Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Ted Cruz should be forced

Greyparrot
Posts: 19,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 4:33:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 4:32:23 PM, TBR wrote:
Ted Cruz should be forced to carry his un-viable candidacy to term. Seems only fair.

Fair to who?
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 4:35:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 4:33:52 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:32:23 PM, TBR wrote:
Ted Cruz should be forced to carry his un-viable candidacy to term. Seems only fair.

Fair to who?

Consistent with morals.
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 4:36:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 4:35:24 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:33:52 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:32:23 PM, TBR wrote:
Ted Cruz should be forced to carry his un-viable candidacy to term. Seems only fair.

Fair to who?

Consistent with morals.

Who is he hurting by dropping out?
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 4:38:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 4:36:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:35:24 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:33:52 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:32:23 PM, TBR wrote:
Ted Cruz should be forced to carry his un-viable candidacy to term. Seems only fair.

Fair to who?

Consistent with morals.

Who is he hurting by dropping out?

All the innocent supporters. Won't someone PLEASE think of the supporters?
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 4:43:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 4:38:30 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:36:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:35:24 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:33:52 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/4/2016 4:32:23 PM, TBR wrote:
Ted Cruz should be forced to carry his un-viable candidacy to term. Seems only fair.

Fair to who?

Consistent with morals.

Who is he hurting by dropping out?

All the innocent supporters. Won't someone PLEASE think of the supporters?

We don't need to elevate that particular minority to a protected class status.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
slo1
Posts: 5,200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 5:53:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 4:32:23 PM, TBR wrote:
Ted Cruz should be forced to carry his un-viable candidacy to term. Seems only fair.

Lol
YYW
Posts: 44,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 6:05:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/4/2016 4:32:23 PM, TBR wrote:
Ted Cruz should be forced to carry his un-viable candidacy to term. Seems only fair.

lol

I think he did... but had to go for that late term abortion.
I know you saw it too.