Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who should be Trump's VP?

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks. However, I think Christie or Rick Scott is more likely.

Thoughts?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:44:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
An interesting and relevant article: http://www.theatlantic.com...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2016 11:57:18 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Ross Perot. They both want to rig the economy in their favor with "protectionism" (to stop other people from competing with them).
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:02:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks.

No. That would undermine everything that made his campaign successful - don't pander to Hispanics of the GOPE.

He should go with a libertarian (one of the Pauls) to nab off some third-party voters.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:10:40 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 12:02:33 AM, someloser wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks.

No. That would undermine everything that made his campaign successful - don't pander to Hispanics of the GOPE.

He should go with a libertarian (one of the Pauls) to nab off some third-party voters.

He absolutely must do better among hispanics to win the election. Huntsman would also discourage a 3rd party.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:11:11 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 11:57:18 PM, user13579 wrote:
Ross Perot. They both want to rig the economy in their favor with "protectionism" (to stop other people from competing with them).

Perot is 85 and outdated. Not happening.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:16:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 12:11:11 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:57:18 PM, user13579 wrote:
Ross Perot. They both want to rig the economy in their favor with "protectionism" (to stop other people from competing with them).

Perot is 85 and outdated. Not happening.

He's no more outdated than Trump. They both want to build a wall to stop the "giant sucking sound". Ok, maybe Trump never used those exact words.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
imabench
Posts: 21,219
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:23:17 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks. However, I think Christie or Rick Scott is more likely.

Thoughts?

He would be smart to pick Rubio, but I bet he doubles down on his stupidity since it has gotten him this far and picks Palin
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:25:15 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 12:23:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks. However, I think Christie or Rick Scott is more likely.

Thoughts?

He would be smart to pick Rubio, but I bet he doubles down on his stupidity since it has gotten him this far and picks Palin

Eh. I'm going to give him a bit of credit and say he played her for Tea Party support early in the primaries, and nothing more.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:25:53 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 12:23:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks. However, I think Christie or Rick Scott is more likely.

Thoughts?

He would be smart to pick Rubio, but I bet he doubles down on his stupidity since it has gotten him this far and picks Palin

Palin. Yeah probably the only Republican dumber than Trump. And that's exactly why he would pick her.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:39:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks. However, I think Christie or Rick Scott is more likely.

Thoughts?

I feel like Trump would like to have Kasich. But, I do not know if Kasich would accept.

Kasich is a moderate who would appeal more to dems. Kasich also is reasonable so knowing that Kasich is there would make people feel better about electing a blowhard lunatic.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:39:53 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 12:23:17 AM, imabench wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks. However, I think Christie or Rick Scott is more likely.

Thoughts?

He would be smart to pick Rubio, but I bet he doubles down on his stupidity since it has gotten him this far and picks Palin

Trump doesn't do identity politics. He is going to pick Christie.
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 12:44:39 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 12:39:48 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks. However, I think Christie or Rick Scott is more likely.

Thoughts?

I feel like Trump would like to have Kasich. But, I do not know if Kasich would accept.

Kasich is a moderate who would appeal more to dems. Kasich also is reasonable so knowing that Kasich is there would make people feel better about electing a blowhard lunatic.

No it wouldn't, because people would still be electing a blowhard lunatic.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
Oromagi
Posts: 857
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:20:35 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Predicting Trump is a loser's gambit. I'd be surprised if Trump chose a candidate with whom he would be obligated to share the spotlight, so I'd eliminate former GOP candidates and Palin. Conservative outsiders tend to worry about their legitimacy in the role of Commander-in-Chief and so pull from ex-generals (Wallace and Lemay, Perot and Stockdale). I would not be surprised if Trump pulled a dark horse from the ranks of popular ex-commanders. Stanley McChrystal has the advantage of losing his job after criticizing Obama. I have no idea whether he'd be interested, although I expect few generals achieve his rank witout a keen interest in politics and command.

I also note that Trump makes a habit of rewarding loyalty and could use more advice from inside the GOP, so I'd put Alabama's Jeff Sessions on Trump's short list
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:34:49 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Trump isn't going to pick a token minority running mate to appeal to X group. That simply isn't his style. Nor is he going to pick a person with no practical experience in business or politics. That is, contrary to some jokes he's not going to pick someone like Kid Rock. He definitely will not pick Sarah Palin either, nor will he select any of the GOP dropout candidates. He's most likely going to choose a person who he perceives to be a successful businessman or a great governor.
I think Schwarzenegger would be a good fit for Trump, even though he did endorse Kasich.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:38:59 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/7/2016 11:43:18 PM, bsh1 wrote:
The title of the thread says it all...Personally, Susana Martinez (to help him with Hispanics) or Jon Huntsman (to help him with GOP Establishment voters) seem like the most sensible picks. However, I think Christie or Rick Scott is more likely.

