Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

May 10th-24th Primaries thread

TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:22:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Well.... Just for sake of discussion, I have this point I made to someone.

The split between Clinton and Sanders is only 9% of total delegates cast at this point. That is, (1,705(HRC)-1,415(B_S))/1,705+1,415(total)

VS

The split between Trump and closest, Cruz at ~28.25%

(1,068(DJT)-564(T_C))/1,068+564+153(total)

Point being, it really is damn close on the democratic side, and really over on the GOP side.
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,894
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:24:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Trump will win everything by default.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
vortex86
Posts: 797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:24:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/10/2016 8:24:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Trump will win everything by default.

Cruz is hinting at rejoining if he wins Nebraska.. Lame
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 8:29:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/10/2016 8:24:58 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Trump will win everything by default.

Cruz is hinting at rejoining if he wins Nebraska.. Lame

Why not? The entire GOP is in disarray anyway. Might as well make it a complete mess.
Greyparrot
Posts: 18,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 1:19:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/11/2016 12:58:04 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Sanders has pulled ahead in the reports. No reason not to call it.

Feel the bern Hillary....feel it.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 18,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 1:21:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/10/2016 8:29:29 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:58 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Trump will win everything by default.

Cruz is hinting at rejoining if he wins Nebraska.. Lame

Why not? The entire GOP is in disarray anyway. Might as well make it a complete mess.

Bernie Sanders supporters vow to fight to finish
Many refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton in November..

http://www.kcra.com...
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:08:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/11/2016 1:21:06 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:29:29 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:58 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Trump will win everything by default.

Cruz is hinting at rejoining if he wins Nebraska.. Lame

Why not? The entire GOP is in disarray anyway. Might as well make it a complete mess.

Bernie Sanders supporters vow to fight to finish
Many refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton in November..

http://www.kcra.com...

Yup, and I am one of them. Difference is, the GOP site is the clown show that just won't stop.
Greyparrot
Posts: 18,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 3:02:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/11/2016 2:08:52 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:21:06 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:29:29 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:58 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Trump will win everything by default.

Cruz is hinting at rejoining if he wins Nebraska.. Lame

Why not? The entire GOP is in disarray anyway. Might as well make it a complete mess.

Bernie Sanders supporters vow to fight to finish
Many refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton in November..

http://www.kcra.com...

Yup, and I am one of them. Difference is, the GOP site is the clown show that just won't stop.

That sucks really...wonder who will replace Bernie for 2020?
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 3:04:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think by this point it'd probably be safe for a person to bet his life savings that it'll boil down to Clinton vs Trump.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 3:06:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/11/2016 3:02:40 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/11/2016 2:08:52 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/11/2016 1:21:06 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:29:29 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:58 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 5/10/2016 8:24:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Trump will win everything by default.

Cruz is hinting at rejoining if he wins Nebraska.. Lame

Why not? The entire GOP is in disarray anyway. Might as well make it a complete mess.

Bernie Sanders supporters vow to fight to finish
Many refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton in November..

http://www.kcra.com...

Yup, and I am one of them. Difference is, the GOP site is the clown show that just won't stop.

That sucks really...wonder who will replace Bernie for 2020?

In the end Sander supporters (not me) will vote Clinton. This happens every cycle. The PUMAs with Clinton last time etc.

I am in a safe blue state, so no big deal, but she lost me with her Nancy Ragun sh1t. I disliked her before, but that was the straw that broke my back.
Greyparrot
Posts: 18,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 3:39:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/11/2016 3:06:18 AM, TBR wrote:

That sucks really...wonder who will replace Bernie for 2020?

In the end Sander supporters (not me) will vote Clinton. This happens every cycle. The PUMAs with Clinton last time etc.

I am in a safe blue state, so no big deal, but she lost me with her Nancy Ragun sh1t. I disliked her before, but that was the straw that broke my back.

Yah but who do you think in the future will take up Bernie's mantle? Hillary sure won't.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Runn92
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 5:09:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/10/2016 8:22:35 PM, TBR wrote:
At 5/10/2016 6:43:07 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Predictions? Not really many to make

Well.... Just for sake of discussion, I have this point I made to someone.

The split between Clinton and Sanders is only 9% of total delegates cast at this point. That is, (1,705(HRC)-1,415(B_S))/1,705+1,415(total)

VS

The split between Trump and closest, Cruz at ~28.25%

(1,068(DJT)-564(T_C))/1,068+564+153(total)

Point being, it really is damn close on the democratic side, and really over on the GOP side.

Sanders lost for real...