Jump to topic:

There comes a point...

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:01:04 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
...where you just have to realize that you are eventually going to run out of excuses for your candidate. But knowing those supporters, they will never change(who they support, but sure if Trump changes his policy once again his supporters will change right along with him). It almost drove me crazy how contradictory and hypocritical Trump is, yet instead of analyzing where they went wrong and searched for a better candidate, they make excuses to hold onto their concept. I had to just mentally block any attempts to rationalize this behavior, because I realize you can't rationalize irrationality. Does it still frustrate me? Of course. But now I try to take joy in rebutting those supporters who make up corrupted excuses. Not only is this good training for thought, but it helps me rack up the number of forum posts I have so I look slightly intelligent.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:03:51 AM
At 5/6/2016 12:01:04 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
...where you just have to realize that you are eventually going to run out of excuses for your candidate. But knowing those supporters, they will never change(who they support, but sure if Trump changes his policy once again his supporters will change right along with him). It almost drove me crazy how contradictory and hypocritical Trump is, yet instead of analyzing where they went wrong and searched for a better candidate, they make excuses to hold onto their concept. I had to just mentally block any attempts to rationalize this behavior, because I realize you can't rationalize irrationality. Does it still frustrate me? Of course. But now I try to take joy in rebutting those supporters who make up corrupted excuses. Not only is this good training for thought, but it helps me rack up the number of forum posts I have so I look slightly intelligent.

lol Trump's blatant pandering & flip-flopping is beyond hypocritical. I have no idea how anyone can defend it. At least Hillary supporters know that she lacks integrity. While Trump is the worst liar in politics, and his supporters love him.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:19:19 AM
At 5/6/2016 12:03:51 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

lol Trump's blatant pandering & flip-flopping is beyond hypocritical. I have no idea how anyone can defend it. At least Hillary supporters know that she lacks integrity. While Trump is the worst liar in politics, and his supporters love him.

And he has big hands!
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 12:20:48 AM
At 5/6/2016 12:19:19 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/6/2016 12:03:51 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

And he has big hands!

But small fingers!
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 1:09:03 AM
You would think that in the Information Era there wouldn't be such a widespread of ignorance. Any criticism of their glorious leader Trump automatically discredits the news organization.