Thoughts?

First, Martinez not interested http://thehill.com...

Second, I think he should either appoint his wife or Ivanka and then reinstitute Feudalism.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:58:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Think about it:

-Schwarzenegger is a self-made millionaire and many of his business ventures have been a success
-He served as governor of California, meaning that he has political experience, but he isn't just "another face of the establishment"
-He is also a celebrity-turned politician with enormous name recognition
-He is fairly moderate and undogmatic (especially on the issues of gun control and environmental protection, as well as on regulations to curb global warming). After Obergefell vs Hodge he changed his stance on gay marriage and he stated that he performed a marriage ceremony for a gay couple, meaning that he is less of a religious fundamentalist than many Republican politicians.
-One poll showed that people who supported Schwarzenegger in his bid for governor are more likely to support Trump.
http://www.capitalnewyork.com...
Also, I have no idea how accurate this is but a Trump/Schwarzenegger ticket would have a 99% chance of winning the election according to one computer model.
http://insidebigdata.com...

Trump and Schwarzenegger would be a match made in Heaven.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 4:48:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 3:58:58 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Think about it:

-Schwarzenegger is a self-made millionaire and many of his business ventures have been a success
-He served as governor of California, meaning that he has political experience, but he isn't just "another face of the establishment"
-He is also a celebrity-turned politician with enormous name recognition
-He is fairly moderate and undogmatic (especially on the issues of gun control and environmental protection, as well as on regulations to curb global warming). After Obergefell vs Hodge he changed his stance on gay marriage and he stated that he performed a marriage ceremony for a gay couple, meaning that he is less of a religious fundamentalist than many Republican politicians.
-One poll showed that people who supported Schwarzenegger in his bid for governor are more likely to support Trump.
http://www.capitalnewyork.com...
Also, I have no idea how accurate this is but a Trump/Schwarzenegger ticket would have a 99% chance of winning the election according to one computer model.
http://insidebigdata.com...

Trump and Schwarzenegger would be a match made in Heaven.

The problem would be his birth certificate.

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

"But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 6:01:11 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Ivanka
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 1:28:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 4:48:09 AM, user13579 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 3:58:58 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Think about it:

-Schwarzenegger is a self-made millionaire and many of his business ventures have been a success
-He served as governor of California, meaning that he has political experience, but he isn't just "another face of the establishment"
-He is also a celebrity-turned politician with enormous name recognition
-He is fairly moderate and undogmatic (especially on the issues of gun control and environmental protection, as well as on regulations to curb global warming). After Obergefell vs Hodge he changed his stance on gay marriage and he stated that he performed a marriage ceremony for a gay couple, meaning that he is less of a religious fundamentalist than many Republican politicians.
-One poll showed that people who supported Schwarzenegger in his bid for governor are more likely to support Trump.
http://www.capitalnewyork.com...
Also, I have no idea how accurate this is but a Trump/Schwarzenegger ticket would have a 99% chance of winning the election according to one computer model.
http://insidebigdata.com...

Trump and Schwarzenegger would be a match made in Heaven.

The problem would be his birth certificate.

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

"But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

Dang it.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 1:53:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
If Trump were smart he would quietly seek out Cruz as his VP. I believe this would make a lot of conservatives happy with him. Trump is pretty liberal and with Cruz as VP it would help to balance things out. Though this country doesn't deserve Cruz in my opinion. He is too good for the shi**y people in this country including the fake Christians.
vortex86
Posts: 568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:08:00 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 1:53:25 PM, Haroush wrote:
If Trump were smart he would quietly seek out Cruz as his VP. I believe this would make a lot of conservatives happy with him. Trump is pretty liberal and with Cruz as VP it would help to balance things out. Though this country doesn't deserve Cruz in my opinion. He is too good for the shi**y people in this country including the fake Christians.

This would accomplish little. He would garner some of Cruz's supporters (maybe a few more than would have been behind him if he wasn't VP) but as far as gaining votes picking someone with nearly the same unfavorables as Trump with no way of bringing it back up, seems like a losing strategy.
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:15:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
He accused Cruz's father of being involved in killing JFK. He should pick Alex Jones for VP.
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:26:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:08:00 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 1:53:25 PM, Haroush wrote:
If Trump were smart he would quietly seek out Cruz as his VP. I believe this would make a lot of conservatives happy with him. Trump is pretty liberal and with Cruz as VP it would help to balance things out. Though this country doesn't deserve Cruz in my opinion. He is too good for the shi**y people in this country including the fake Christians.

