Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

I Have No Words...

SolonKR
Posts: 4,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 9:18:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.cnet.com...
Bailey <3

"For often evil men are rich, and good men poor;
But we will not exchange with them
Our virtue for their wealth, since one abides always,
While riches change their owners every day." - Solon, Plutarch's "Life of Solon"
YYW
Posts: 45,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 10:37:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2016 9:18:10 PM, SolonKR wrote:
http://www.cnet.com...

Oh yeah I saw that.... horrible. Not surprising that it happened on an American Airlines flight, either. They seem to be the worst airline in existence.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:23:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2016 9:18:10 PM, SolonKR wrote:
http://www.cnet.com...

Want to freekout 99.999% of the mathematically literate population, just put a sigma or funny f function in anything .
thett3
Posts: 15,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:24:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The real question is what kind of name is Guido Menzio?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 45,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:26:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2016 11:24:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
The real question is what kind of name is Guido Menzio?

An Italian or Spanish one.
thett3
Posts: 15,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:33:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lol at the article claiming this guy: https://economics.sas.upenn.edu...

Has "dark skin"

not everything is about race
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:41:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2016 11:26:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/8/2016 11:24:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
The real question is what kind of name is Guido Menzio?

An Italian or Spanish one.

He is, apparently, Italian. However... He could be faking.
YYW
Posts: 45,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:43:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2016 11:41:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/8/2016 11:26:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/8/2016 11:24:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
The real question is what kind of name is Guido Menzio?

An Italian or Spanish one.

He is, apparently, Italian. However... He could be faking.

I demand his birth certificate! lol
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:44:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2016 11:33:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
Lol at the article claiming this guy: https://economics.sas.upenn.edu...

Has "dark skin"

not everything is about race

Looks like one of "them" to me. Trump would have stopped him
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2016 11:50:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2016 11:43:35 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/8/2016 11:41:17 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/8/2016 11:26:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 5/8/2016 11:24:48 PM, thett3 wrote:
The real question is what kind of name is Guido Menzio?

An Italian or Spanish one.

He is, apparently, Italian. However... He could be faking.

I demand his birth certificate! lol

Taqiyya. That is all I got to say. Taqiyya...

Ask Brontoraptor if you want to LEARN about the truth!
triangle.128k
Posts: 5,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:46:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We should report and arrest people who bring a pencil and paper on a flight, because they could be making their own Qu'ran verses with the pencil and paper.
Crux Sancta Sit Mihi Lux
Greyparrot
Posts: 21,429
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 4:27:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 5/8/2016 11:44:18 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/8/2016 11:33:40 PM, thett3 wrote:
Lol at the article claiming this guy: https://economics.sas.upenn.edu...

Has "dark skin"

not everything is about race

Looks like one of "them" to me. Trump would have stopped him

Trump is actually a Muslim, because that's the preferred religion of misogynists.
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival. -Skepsikyma