Emergency Meeting for all Canucks

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:11:11 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Ted Cruz dropped out.

Our sleeper agent is no longer present in the US election, so the strategy of slowly annexing the US is out of the table.

While everyone's groaning about the Republican nominee I'd say we quickly take Alaska and Montana while no one's looking. If the US retaliates, then Saskatchewan will be the first province to go (If Quebec doesn't surrender already at least)
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:16:39 AM
At 5/10/2016 3:11:11 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Ted Cruz dropped out.

Our sleeper agent is no longer present in the US election, so the strategy of slowly annexing the US is out of the table.

While everyone's groaning about the Republican nominee I'd say we quickly take Alaska and Montana while no one's looking. If the US retaliates, then Saskatchewan will be the first province to go (If Quebec doesn't surrender already at least)

Take back your Zodiac Killer.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:20:34 AM
At 5/10/2016 3:16:39 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
Ted Cruz dropped out.

Take back your Zodiac Killer.

That's 'Honourable Viceroy of the Colonised States' to you!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:31:05 AM
Ted Cruz dropped out.

Will the meeting be at the waffle-hut, or the bowling alley?
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:36:17 AM
Ted Cruz dropped out.

Looks like our northern American colony (who pretends like they're independent) is trying to gain hold of 2 American states? Nice try, go back to drinking Maple Syrup.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 3:45:32 AM
Ted Cruz dropped out.

I'm taking DDO this July as my part!
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:09:55 AM
At 5/10/2016 3:45:32 AM, Geogeer wrote:
Ted Cruz dropped out.

I'm taking DDO this July as my part!

"Praise Allah."
~YYW