Jump to topic:

Should Ted Cruz Register as WriteIn Candidate

Dai32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 2:33:35 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Most if not all U.S. states and territories require prospective write-in candidates for President to register with the state, confirming they are indeed a candidate for write-in votes and also specifying who their vice-presidential running mate is.
QUESTION: Should Ted Cruz register in all 50 states plus territories as a write-in candidate for President in 2016 ?
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 2:35:20 AM
At 5/4/2016 2:33:35 AM, Dai32 wrote:
Most if not all U.S. states and territories require prospective write-in candidates for President to register with the state, confirming they are indeed a candidate for write-in votes and also specifying who their vice-presidential running mate is.
QUESTION: Should Ted Cruz register in all 50 states plus territories as a write-in candidate for President in 2016 ?

He already urged for unification of the party. His bowing out speech shows he is not interested in doing this. I'd say no, Trump needs every vote he can get to beat Hillary.
Dai32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 5:15:46 PM

At 5/4/2016 2:35:20 AM, vortex86 wrote: He already urged for unification of the party. His bowing out speech shows he is not interested in doing this. I'd say no, Trump needs every vote he can get to beat Hillary.

I haven't been able to find any video of Cruz supporting Trump after the Indiana primary results came in. I don't see any support for your assertions in this 15 minute video of Cruz' concession speech.

https://www.youtube.com...

And earlier that same day Cruz finally came clean with his opinion of Trump's character in this video:

So my long-time feelings of nausea whenever Trump's face appears don't seem unfounded.

You are absolutely right that Trump needs every vote he can get. The problem is that Trump has burned way too many bridges to ever get the votes he needs. And he set those immoral fires after candidates in the early debates talked about their support for party unity. Things change because Trump's actions changed it.
Dai32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 5:16:42 PM

At 5/4/2016 2:35:20 AM, vortex86 wrote: He already urged for unification of the party. His bowing out speech shows he is not interested in doing this. I'd say no, Trump needs every vote he can get to beat Hillary.

I haven't been able to find any video of Cruz supporting Trump after the Indiana primary results came in. I don't see any support for your assertions in this 15 minute video of Cruz' concession speech.

And earlier that same day Cruz finally came clean with his opinion of Trump's character in this video:

So my long-time feelings of nausea whenever Trump's face appears don't seem unfounded.

You are absolutely right that Trump needs every vote he can get. The problem is that Trump has burned way too many bridges to ever get the votes he needs. And he set those immoral fires after candidates in the early debates talked about their support for party unity. Things change because Trump's actions changed it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 5:19:48 PM
At 5/4/2016 2:33:35 AM, Dai32 wrote:

No.
Tsar of DDO