Jump to topic:

So what's next?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 1:36:46 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I have learned over the years that activist groups are never satisfied. They win their battle and that was supposed to be it, we live in utopia now right? Wrong. With all activists there is always an agenda and with all activists their plan is always the same to get it crammed down peoples throats. As with all activists the method is the same, Increments.
Right now in the news we have the transgender bathroom "CRISIS" This of course was part of the gay marriage issue all along. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. My question is this, what is next? I am not so gullible, delusional and naive to think this is the last of the LGBT agenda. So tell me what is next? Incestual marriage, the normalization of pedophilia? These have all been discussed on here and many have defended such ideas. Is this what society is going to have crammed down our throats next under the guise of" it's a civil rights issue" just like the transgender bathroom issue? Is there anything that is just a social issue that society should decide by referendum. Or will everything be decided by biased 3, 6 and 9 panel federal judges and society can go fuk off.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 2:46:53 AM
At 5/17/2016 1:36:46 AM, sadolite wrote:
I have learned over the years that activist groups are never satisfied. They win their battle and that was supposed to be it, we live in utopia now right? Wrong. With all activists there is always an agenda and with all activists their plan is always the same to get it crammed down peoples throats. As with all activists the method is the same, Increments.
Right now in the news we have the transgender bathroom "CRISIS" This of course was part of the gay marriage issue all along. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. My question is this, what is next? I am not so gullible, delusional and naive to think this is the last of the LGBT agenda. So tell me what is next? Incestual marriage, the normalization of pedophilia? These have all been discussed on here and many have defended such ideas. Is this what society is going to have crammed down our throats next under the guise of" it's a civil rights issue" just like the transgender bathroom issue? Is there anything that is just a social issue that society should decide by referendum. Or will everything be decided by biased 3, 6 and 9 panel federal judges and society can go fuk off.

The "next" thing on our agenda is to subjugate the cis-gender heterosexuals to our wills. We're coming to get you (>;,,,;)>
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 2:58:48 AM
At 5/17/2016 2:46:53 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

The "next" thing on our agenda is to subjugate the cis-gender heterosexuals to our wills. We're coming to get you (>;,,,;)>

This is why a focus on unified progress is better for the morale of the country than hundreds of splinter groups fighting over government regulated crumbs.

We really could use an alien UFO invasion about now, just a small one.

Also, I thought the whole toilet issue was resolved when we first allowed gay people into lockers and showers. I've never been raped in the shower by a gay guy, and I am pretty sure most women haven't had their body parts grabbed by a lesbian in the woman's restroom.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 8:57:34 PM
I had my question answered today. The next thing on the LGBT agenda is to have all the crosses removed from churches under the guise of not offending Muslims.

The Muslim prayer space in a christian church is just as pathetic.

http://www.breitbart.com...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2016 9:04:29 PM
At 5/17/2016 2:58:48 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 5/17/2016 2:46:53 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

This is why a focus on unified progress is better for the morale of the country than hundreds of splinter groups fighting over government regulated crumbs.

We really could use an alien UFO invasion about now, just a small one.

Also, I thought the whole toilet issue was resolved when we first allowed gay people into lockers and showers. I've never been raped in the shower by a gay guy, and I am pretty sure most women haven't had their body parts grabbed by a lesbian in the woman's restroom.

Apparently you don't understand the bathroom issue. It's about letting men, gay or strait into the woman's restroom. You can't prove a man isn't identifying as a woman on any given day. Men don't even have to where a costume that makes them look like a really ugly woman to go in to a woman's rest room.