Jump to topic:

Liberals have declared war on women

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 8:24:10 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
If anybody is "waging a war on women," it"s liberals. Of course, in the midst of their war on capitalism, Christianity, the military and the Constitution, it"s understandable that people may not have noticed how hateful liberals have become towards women who don"t share their views, but it"s not hard to see if you"re looking.

-Disarming women
Hmmm...No defense against rapists or any other attackers.

The average criminal man can rape, beat or slowly squeeze the life out of the average woman at will in a hand-to-hand fight. On the other hand, no matter how strong the man is, he"s not as dangerous as a trained woman with a gun. That"s why the best friend robbers, rapists and violent thugs have are liberals who want to forcibly disarm law abiding women.

-They"re pressuring the military to add women to the draft:

It"s bad enough that our young men have to sign up for the draft in case there"s a national emergency, but why do liberals want to send 18 year old girls into a potentially violent situation overseas? To prove some kind of dumb point about equality or to spread that false that women are just as good at the sort of violent confrontations that go along with war as men have turned out to be?

They want to force women to share their bathrooms with men: Who in their right mind thinks an 8 year old girl should be using the bathroom next to a grown man who "feels like a woman?" How do you say you care about women when you want to force them to undress next to some guy wearing a sundress? It"s ridiculous and it"s potentially dangerous because it gives perverts and sexual predators a free pass to use the women"s bathroom. A heterosexual male could simply walk into the women's bathroom as a pervert, but "in the name of confusion"...

m.townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/04/09/the-top-7-ways-liberals-are-making-war-on-women-n2145724
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 8:55:40 PM
It won't be long until businesses start being punished for letting women be harassed in the restrooms by men. And, Liberals will deny it has anything to do with "gender neutral" restrooms.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:02:12 PM
Everyone who believes in closing the gun sales background check loop hole wants women to be raped?

Must be true if you say it is true. I guess I am for raping women, but on the other hand what kind of man are you that you can't protect your woman, after all, she is made from your rib, right?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:08:59 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:02:12 PM, slo1 wrote:
Everyone who believes in closing the gun sales background check loop hole wants women to be raped?

Must be true if you say it is true. I guess I am for raping women, but on the other hand what kind of man are you that you can't protect your woman, after all, she is made from your rib, right?

I try not to follow her around while she and I are at work in different locations. She is protected. It's in her purse. You want her to be unarmed so tahurrish can be practiced on her.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:10:56 PM
Taharrush

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:11:52 PM
At 5/9/2016 8:24:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
If anybody is "waging a war on women," it"s liberals. Of course, in the midst of their war on capitalism, Christianity, the military and the Constitution, it"s understandable that people may not have noticed how hateful liberals have become towards women who don"t share their views, but it"s not hard to see if you"re looking.

-Disarming women

The average criminal man can rape, beat or slowly squeeze the life out of the average woman at will in a hand-to-hand fight. On the other hand, no matter how strong the man is, he"s not as dangerous as a trained woman with a gun. That"s why the best friend robbers, rapists and violent thugs have are liberals who want to forcibly disarm law abiding women.

First off this is a bunch of BS fearmongering going on here. You make it sound like there is a rape epidemic going on, which there isn't. A gun is not the solution to every problem. There are many other solutions like pepper spray, training in marshall arts (since you mention training) and correct behaviour (not getting drunk without friends at a strangers party etc.). In fact a gun often times even makes situations worse or causes situations all on its own.

Consider this: "China produces plastic toys. Kids sometimes swallow these toys and endanger their lives. Mothers are distressed when their kids are in danger. Therefore China is waging a war on women." This is the same logic you use to support the claim that librals are wagging war on women. "Librals are against guns, therefore they are against women."

It"s bad enough that our young men have to sign up for the draft in case there"s a national emergency, but why do liberals want to send 18 year old girls into a potentially violent situation overseas? To prove some kind of dumb point about equality or to spread that false that women are just as good at the sort of violent confrontations that go along with war as men have turned out to be?

More fear mongering added to a complete lack of knowledge on the US military. The percantage of "combat arms" is about 20% of the military. That means most personel in the military does not get confronted with "violent situations overseas". So no, nobody is sending 18 year old girls to their early grave. The equality part is not saying that men and women are equal in every aspect. The idea is that both men and women should stand for the rights they have as a citizen and make a contribution in proportion to their ability, instead of only men having to do so.

They want to force women to share their bathrooms with men: Who in their right mind thinks an 8 year old girl should be using the bathroom next to a grown man who "feels like a woman?" How do you say you care about women when you want to force them to undress next to some guy wearing a sundress? It"s ridiculous and it"s potentially dangerous because it gives perverts and sexual predators a free pass to use the women"s bathroom. A heterosexual male could simply walk into the women's bathroom as a pervert, but "in the name of confusion"...

Even though I am not sure of my stance on this issue I will add two comments. First, the only place people undress in a bathroom is when they have a stall to themselves, so it wouldn't be that tragic to have men in the same room. Second I know you probably don't care about this, but personally I am not convinced that there is a "libral consensus" on this topic.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:28:38 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:08:59 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/9/2016 9:02:12 PM, slo1 wrote:

I try not to follow her around while she and I are at work in different locations. She is protected. It's in her purse. You want her to be unarmed so tahurrish can be practiced on her.

No I want you to grow a pair and be a man. Why are you letting her work? She should be at home, not getting felt up by men who have patchy beards. Sheesh for being a stout conservative, you surely have some back a$$ward notions.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:30:07 PM
Theoretically liberals want to disarm everyone, not just women -- though I agree guns can be useful for protection (if the woman is properly trained on how to use them, cuz in most cases close-up attackers are able to grab the gun from her).

