Former Clinton staffer granted immunity

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 8:35:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
http://thehill.com...

Well, isn't this just fvcking interesting? Any thoughts?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 8:58:42 PM
I really hope that Clinton gets arrested and convicted quickly enough so that Sanders can get the nomination and go up against Trump.

I can't imagine the horror if this gets delayed until the general election. That'll hand the presidency to Trump pretty much.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 9:01:27 PM
At 5/4/2016 8:58:42 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I can't imagine the horror if this gets delayed until the general election. That'll hand the presidency to Trump pretty much.

http://www.reactiongifs.com...
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 9:10:35 PM
I really hope that Clinton gets arrested and convicted quickly enough so that Sanders can get the nomination and go up against Trump.

I want this to last until just before the convention. That way, Trump will have wasted two months on a presumptive nominee that won't be running.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:35:37 AM
http://www.politico.com...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 1:41:39 AM

Sanders could easily slaughter Trump.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 2:21:16 AM
At 5/5/2016 1:41:39 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

^^
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 2:33:27 AM

I agree here. By default Sanders could win if Hillary is out. Bernie wouldn't be able to do anything while president, stymied at each turn by both parties. But at least he won't bring us into WW3, alienate every woman or minority in the country or have to build that stupid wall.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 2:45:32 AM
At 5/5/2016 2:33:27 AM, Peepette wrote:

I agree here. By default Sanders could win if Hillary is out. Bernie wouldn't be able to do anything while president, stymied at each turn by both parties. But at least he won't bring us into WW3, alienate every woman or minority in the country or have to build that stupid wall.

I disagree, Bernie could get a lot done with a voter mandate.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 2:54:09 AM
At 5/5/2016 2:45:32 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

How many voter mandates can he put up? Will the house and senate let him? That's the question.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 2:57:37 AM
At 5/5/2016 2:54:09 AM, Peepette wrote:

How many voter mandates can he put up? Will the house and senate let him? That's the question.

Voter mandates circumvent the congress...see Reagan.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2016 3:04:18 AM
At 5/5/2016 2:57:37 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/5/2016 2:54:09 AM, Peepette wrote:

Voter mandates circumvent the congress...see Reagan.

I have to look that one up.