Jump to topic:

This is why Trump wins.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 2:58:36 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Every successful business man knows, you do not listen to people who say you can't do something.

For the past few months, every "expert" has been explaining why Trump can't do this or do that.

This is why Trump wins.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:05:43 AM
At 5/4/2016 2:58:36 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Every successful business man knows, you do not listen to people who say you can't do something.

For the past few months, every "expert" has been explaining why Trump can't do this or do that.

This is why Trump wins.

The "experts" don't know the mind of the voters who don't like Trump.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:11:27 AM
At 5/4/2016 3:05:43 AM, Haroush wrote:

This is why Trump wins.

The "experts" don't know the mind of the Trump.

I agree
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:13:26 AM
At 5/4/2016 3:11:27 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

This is why Trump wins.

I agree

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:23:40 AM
At 5/4/2016 3:13:26 AM, Haroush wrote:

This is why Trump wins.

I agree

The experts must have overestimated the minds of many Americans
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:26:29 AM
At 5/4/2016 3:23:40 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 3:13:26 AM, Haroush wrote:

This is why Trump wins.

I agree

^^^^
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 7:17:31 AM
The "experts" are people paid to manipulate the outcome in favor of whoever is paying them.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 1:43:39 PM
At 5/4/2016 7:17:31 AM, user13579 wrote:
The "experts" are people paid to manipulate the outcome in favor of whoever is paying them.

Eh, hem.. Donald Trump/Fox News
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 1:51:03 PM
At 5/4/2016 1:43:39 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 5/4/2016 7:17:31 AM, user13579 wrote:

Eh, hem.. Donald Trump/Fox News

Fox News doesn't like Trump xD
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
TrumpTriumph
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 2:21:12 PM
At 5/4/2016 3:26:29 AM, TBR wrote:

^^^^

Lmao. You people never learn.

It is precisely this sort of pompous snobbery on the part of the establishment which motivates people to support Trump.

But hey, I'm not complaining -- if a bunch of morons with learning disabilities want to help carry us to the White House, then we're more than happy to accept the help. Trump won't need to spend a single dollar on advertising. He can just let you guys do you.
#TrumpTriumph2016
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 2:27:40 PM
At 5/4/2016 2:21:12 PM, TrumpTriumph wrote:

^^^^

It is precisely this sort of pompous snobbery on the part of the establishment which motivates people to support Trump.

But hey, I'm not complaining -- if a bunch of morons with learning disabilities want to help carry us to the White House, then we're more than happy to accept the help. Trump won't need to spend a single dollar on advertising. He can just let you guys do you.

It's this sort of dismissing of common sense and dismissing it as snobbery that classifies as Trump supporter. I thought Anericans weren't so gullible electing an authoritarian populist who lies and twists words and pretends.
TrumpTriumph
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 2:47:35 PM
At 5/4/2016 2:27:40 PM, Sam7411 wrote:

It's this sort of dismissing of common sense and dismissing it as snobbery that classifies as Trump supporter. I thought Anericans weren't so gullible electing an authoritarian populist who lies and twists words and pretends.

There we go again. Assuming (wrongly) that there is no rational reason to support Trump and then insulting everybody who disagrees with you. Might as well just join the Trump campaign if you're this eager to help him win.

Btw, cuckservative labels of "populist" and "authoritarian" have become just as meaningless as liberal labels of "racist" and "sexist."
#TrumpTriumph2016
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:05:24 PM

^^^^

And Trump supporters won't learn till a general how wrong they were.
zoinks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:22:23 PM

This is why Trump wins.

Trump wins because many people are stupid and buy into his propaganda.

Anyone with any critical thinking skills who has heard even some of the ridiculous things Trump has said would never vote for him to lead a local boy scout troop let alone an entire country.
zoinks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 3:23:57 PM
At 5/4/2016 2:27:40 PM, Sam7411 wrote:

^^^^

I thought American's weren't so foolish as well, but apparently they want a xenophobic, racist, misogynist buffoon as their leader.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 4:24:55 PM
Successful businessmen believe in themselves, and are confident that they understand things that most people either do not, or can not understand. Although this is usually lampooned as narcissistic behavior, when that person is willing to risk everything to prove his understanding, it then becomes the basis for the ingenuity that drives the improvement of the standards of life for everyone.

This is a concept most "experts" will never understand. Especially experts unwilling to take any personal risks. (wanna bet on that prediction??)

Cruz, although narcissistic, was never willing to risk anything; and that is why Trump wins, and Cruz lost.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 6:22:44 PM
At 5/4/2016 4:24:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Successful businessmen believe in themselves, and are confident that they understand things that most people either do not, or can not understand. Although this is usually lampooned as narcissistic behavior, when that person is willing to risk everything to prove his understanding, it then becomes the basis for the ingenuity that drives the improvement of the standards of life for everyone.

This is a concept most "experts" will never understand. Especially experts unwilling to take any personal risks. (wanna bet on that prediction??)

Cruz, although narcissistic, was never willing to risk anything; and that is why Trump wins, and Cruz lost.

Instead, when you might risk a loss of profits or jobs, you risk the lives of 330 million Americans and the stability of the world. There is a YUUUGE difference.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 12:37:42 AM
At 5/4/2016 6:22:44 PM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:24:55 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Instead, when you might risk a loss of profits or jobs, you risk the lives of 330 million Americans and the stability of the world. There is a YUUUGE difference.

Right.
KristaBoy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 7:14:05 PM

This is why Trump wins.

Trump will buisness with UK and Japan I belief.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 7:31:05 PM
The "don't underestimate Trump" talking point I must say, irritates me a bit.

It's not Trump that people underestimated. It's the immaturity, ignorance, and lack of seriousness of the republican base.

The rest of the country takes the Presidency much more seriously than that.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 7:43:08 PM

This is why Trump wins.

It's not like the "experts" were trying to tell Elon Musk he can't build electric cars.

They've basically people saying you can't substitute policy talk with insulting people you don't like and substitute a coherent argument about what you'll do with "No one does X better than me".

They've basically also said, that being a pathological liar about almost everything; that have literally no understanding about economics, foreign policy or how the government really works (which he doesn't really), and attempting to vilify any minority that various people are angry at won't get you elected.

In reality, the scary thing isn't that they said any of that, it's that despite how much of a scary lunatic he is, people are still voting for him.

I get people want an outsider and someone who is outside what is viewed as a corrupt system.

That's fine.

But the guy dumpster diving out the back of Long John Silvers blaming the CIA for his predicament is a political outsider, doesn't mean he's a good choice for president.