Pervy Judge is Going to Jail

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:12:21 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
http://www.nytimes.com...

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen come out of Arkansas, and SO TYPICAL OF WHAT I WOULD EXPECT from a Republican state.

I'll bet this same guy opposed gay marriage, but political moral failings aside... there are so many better moral failings to talk about.

Let me tell you the story of what would happen to you if you got a traffic ticket or misdemeanor and were a young man in Arkansas who had the misfortune of encountering this perv.

He'd threaten you with a harsher sentence, to "teach you a lesson" but with a provision that if you completed your "community service" at his PERSONAL RESIDENCE, then he'd let you off.

How did he punish bad boys? By paddling them, of course, and photographing the affair while making the accused bend over and spread their cheeks. Complete that "community service" and he'd let you off easy, unless he wanted you to blow him or perform some other lewd act for or upon him.

Obviously this man is a disgrace to the bar, the legal profession generally, all judges in all courts in America, his town, his family, and the like.

Everybody has kinks... but when you let yours turn into a power trip at others' expenses

What's worse is that this judge was able to get away with this FOR YEARS! What the hell was happening in Arkansas? How does this even happen? What kind of a fvcked up, backwardass state is Arkansas?

(Well, this is the same place Bill Clinton came from so it can't just be the Republicans.)
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:27:47 AM
At 5/11/2016 2:12:21 AM, YYW wrote:

This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen come out of Arkansas, and SO TYPICAL OF WHAT I WOULD EXPECT from a Republican state.

I'll bet this same guy opposed gay marriage, but political moral failings aside... there are so many better moral failings to talk about.

Let me tell you the story of what would happen to you if you got a traffic ticket or misdemeanor and were a young man in Arkansas who had the misfortune of encountering this perv.

He'd threaten you with a harsher sentence, to "teach you a lesson" but with a provision that if you completed your "community service" at his PERSONAL RESIDENCE, then he'd let you off.

How did he punish bad boys? By paddling them, of course, and photographing the affair while making the accused bend over and spread their cheeks. Complete that "community service" and he'd let you off easy, unless he wanted you to blow him or perform some other lewd act for or upon him.

Obviously this man is a disgrace to the bar, the legal profession generally, all judges in all courts in America, his town, his family, and the like.

Everybody has kinks... but when you let yours turn into a power trip at others' expenses

What's worse is that this judge was able to get away with this FOR YEARS! What the hell was happening in Arkansas? How does this even happen? What kind of a fvcked up, backwardass state is Arkansas?

(Well, this is the same place Bill Clinton came from so it can't just be the Republicans.)

Just a good old boy, never meaning no....

Forget it. Just call him a repressed conservative jacka$$.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:28:31 AM
At 5/11/2016 2:27:47 AM, TBR wrote:

YUP!
Tsar of DDO
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:30:43 AM
At 5/11/2016 2:28:31 AM, YYW wrote:

YUP!

And you KNOW that police, lawyers, a slew of them knew exactly what was going on.
user13579
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:30:45 AM
this is the same place Bill Clinton came from

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
Science in a nutshell:
"Facts are neither true nor false. They simply are."
"All scientific knowledge is provisional. Even facts are provisional."
"We can be absolutely certain that we have a moon, we can be absolutely certain that water is made out of H2O, and we can be absolutely certain that the Earth is a sphere!"
"Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty -- some most unsure, some nearly sure, none absolutely certain."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:32:33 AM
At 5/11/2016 2:30:43 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/11/2016 2:28:31 AM, YYW wrote:

YUP!

And you KNOW that police, lawyers, a slew of them knew exactly what was going on.

They probably got a share of the photos too... maybe they got off paddling bad boys too?
Tsar of DDO
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:45:11 AM

He leans Democrat.

http://individual-contributors.insidegov.com...

He also has a high ethics standing!

http://www.martindale.com...
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:46:40 AM
At 5/11/2016 2:45:11 AM, Skynet wrote:

He leans Democrat.

Are you trying to defend him, or push him over the fence?
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:47:51 AM
At 5/11/2016 2:46:40 AM, TBR wrote:

He leans Democrat.

What's on the other side of the fence?
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:51:37 AM
At 5/11/2016 2:47:51 AM, Skynet wrote:

He leans Democrat.

All I am saying is, you seem to want to paint one 500$ donation to a democratic in 2012 "pushing him over the fence" - not a "conservative", and yet "defend" him as having a high ethical standings rating.

The guy is...

Just a good old boy, never meaning no...

Yea, still can't do it.
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2016 2:59:07 AM
At 5/11/2016 2:51:37 AM, TBR wrote:

He leans Democrat.

All I am saying is, you seem to want to paint one 500$ donation to a democratic in 2012 "pushing him over the fence" - not a "conservative", and yet "defend" him as having a high ethical standings rating.

The guy is...

Yea, still can't do it.

Well I can't find anything to indicate he's a Republican. Why do you want him to cross the border fence? I don't support Trump.
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2016 1:56:03 PM
At 5/11/2016 2:51:37 AM, TBR wrote:

He leans Democrat.

The guy is...

Yea, still can't do it.

I've been messing with you the whole time, TBR. I made a joke with the ironic "high ethics" label from some random website, and you didn't get it. The guy looks like he's a pervert, and I'd actually support the death penalty for this kind of sexual abuse, if he is really guilty.

But seriously, there's no evidence he's a republican or conservative, but everyone here is certain of it because it supports what they want to believe. I find one indication that he supported a democrat or democrat cause once, which is the only indication of his political affiliation either way, and you think that's an indictment of all Democrats?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:15:20 PM

You're using anecdotal evidence

You don't exactly hear in the headlines "Judge makes normal legal decisions; No drama ensues"
Meh!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:16:18 PM
At 5/13/2016 11:15:20 PM, Axonly wrote:

You don't exactly hear in the headlines "Judge makes normal legal decisions; No drama ensues"

#whenpeopledon'tusetermscorrectlyitsfunnyasshit
Tsar of DDO
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:19:28 PM
At 5/13/2016 11:16:18 PM, YYW wrote:

I assume you are referring to "Anecdotal evidence"

It is defined as: "Where only one or a few anecdotes are presented, there is a larger chance that they may be unreliable due to cherry-picked or otherwise non-representative samples of typical cases."

And anecdote is defined as: "a short amusing or interesting story about a real incident or person."
Meh!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2016 11:20:24 PM
At 5/13/2016 11:19:28 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/13/2016 11:16:18 PM, YYW wrote:

I assume you are referring to "Anecdotal evidence"

It is defined as: "Where only one or a few anecdotes are presented, there is a larger chance that they may be unreliable due to cherry-picked or otherwise non-representative samples of typical cases."

And anecdote is defined as: "a short amusing or interesting story about a real incident or person."

lol
Tsar of DDO