Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Social Justice Warriors

YYW
Posts: 36,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 5:59:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
There are people here on the site who just love to play the victim, or whine about others' so-called bigotry because it makes them feel all "high and mighty." In that way, seeking the "high and mighty feeling" is why SJW's (read: idiots) go off on perfectly rational and reasonable people for entirely benign things.

There very well may be real bigots on DDO; but really, people like myself, or thett, or greyparrot, or anyone else who hold more or less conventional views on social issues are not bigots by any reasonable or rational standard. In fact, to the extent that anyone (yes, any person) calls people who hold conventional views on social issues "bigots," they are being both unreasonable and irrational, and therefore discrediting themselves and whatever perverse ideation of "justice" they're espousing.

While the whole "look at me and how morally righteous I am" mentality has essentially defined the American left since the civil rights movement (which, there, was justifiable due to systemic, legal, and culturally pernicious racism throughout swaths of areas in the US), what it's become now is nothing more than a perversion or bastardization of the same.

People (white, or otherwise) who acknowledge why stereotypes exist are not racists, or bigots, because they acknowledge why those stereotypes exist. People who support Trump (of any color) are not racists or bigots, because they support Trump. People who do not believe that immigration should be unchecked are not racists, because of their views regarding immigration. But calling those who have different political views "bigots" or "racists" is the preferred method of progressive wannabe intellectuals.

I use the term "wannabe intellectuals" purposefully, because there's all kinds of (stupid) lore out there that liberals are smarter, better educated, etc. when all of that is (aside from being facially idiotic) is provably false. The problem is that people substitute being smug for being bright; and they substitute name-calling (e.g. bigot, racist, etc.) for cleverness or well reasoned arguments. That is also why SJWs get mocked: they come across as complete idiots.

And the people who "call out" others' so-called "bigotry" are really just trying to place themselves among the class of so-called "elite liberals" who hold "elite, east coast views."

The irony is that the only people who do that kind of "calling out" in general tend to be affirmative action cases to intellectually worthless undergraduate or graduate programs (i.e. not medicine, law, hard science, engineering, or business), though it's the graduate programs that are the worst... undergrads... tend not to have a clue.

Basically, what goes on is that you have a bunch of less-than-brilliant minorities who got admitted to graduate school programs in things like social science, psychology, arts, or the humanities that are taught a bunch of Frankfort school hogwash and think they've discovered all that there is to know in this world. This is how we get newly-minted SJW's.

Then, they go out into the world and call anyone and anything which has the temerity to disagree with them "racist" or "bigoted" or whatever. I mean, these are people who can find white oppression or patriarchy in a turkey sandwich... and it's nothing more than anti-rational intellectual trash.

Frankly, any person (especially a minority) that devotes their time to the study of this garbage should have the self awareness to realize how what they're doing actively amplifies racial or gender based tension and conflict in the world. But, they are definitely servient of one group's interests: rich white people.

When you get the brighter than average (though still generally inept) ones out of the projects and into the universities, you prevent political mobilization among the projects as well as cross-community mobilization between poor whites and poor minorities who have literally identical political interests.

Basically... the apparatuses of power that fund university endowments have reached the conclusion that race-based and gender based conflict is preferable to class conflict. Why? The race and gender issues are sustainable, in that they perpetuate themselves. But class based studies? That might actually change things.

So, that's why this kind of garbage gets funding despite any worthwhile purpose: it protects power from an organized mass of people, by a brilliant art of misdirection.

As long as black people blame white people, and white people resent being blamed by black people, there will NEVER be progress... just everybody talking in circles, over and over again, in a way that will prevent blacks and whites of commensurate social classes from working together against the people who have the kind of money that they can fund university endowments.

Note:

If you are an SJW (or do SJW type things), you will never be an east coast elite.

It will never happen. They joke in back rooms about how they created university departments to preoccupy those who would have become the rancorous herd.