I don't recall liberals pressuring to draft women to war (though I agree they should have to register for the draft if men do, which I do not support). They called to allow women in combat roles.

An 8 year old girl should be inside the bathroom stall where she is not seen. Gendered bathrooms will not prevent sexual assailants. Aren't male child molesters sharing bathrooms with little boys now? Why aren't we worrying about them? Transgender friendly bathroom laws don't put anyone in increased danger than they already are. That is fallacious nonsense. I'd be willing to debate it if people disagree.
President of DDO
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:30:43 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:11:52 PM, A1tre wrote:
At 5/9/2016 8:24:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

-Disarming women

First off this is a bunch of BS fearmongering going on here. You make it sound like there is a rape epidemic going on, which there isn't. A gun is not the solution to every problem. There are many other solutions like pepper spray, training in marshall arts (since you mention training) and correct behaviour (not getting drunk without friends at a strangers party etc.). In fact a gun often times even makes situations worse or causes situations all on its own.

Consider this: "China produces plastic toys. Kids sometimes swallow these toys and endanger their lives. Mothers are distressed when their kids are in danger. Therefore China is waging a war on women." This is the same logic you use to support the claim that librals are wagging war on women. "Librals are against guns, therefore they are against women."

More fear mongering added to a complete lack of knowledge on the US military. The percantage of "combat arms" is about 20% of the military. That means most personel in the military does not get confronted with "violent situations overseas". So no, nobody is sending 18 year old girls to their early grave. The equality part is not saying that men and women are equal in every aspect. The idea is that both men and women should stand for the rights they have as a citizen and make a contribution in proportion to their ability, instead of only men having to do so.

Even though I am not sure of my stance on this issue I will add two comments. First, the only place people undress in a bathroom is when they have a stall to themselves, so it wouldn't be that tragic to have men in the same room. Second I know you probably don't care about this, but personally I am not convinced that there is a "libral consensus" on this topic.

Wver heard of Sweden?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:31:48 PM
*ever

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:36:06 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:30:07 PM, Danielle wrote:
Theoretically liberals want to disarm everyone, not just women -- though I agree guns can be useful for protection (if the woman is properly trained on how to use them, cuz in most cases close-up attackers are able to grab the gun from her).

I don't recall liberals pressuring to draft women to war (though I agree they should have to register for the draft if men do, which I do not support). They called to allow women in combat roles.

An 8 year old girl should be inside the bathroom stall where she is not seen. Gendered bathrooms will not prevent sexual assailants. Aren't male child molesters sharing bathrooms with little boys now? Why aren't we worrying about them? Transgender friendly bathroom laws don't put anyone in increased danger than they already are. That is fallacious nonsense. I'd be willing to debate it if people disagree.

How is it not sexist that men must go but not women? See how that works? Liberalism is a false sanctimony. Liberalism has done women no favors. It forced them to work harder despite already having the service of childbirth, wants to disarm them in retrospect to rapists and criminals, and wants them in the draft. This is why Conservatism is better. It protects women, rewards women for having to bare children, and lets themdecide how hard they work in life.

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:40:57 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:36:06 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
How is it not sexist that men must go but not women? See how that works? Liberalism is a false sanctimony.

I don't think you read correctly. I said that if men are drafted, it IS sexist if women are not also drafted.

But I said that I don't support women OR men being drafted in general.

Liberalism has done women no favors.

I can think of positive things the liberal/feminist movement has done for women, especially in the past (note: I am not liberal).

It forced them to work harder despite already having the service of childbirth, wants to disarm them in retrospect to rapists and criminals, and wants them in the draft.

I've already answered this and said liberals want to disarm everyone, which is problematic. I've also said that liberals don't want women in the draft. They called to allow women in combat. Most liberals are against the draft all-together like I am.

This is why Conservatism is better. It protects women, rewards women for having to bare children, and lets them decide how hard they work in life.

Conservatism is garbage and socially oppressive. Social conservatives are anti-progressive authoritarians who like to dictate other people's sex lives instead of minding their own business.
President of DDO
A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:52:19 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:30:43 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Wver heard of Sweden?

Never heard of it. Do you possibly mean Swedistan? That country in the north next to Norway?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 9:59:20 PM
At 5/9/2016 9:40:57 PM, Danielle wrote:
How is it not sexist that men must go but not women? See how that works? Liberalism is a false sanctimony.

I don't think you read correctly. I said that if men are drafted, it IS sexist if women are not also drafted.

I can think of positive things the liberal/feminist movement has done for women, especially in the past (note: I am not liberal).

It forced them to work harder despite already having the service of childbirth, wants to disarm them in retrospect to rapists and criminals, and wants them in the draft.

I've already answered this and said liberals want to disarm everyone, which is problematic. I've also said that liberals don't want women in the draft. They called to allow women in combat. Most liberals are against the draft all-together like I am.

This is why Conservatism is better. It protects women, rewards women for having to bare children, and lets them decide how hard they work in life.

Conservatism is garbage and socially oppressive. Social conservatives are anti-progressive authoritarians who like to dictate other people's sex lives instead of minding their own business.

I don't care about sexual preferences. Just don't want 50 year old pedaphiles having the excuse of "sexual confusion" to climb in a stall with my 9 year old daughter.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:00:50 PM

Oh? So why do men get drafted, but you don't have to again?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2016 10:02:25 PM

Are you suddenly thinking like a Conservative?