Jump to topic:

Hillary Clinton Winning Nomation

vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:50:30 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I was wondering with the passionate Sanders supporters, would Clinton finally being established as the Democratic Candidate hurt or help her? When Trump was established definitely as the Republican candidate his polling fared a lot better against Clinton.

Trump has a bit of an advantage of no other contenders on the field gathering support and detracting from him (anymore).

So when Bernie has finally left the field at the convention, will Clinton do better or worse?
KristaBoy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:33:55 PM
Hillary Clinton are little better than Sanders. I'm hopefully over Trump Triumph. The Wall I will 30 or 10 precent into Mexico. Wall are best idea then Cruz idea with justifice with China economy handel and more jobs to American people and Freedom to every people and one more thing he promise citizen. Obama have send war ships into China last 3-4 days for fighting Chineses that what's Cruz never wanted with China. Cruz will economy buisness with big country. I will Marco Rubio or Rand Paul if Trump lose his big tast of course in 2020 when Clinton are 73 year.

Christie or Trump I wanted to in 2020.

Paul, Cruz, Kasich and Rubio can match in 2020.

Clinton winner 2016 they will forces up with Republican these four Catholics.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 4:48:11 PM
At 5/10/2016 12:50:56 PM, vortex86 wrote:
Epic fail.. nomination* (cell phone)

Oh the Formalities lord Trump must endure...Hillary should just resign.
KristaBoy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 5:37:33 PM
I hope on Christie / Trump or Trump GOP in Indiana.

And then Rand Paul and Marco Rubio for next election.

Four year later from this year. I did not Cruz again sure.

With next war with Naval Power vs Chinese Navy.

Or this war will no happen and Cruz win election 2020?

I wondering only Cruz or Paul and Rubio in 2020.

Christie / Trump will go eight year precisly Obama.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 7:20:13 PM
At 5/10/2016 12:50:30 PM, vortex86 wrote:
I was wondering with the passionate Sanders supporters, would Clinton finally being established as the Democratic Candidate hurt or help her? When Trump was established definitely as the Republican candidate his polling fared a lot better against Clinton.

Trump has a bit of an advantage of no other contenders on the field gathering support and detracting from him (anymore).

So when Bernie has finally left the field at the convention, will Clinton do better or worse?

Hillary will run a slow/plodding campaign. Boring start to finish, resulting in a win.

The real fun will come with Trump. Spectacular nonsense, followed-up with blaming others resulting in a huge loss.

Still, the Trump campaign will be the circus to Clinton's dull over-rehearsed banality.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:19:50 PM

If Clinton winds up picking Bernie or another Progressive like Warren as her VP, she'll annex almost the entire base of Dems supporting Bernie behind her and skyrocket into the White House
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:23:58 PM
At 5/10/2016 8:19:50 PM, imabench wrote:

If Clinton winds up picking Bernie or another Progressive like Warren as her VP, she'll annex almost the entire base of Dems supporting Bernie behind her and skyrocket into the White House

Well, barring this what-if scenario, as there is no evidence to support this will happen. As both Sanders and Warren have said they have no interest being VP to Clinton. Do you think it will hurt her or help her when she is finally not contending with Sanders?
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:33:00 PM

It would shock me if she picks anyone other than Julian Castro, and Clinton seems to have no ability to be anything but predictable.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:48:12 PM
At 5/10/2016 8:33:00 PM, TBR wrote:

It would shock me if she picks anyone other than Julian Castro, and Clinton seems to have no ability to be anything but predictable.

That seems like a very accurate guess.