So, by implication, if you are an SJW, you are a puppet of landed white institutional and oligarchic power.

But of course... SJW's who have never walked among real east coast elite circles will never understand it. They'll just get back to trying to publish some piece of pseudointellectual trash in a journal of pseudointellectual trash that only pseudointellectuals have ever heard of.
Tsar of DDO
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:04:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
You are a really sick person.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:08:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:04:08 PM, lamerde wrote:
You are a really sick person.

you're just grumpy because you're not east coast elite.
TrumpTriumph
Posts: 165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:09:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:04:08 PM, lamerde wrote:
You are a really sick person.

Why? He agrees with the goal of racial equality -- he's just criticizing the methods utilized by many social justice activists.

I think the main point of his post boils down to this:

"As long as black people blame white people, and white people resent being blamed by black people, there will NEVER be progress... just everybody talking in circles, over and over again, in a way that will prevent blacks and whites of commensurate social classes from working together against the people who have the kind of money that they can fund university endowments."

I don't see anything unreasonable or "sick" about suggesting that racially divisive tactics aren't in anybody's best interests.
#TrumpTriumph2016
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:11:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:08:51 PM, Hoppi wrote:

you're just grumpy because you're not east coast elite.

I guess not everyone can look good in colourful shorts. http://tinyurl.com...
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:12:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:09:55 PM, TrumpTriumph wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:04:08 PM, lamerde wrote:
You are a really sick person.

Why?

Because he's made over 100 threads about the same topic.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
TrumpTriumph
Posts: 165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:14:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:12:06 PM, lamerde wrote:

Because he's made over 100 threads about the same topic.

And I've made over 100 posts about Trump. Everybody likes to write about their pet issues.
#TrumpTriumph2016
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:16:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Ok. So no social sciences, arts, or humanities then...

I really thought the east coast elite would be into that...

Yeah. Stick to the practical sciences, business and law. Then they'll respect you and invite you to their parties!
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:20:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:14:55 PM, TrumpTriumph wrote:

And I've made over 100 posts about Trump. Everybody likes to write about their pet issues.

Posts =/= threads. In any case, you're posting about something you are passionately for, and are likely saying things in response to people as a form of conversation. He's making constant threads about something he hates, not meant to encourage conversation or discussion, but to continue to bash the people he hates. Moreover, the threads are not different. I could pull up 10 other threads he's made that, condensed into one sentence, would be no different from this OP condensed into one sentence. Bsh rightfully called it spam.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:22:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:16:12 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Ok. So no social sciences, arts, or humanities then...

I really thought the east coast elite would be into that...

Yeah. Stick to the practical sciences, business and law. Then they'll respect you and invite you to their parties!

I Google'd "hipster with bowtie toasting" and then realized I probably found YYW's dream man. http://tinyurl.com...

But let's pretend I found a photo of a hipster with a bowtie toasting.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:27:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:20:22 PM, lamerde wrote:

Posts =/= threads. In any case, you're posting about something you are passionately for, and are likely saying things in response to people as a form of conversation. He's making constant threads about something he hates, not meant to encourage conversation or discussion, but to continue to bash the people he hates. Moreover, the threads are not different. I could pull up 10 other threads he's made that, condensed into one sentence, would be no different from this OP condensed into one sentence. Bsh rightfully called it spam.

Just Google "debate.org YYW SJW".

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Endark also compiled a list of threads: http://www.debate.org...

It's a sickness. But saying anything more than that would be punching down so I won't.

Let's go back to clinking glasses.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:28:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:22:04 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:16:12 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Ok. So no social sciences, arts, or humanities then...

I really thought the east coast elite would be into that...

Yeah. Stick to the practical sciences, business and law. Then they'll respect you and invite you to their parties!

I Google'd "hipster with bowtie toasting" and then realized I probably found YYW's dream man. http://tinyurl.com...

But let's pretend I found a photo of a hipster with a bowtie toasting.

I don't understand what you mean, but that picture is hilarious.
YYW
Posts: 36,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:30:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
If tulle could respond she would, but all she can do is call stuff she does not understand a sickness.
Tsar of DDO
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:31:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:28:33 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:22:04 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:16:12 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Ok. So no social sciences, arts, or humanities then...

I really thought the east coast elite would be into that...

Yeah. Stick to the practical sciences, business and law. Then they'll respect you and invite you to their parties!

I Google'd "hipster with bowtie toasting" and then realized I probably found YYW's dream man. http://tinyurl.com...

But let's pretend I found a photo of a hipster with a bowtie toasting.

I don't understand what you mean, but that picture is hilarious.

I was trying to find a picture of an east coast elite to toast you with and failed haha
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:32:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:30:24 PM, YYW wrote:
If tulle could respond she would, but all she can do is call stuff she does not understand a sickness.

YYW and I both know what happens when I try to have a conversation with him. It's laid out bare right here: http://www.debate.org...
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:38:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
These constant anti-SJW/"I'm not a bigot" threads give off a real "lady doth protest too much" vibe.
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:40:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:38:58 PM, Burzmali wrote:
These constant anti-SJW/"I'm not a bigot" threads give off a real "lady doth protest too much" vibe.

Preach.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:43:21 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:31:10 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:28:33 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:22:04 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:16:12 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Ok. So no social sciences, arts, or humanities then...

I really thought the east coast elite would be into that...

Yeah. Stick to the practical sciences, business and law. Then they'll respect you and invite you to their parties!

I Google'd "hipster with bowtie toasting" and then realized I probably found YYW's dream man. http://tinyurl.com...

But let's pretend I found a photo of a hipster with a bowtie toasting.

I don't understand what you mean, but that picture is hilarious.

I was trying to find a picture of an east coast elite to toast you with and failed haha

I tried to find one but even images of their parties are beyond my reach. This is the best I could find of east coast elite in action.

http://obamapacman.com...
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:46:49 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:43:21 PM, Hoppi wrote:

I tried to find one but even images of their parties are beyond my reach. This is the best I could find of east coast elite in action.

http://obamapacman.com...

I legit LOL'd.

Maybe the next time YYW serves at a party he can sneak us a photo.
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:47:47 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
If any of you bother to discuss the op I'll be around. But so far all I have seen is people mocking what illuminates the vanity of their undertaking.
Tsar of DDO
lamerde
Posts: 1,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 6:49:34 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
If this doesn't scream "east coast elite" I don't know what does. http://tinyurl.com...
Why I ignore YYW:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
Calling someone a bitch multiple times while claiming you're taking the high road is an art form, I suppose: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:45:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
The SJWs on this forum, and we know who they are, really are in a state where they cannot understand what I said here because they don't understand systemic power, or how it is exercised. The irony is that they think they do, because they've perhaps read some secondary source that referenced "deconstruction" or some other form of French intellectual trash.

When we think about power, we've got to think about how it works, meaning: (1) whose interests it serves, (2) how those interests might be served, (3) who or whom it is being exercised upon, and (4) why the power's subjects are its subjects.

There are many different kinds of systemic power. The power to define what the truth is, for example, is a kind of power, and a kind of power held by "intellectuals." These are the people who sort, for example, (or claim the power to sort) fact from fiction (empirical truth), intelligible thought from unintelligible thought (what counts for discourse), reasonable argument from unreasonable argument (what counts for reasonable discourse), right from wrong (moral truth), and the like.

That kind of power, that is, the truth-defining power, is, however, one that is acutely constrained by the narratives of oppression and domination which exist behind that power's being exercised (i.e. applied to particular instances). So, even if truth-defining power does exist, it is servient to both its own bounds, and bounds higher than itself. But truth defining power is not necessarily conscious of either forms of bower that internally or externally constrain it.

The power that exists now, in the universities, functions the same way as previous forms of power, but it is less overtly oppressive and more insidiously oppressive, due in large part to necessity out of technological advancements. What that means is this: even if people have the freedom to think and communicate with each other, if you condition them to reject certain kinds of ideas and embrace others, then your interests can be served to the extent that what counts for intelligible, reasonable discourse is bounded. And it very much is.

The bounds used to be "Judeo-Christian values" but that's gone away now. The bounds, now, are "consistency with narratives of social justice." There were Judeo-Christian narratives, too... it's just that those narratives have yielded to new narratives, to give the impression of "human progress."

But what is progress? I would think that progress means change, and to be sure, some things have changed. Racial tensions are different now than they were back in the 60s (i.e. before the civil rights movement). Gender tensions are different now than they were in the 70s (i.e. before second wave feminism). But what of class tensions? They appear to be gone... but in reality, they've just been driven under.

There is a very real reason class tensions have been driven under, and do not enter the consciousness of nearly any of the SJW types: they have been indoctrinated to believe that race and gender conflicts take priority. Why? Because race and gender issues give rise to conflicts that perpetuate and reinforce class differences. Essentially, to the extent that we are talking about race or gender issues, we are not talking about class issues, while simultaneously fracturing groups on socially constructed differences (e.g. gender and race) to prevent class unification and class-based political mobilization.

It's all very benign, subtle, and understated... but sustained race and gender conflicts reinforce corporate consumer interests by preventing class-based political mobilization.

Really, that's why Bernie Sanders is such a threat to the Democratic establishment... because if he woke blacks up (as happened, for example, with Killer Mike), then people would start to vote on the basis of their economic interests, and their individual wellbeing. But, what's preventing that is the intra-class factionalism that is literally birthed by intra-class conflicts on the fault lines of race and gender... and the total nonsense of identity politics.

When people vote based on their self-identification as belonging to a particular voting bloc (e.g. black people vote for Hillary Clinton because of her black-community outreach efforts, or women vote for Hillary Clinton because they're a woman, or latinos vote for Ted Cruz because he's latino), the system goes on. That's why both Republicans and Democrats of the American political establishment sing the same song whenever any candidate (like Trump or Sanders) comes along who breaks that kind of identity-based nonsense down.

Yet, when people get out and protest Trump, what they are doing is reinforcing established political power's control, and by implication, established and monied interests' control, of American politics.

Said another way... SJW culture is nothing more than a new slave morality.
Tsar of DDO
slo1
Posts: 4,351
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:55:03 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:47:47 PM, YYW wrote:
If any of you bother to discuss the op I'll be around. But so far all I have seen is people mocking what illuminates the vanity of their undertaking.

There really is nothing to discuss because you really haven't said anything other than give your opinion of social justice warriors, and conveniently linked it to anyone against Trump.

Just keep living in your YYW world. I'm sure it is as impressive to you as you say it is.
YYW
Posts: 36,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 7:57:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 7:45:33 PM, YYW wrote:
The SJWs on this forum, and we know who they are, really are in a state where they cannot understand what I said here because they don't understand systemic power, or how it is exercised. The irony is that they think they do, because they've perhaps read some secondary source that referenced "deconstruction" or some other form of French intellectual trash.

When we think about power, we've got to think about how it works, meaning: (1) whose interests it serves, (2) how those interests might be served, (3) who or whom it is being exercised upon, and (4) why the power's subjects are its subjects.

There are many different kinds of systemic power. The power to define what the truth is, for example, is a kind of power, and a kind of power held by "intellectuals." These are the people who sort, for example, (or claim the power to sort) fact from fiction (empirical truth), intelligible thought from unintelligible thought (what counts for discourse), reasonable argument from unreasonable argument (what counts for reasonable discourse), right from wrong (moral truth), and the like.