This would accomplish little. He would garner some of Cruz's supporters (maybe a few more than would have been behind him if he wasn't VP) but as far as gaining votes picking someone with nearly the same unfavorables as Trump with no way of bringing it back up, seems like a losing strategy.

Everyone knows the National Enquire is nothing but hot air. Trump knows those claims were wack as well as Cruz. Perhaps not Trump voters considering their smarts.. but yeah. Anyway, Cruz is very passionate about what he does and is a very good speaker. He would help Trump unite the party tremendously and give make people feel more comfortable about having Trump in there since he would have a calm and steady mind working right next to him.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 2:28:50 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 2:15:58 PM, user13579 wrote:
He accused Cruz's father of being involved in killing JFK. He should pick Alex Jones for VP.

Cruz is a devout Christian and is not worried about false allegations. He is a tough guy and can take all the shots in the world.
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,399
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:01:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 3:58:58 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Think about it:

-Schwarzenegger is a self-made millionaire and many of his business ventures have been a success
-He served as governor of California, meaning that he has political experience, but he isn't just "another face of the establishment"
-He is also a celebrity-turned politician with enormous name recognition
-He is fairly moderate and undogmatic (especially on the issues of gun control and environmental protection, as well as on regulations to curb global warming). After Obergefell vs Hodge he changed his stance on gay marriage and he stated that he performed a marriage ceremony for a gay couple, meaning that he is less of a religious fundamentalist than many Republican politicians.
-One poll showed that people who supported Schwarzenegger in his bid for governor are more likely to support Trump.
http://www.capitalnewyork.com...
Also, I have no idea how accurate this is but a Trump/Schwarzenegger ticket would have a 99% chance of winning the election according to one computer model.
http://insidebigdata.com...

Trump and Schwarzenegger would be a match made in Heaven.
Um.. I'm pretty sure that 99% chance article is an april fools joke.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 3:05:05 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 1:28:06 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 5/8/2016 4:48:09 AM, user13579 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 3:58:58 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Think about it:

-Schwarzenegger is a self-made millionaire and many of his business ventures have been a success
-He served as governor of California, meaning that he has political experience, but he isn't just "another face of the establishment"
-He is also a celebrity-turned politician with enormous name recognition
-He is fairly moderate and undogmatic (especially on the issues of gun control and environmental protection, as well as on regulations to curb global warming). After Obergefell vs Hodge he changed his stance on gay marriage and he stated that he performed a marriage ceremony for a gay couple, meaning that he is less of a religious fundamentalist than many Republican politicians.
-One poll showed that people who supported Schwarzenegger in his bid for governor are more likely to support Trump.
http://www.capitalnewyork.com...
Also, I have no idea how accurate this is but a Trump/Schwarzenegger ticket would have a 99% chance of winning the election according to one computer model.
http://insidebigdata.com...

Trump and Schwarzenegger would be a match made in Heaven.

The problem would be his birth certificate.

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

"But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

Dang it.

Well maybe if we get him in as speaker of the house....and we have 2 bullets....
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 7:03:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 12:16:48 AM, user13579 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 12:11:11 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:57:18 PM, user13579 wrote:
Ross Perot. They both want to rig the economy in their favor with "protectionism" (to stop other people from competing with them).

Perot is 85 and outdated. Not happening.

He's no more outdated than Trump. They both want to build a wall to stop the "giant sucking sound". Ok, maybe Trump never used those exact words.

A wall isn't outdated.
user13579
Posts: 822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 7:32:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 7:03:55 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 5/8/2016 12:16:48 AM, user13579 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 12:11:11 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:57:18 PM, user13579 wrote:
Ross Perot. They both want to rig the economy in their favor with "protectionism" (to stop other people from competing with them).

Perot is 85 and outdated. Not happening.

He's no more outdated than Trump. They both want to build a wall to stop the "giant sucking sound". Ok, maybe Trump never used those exact words.

A wall isn't outdated.

Trump wants to stop movement both ways, like a Berlin Wall. Mr. Trump, tear down this wall!
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
KristaBoy
Posts: 54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 8:09:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 5/8/2016 7:32:10 PM, user13579 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 7:03:55 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 5/8/2016 12:16:48 AM, user13579 wrote:
At 5/8/2016 12:11:11 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/7/2016 11:57:18 PM, user13579 wrote:
Ross Perot. They both want to rig the economy in their favor with "protectionism" (to stop other people from competing with them).

Perot is 85 and outdated. Not happening.

He's no more outdated than Trump. They both want to build a wall to stop the "giant sucking sound". Ok, maybe Trump never used those exact words.

A wall isn't outdated.

Trump wants to stop movement both ways, like a Berlin Wall. Mr. Trump, tear down this wall!

Great wall I hope. 10/30/50 precent.

Mitt Romney are Trumps choose VP.