Trump is his own publicist...

Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 6:02:03 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
That is soo...pitiful.

I mean, John MIller, that's the best you can do?

He is so desperate to brag about his supposed success, his sexual escapades...

And to think people want him to lead the most powerful country in the world...

In Trump's own words: "Sad!"
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 6:17:44 PM
This whole thing is just bizarre. He admitted to all of this back in the 80's, why reverse course now?

I think it is because this is how pathological liars work. They do not think about the long term consequences of what they say. They think entirely with their emotions, which is why they make great salespeople. Since they rely so heavily on their emotions they are good at reading others and feeding them whatever they want or need to hear, but on the flip side when confronted with an allegation they instantly go into defense mode and are quick to make up a lie before getting a chance to think about whether that is a good idea. Then once the lie is spouted it has to be upheld, so any scrutiny will be matched by vehement insistence and repetition.
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 7:08:22 PM
At 5/15/2016 6:17:44 PM, Double_R wrote:
This whole thing is just bizarre. He admitted to all of this back in the 80's, why reverse course now?

I think it is because this is how pathological liars work. They do not think about the long term consequences of what they say. They think entirely with their emotions, which is why they make great salespeople. Since they rely so heavily on their emotions they are good at reading others and feeding them whatever they want or need to hear, but on the flip side when confronted with an allegation they instantly go into defense mode and are quick to make up a lie before getting a chance to think about whether that is a good idea. Then once the lie is spouted it has to be upheld, so any scrutiny will be matched by vehement insistence and repetition.
^
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2016 7:14:27 PM
At 5/15/2016 7:04:37 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
http://www.themarysue.com...

Only the one in the middle is convincing.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid