19:48 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 5/19/2016 4:09:37 AM, AdamEsk wrote:
I think Trump is going to continue shifting more and more to the left as we approach the general election. The difference between Trump and Romney is that Trump is far more influential when it comes to pandering. I also think Hillary has a nasty habit of failing to fire up her supporters. This is what will make this election closer than everyone thinks.

If Trump loses, it'll be because of these neocon scum of the Republican Party who fly the #NeverTrump flag. They'd prefer to vote for Hillary, or at least not vote against Hillary. Trump is too conservative for them.

Trump is a liberal Republican. The people who are most anti Trump are the extreme right wing.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 4:30:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 3:59:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/19/2016 5:19:48 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 5/19/2016 4:09:37 AM, AdamEsk wrote:
I think Trump is going to continue shifting more and more to the left as we approach the general election. The difference between Trump and Romney is that Trump is far more influential when it comes to pandering. I also think Hillary has a nasty habit of failing to fire up her supporters. This is what will make this election closer than everyone thinks.

If Trump loses, it'll be because of these neocon scum of the Republican Party who fly the #NeverTrump flag. They'd prefer to vote for Hillary, or at least not vote against Hillary. Trump is too conservative for them.

Trump is a liberal Republican. The people who are most anti Trump are the extreme right wing.

There's far more swing independent liberals and far more disgruntled liberals than far right whackos. Trump isn't stupid, nor will he ever pull a Romney with the 47% lunacy, or pull a Cruz with the fatal "New York Values" gaffe. Clinton is dead walking.

Trump knows where the votes are, and how to get them. He was absolutely right when he said he doesn't need the support of #nevertrumpers, and that they can feel free to feild a whacko candidate in 8 years if they want to.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 7:39:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 3:59:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
Trump is a liberal Republican. The people who are most anti Trump are the extreme right wing.

Trump is too conservative for those worthless #NeverTrump people.

If Trump promised to add a trillion dollars to the budget to what already is by far the world's largest military then the #NeverTrump people would be saying #TrumpNow!
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 11:09:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 7:39:27 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 5/20/2016 3:59:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
Trump is a liberal Republican. The people who are most anti Trump are the extreme right wing.

Trump is too conservative for those worthless #NeverTrump people.

If Trump promised to add a trillion dollars to the budget to what already is by far the world's largest military then the #NeverTrump people would be saying #TrumpNow!

Not really. A lot of them are Libertarian or real conservatives. They don't like Trump's liberal policies such as his support for a single payer system, his pro choice views, wanting to increase the minimum wage to $15 an hour.

Democrats don't like him for the merebfact that he has an R in front of his name, but you consistently hear from Never Trumpers that he is not conservative enough. I do think most of these people will come around and the votes he is pulling from Democrats make the never trump crowd not very important, but the never trumpers aren't from the neo con crowd, it is mainly from a faction of Cruz and Paul supporters
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:54:59 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/20/2016 11:09:58 PM, Wylted wrote:
Not really. A lot of them are Libertarian or real conservatives. They don't like Trump's liberal policies such as his support for a single payer system, his pro choice views, wanting to increase the minimum wage to $15 an hour.

Of true conservatives and libertarians, you're right, that have good reason not to like Trump. BUT, Trump's most vocal GOP opponents may complain Trump is too Liberal, but the truth is they don't really care about domestic issues, they just want want a president who supports the largest Federal program of all, unjust middle-east wars. By promoting #NeverTrump they are in fact helping Hillary whom they actually do like better, even though she's more consistently Liberal than trump, as well as being thoroughly corrupt. Hillary is one of their own, a neocon.

Look at the short list of Supreme Court judge choices that Trump has provided, then consider the Ginsburgs, Kagans, and Garlands that Hillary would pick. And, consider that right now the court is split 50/50. Anyone who is #NeverTrump is an enemy of America.