Jump to topic:

Milo Yiannopolous NYT interview highlights

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 9:35:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
You're a Trump supporter, and you frequently refer to him as Daddy. I do because that's what he is.

I assume that's not in a purely father-figure sense. Are you sexually attracted to Donald Trump? Oh, yes. I call myself a Trump-sexual. I have a very antiwhite bedroom policy, but Trump is kind of like the exception to that rule.

---

I died.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:06:24 PM
At 5/4/2016 9:35:44 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
You're a Trump supporter, and you frequently refer to him as Daddy. I do because that's what he is.

I assume that's not in a purely father-figure sense. Are you sexually attracted to Donald Trump? Oh, yes. I call myself a Trump-sexual. I have a very antiwhite bedroom policy, but Trump is kind of like the exception to that rule.

---

I died.

I hate this guy.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:07:21 PM
At 5/4/2016 10:06:24 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

---

I died.

I hate this guy.

Homophobe.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:07:39 PM

---

I died.

I hate this guy.

I think he's kind of funny.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:08:47 PM
At 5/4/2016 10:07:21 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

---

I died.

I hate this guy.

Homophobe.

Just because he happens to be a homosexual and I don't like him doesn't mean I'm a homophobe. I am also a lesbian. Use some common sense and don't jump to baseless conclusions.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
1Percenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2016 10:19:47 PM
At 5/4/2016 10:08:47 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/4/2016 10:07:21 PM, 1Percenter wrote:

---

I died.

I hate this guy.

Homophobe.

Just because he happens to be a homosexual and I don't like him doesn't mean I'm a homophobe. I am also a lesbian. Use some common sense and don't jump to baseless conclusions.

That's the whole point of Milo though, be able to call out his SJW haters by very same lies they have been calling out everyone else they happen disagree with. (racist! Sexist! Bigot! Etc.) Its simply a convenient way to counter rhetoric with rhetoric. Now, in reality I know you probably have nothing against homosexuals, but then again SJWs don't live in reality, so it also doesn't matter. If you have any disdain for SJWs whatsoever, then you should have some respect for Milo.