That kind of power, that is, the truth-defining power, is, however, one that is acutely constrained by the narratives of oppression and domination which exist behind that power's being exercised (i.e. applied to particular instances). So, even if truth-defining power does exist, it is servient to both its own bounds, and bounds higher than itself. But truth defining power is not necessarily conscious of either forms of bower that internally or externally constrain it.

The power that exists now, in the universities, functions the same way as previous forms of power, but it is less overtly oppressive and more insidiously oppressive, due in large part to necessity out of technological advancements. What that means is this: even if people have the freedom to think and communicate with each other, if you condition them to reject certain kinds of ideas and embrace others, then your interests can be served to the extent that what counts for intelligible, reasonable discourse is bounded. And it very much is.

The bounds used to be "Judeo-Christian values" but that's gone away now. The bounds, now, are "consistency with narratives of social justice." There were Judeo-Christian narratives, too... it's just that those narratives have yielded to new narratives, to give the impression of "human progress."

But what is progress? I would think that progress means change, and to be sure, some things have changed. Racial tensions are different now than they were back in the 60s (i.e. before the civil rights movement). Gender tensions are different now than they were in the 70s (i.e. before second wave feminism). But what of class tensions? They appear to be gone... but in reality, they've just been driven under.

There is a very real reason class tensions have been driven under, and do not enter the consciousness of nearly any of the SJW types: they have been indoctrinated to believe that race and gender conflicts take priority. Why? Because race and gender issues give rise to conflicts that perpetuate and reinforce class differences. Essentially, to the extent that we are talking about race or gender issues, we are not talking about class issues, while simultaneously fracturing groups on socially constructed differences (e.g. gender and race) to prevent class unification and class-based political mobilization.

It's all very benign, subtle, and understated... but sustained race and gender conflicts reinforce corporate consumer interests by preventing class-based political mobilization.

Really, that's why Bernie Sanders is such a threat to the Democratic establishment... because if he woke blacks up (as happened, for example, with Killer Mike), then people would start to vote on the basis of their economic interests, and their individual wellbeing. But, what's preventing that is the intra-class factionalism that is literally birthed by intra-class conflicts on the fault lines of race and gender... and the total nonsense of identity politics.

When people vote based on their self-identification as belonging to a particular voting bloc (e.g. black people vote for Hillary Clinton because of her black-community outreach efforts, or women vote for Hillary Clinton because they're a woman, or latinos vote for Ted Cruz because he's latino), the system goes on. That's why both Republicans and Democrats of the American political establishment sing the same song whenever any candidate (like Trump or Sanders) comes along who breaks that kind of identity-based nonsense down.

Yet, when people get out and protest Trump, what they are doing is reinforcing established political power's control, and by implication, established and monied interests' control, of American politics.

Said another way... SJW culture is nothing more than a new slave morality.

Again... if anyone would like to talk about this... feel free.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 8:35:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I should note:

I am not interested so much in mocking social justice warriors, as explaining how they fit in to the bigger picture.

They do not harm me, so I have no interest in silencing them. In fact, they help reinforce the norms that advantage me the most, both in direct and indirect ways.

(I would also be ok even if they did not exist.)

But the only people they really hurt are the very people they claim to be advocating for. Sadly, those are the same people who have my sympathies: the very people who are most vulnerable, because they do not understand how to advocate for their own interests.
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,291
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 9:31:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:12:06 PM, lamerde wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:09:55 PM, TrumpTriumph wrote:
At 5/6/2016 6:04:08 PM, lamerde wrote:
You are a really sick person.

Why?

Because he's made over 100 threads about the same topic.

And you have replied to every one.
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2016 9:35:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/6/2016 6:47:47 PM, YYW wrote:
If any of you bother to discuss the op I'll be around. But so far all I have seen is people mocking what illuminates the vanity of their undertaking.

This is what tends to happen when you complain about the same thing for months without a substantial change in tone or perspective. The spectacle of the obsession has become more entertaining and comment-worthy than the topic itself. Maybe it's time to move on.