Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Moderate's view: Liberals vs Conservatives

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:08:07 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

I think this post shows that you are not a moderate and instead are a conservative.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:20:41 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:08:07 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

I think this post shows that you are not a moderate and instead are a conservative.

I voted for Bill. Won't vote for his wife.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:24:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?

If you don't get the point from the description of both parties, I don't know what to tell you. I see you didn't refute the description of liberals. That's sad.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:26:05 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:24:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?

If you don't get the point from the description of both parties, I don't know what to tell you. I see you didn't refute the description of liberals. That's sad.

Do you ever read anything?
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:31:51 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:26:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:24:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?

If you don't get the point from the description of both parties, I don't know what to tell you. I see you didn't refute the description of liberals. That's sad.

Do you ever read anything?

I've read the Quran, the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Urantia Book, and the Hindu Bible. You?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:34:44 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:31:51 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:26:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:24:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?

If you don't get the point from the description of both parties, I don't know what to tell you. I see you didn't refute the description of liberals. That's sad.

Do you ever read anything?

I've read the Quran, the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Urantia Book, and the Hindu Bible. You?

I have read the Quran, the Bible, and plenty of other religious texts. Thing is, my like is deeper than religious text. What OTHER than religious... stuff, have you read. What recently?

It seems to me that you watch you-tube videos with absolutely NO idea what it means to question the information contained in them.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:41:04 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:34:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:31:51 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:26:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:24:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?

If you don't get the point from the description of both parties, I don't know what to tell you. I see you didn't refute the description of liberals. That's sad.

Do you ever read anything?

I've read the Quran, the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Urantia Book, and the Hindu Bible. You?

I have read the Quran, the Bible, and plenty of other religious texts. Thing is, my like is deeper than religious text. What OTHER than religious... stuff, have you read. What recently?

It seems to me that you watch you-tube videos with absolutely NO idea what it means to question the information contained in them.

The videos contain no information. Simply cameras catching both groups in action. One loves America. One hates America. Videos? Recorded proof.

What have I read lately? I've got this month's copy of Scientific American "Born of Chaos" here next to me. Being studied on science at a deep level actually makes it harder to be an atheist. It has zilch for foundation. This is why the highest IQ's on Earth are theists. Apparently atheists can't see or don't want to see what is blatently obvious.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:43:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:41:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:34:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:31:51 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:26:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:24:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?

If you don't get the point from the description of both parties, I don't know what to tell you. I see you didn't refute the description of liberals. That's sad.

Do you ever read anything?

I've read the Quran, the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Urantia Book, and the Hindu Bible. You?

I have read the Quran, the Bible, and plenty of other religious texts. Thing is, my like is deeper than religious text. What OTHER than religious... stuff, have you read. What recently?

It seems to me that you watch you-tube videos with absolutely NO idea what it means to question the information contained in them.

The videos contain no information. Simply cameras catching both groups in action. One loves America. One hates America. Videos? Recorded proof.

What have I read lately? I've got this month's copy of Scientific American "Born of Chaos" here next to me. Being studied on science at a deep level actually makes it harder to be an atheist. It has zilch for foundation. This is why the highest IQ's on Earth are theists. Apparently atheists can't see or don't want to see what is blatently obvious.

Try posting some links to actual science then. Try posting some links to actual information. Your youtube links are... food for the dimwitted.
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:45:33 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

If you don't think camera footage is an example, we can send you back to school and introduce you to the English language. You see, there are nouns, such as dog, house, example...Then there are synonyms. Beagle is dog. Oriole is bird. Footage is example...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:48:17 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:43:34 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:41:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:34:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:31:51 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:26:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:24:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?

If you don't get the point from the description of both parties, I don't know what to tell you. I see you didn't refute the description of liberals. That's sad.

Do you ever read anything?

I've read the Quran, the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Urantia Book, and the Hindu Bible. You?

I have read the Quran, the Bible, and plenty of other religious texts. Thing is, my like is deeper than religious text. What OTHER than religious... stuff, have you read. What recently?

It seems to me that you watch you-tube videos with absolutely NO idea what it means to question the information contained in them.

The videos contain no information. Simply cameras catching both groups in action. One loves America. One hates America. Videos? Recorded proof.

What have I read lately? I've got this month's copy of Scientific American "Born of Chaos" here next to me. Being studied on science at a deep level actually makes it harder to be an atheist. It has zilch for foundation. This is why the highest IQ's on Earth are theists. Apparently atheists can't see or don't want to see what is blatently obvious.

Try posting some links to actual science then. Try posting some links to actual information. Your youtube links are... food for the dimwitted.

Explain to us why I would post a science video on a political thread about the new Liberals being self hating, anti-American, ISIS loving sociopaths...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:48:27 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:45:33 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

If you don't think camera footage is an example, we can send you back to school and introduce you to the English language. You see, there are nouns, such as dog, house, example...Then there are synonyms. Beagle is dog. Oriole is bird. Footage is example...

You understand fully the way I used an example, which was meant to demonstrate how you tend to cite your arguments. There is no doubt about it. If you want to keep playing petty little semantic games, head back to the Religion forum
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:53:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...

Nice!!! Nice job there.

Look a$$. I am not anti any of those things. I dislike Christians, HATE Islam, cops - blah blah bla. Point is, you are just so shallow. Read a f**king book OTHER than the bible, OK?
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:53:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...

You never claimed I was, I don't see why that would be an issue. Anyways, there should be no such thing as pro-this religion or anti-that religion. If you took the time to check my profile and my stances, you would see clearly that I am patriotic, proud of our military (I AM A MILITARY CHILD), "pro-police", and a devout Catholic.

Yet another subject you should do a liittttle bit more research on
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:54:29 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:43:34 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:41:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:34:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:31:51 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:26:05 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:24:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:10:44 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 1:56:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
New Liberalism has been in the fridge too long. It is spoiled, and it stinks...

When violent, self hating, minority belittleling, anti veteran, anti police, anti American, pro Islamic, anti Christian maniacs don't get their way, we see why Liberalism can never get control again in America.

End the madness. America first. Our children first. Our people first. Period. It's called patriotism. You hate America? There's the highway. Hit it. Pakistan is waiting for you.

*****

A Moderate view of Liberals vs. Conservatives 2016

*****

LIBERALS 101

Anti America
Anti police
Anti Christian
Pro Islam
Anti free speech
Anti democracy
Pro lying
Talk down to minorities

*

Protesters block highway, causing traffic jam-

http://youtu.be...

*

Anti military-

http://youtu.be...

*

Attacking police-

http://youtu.be...

*

Bernie Sanders rally violently taken over-

http://youtu.be...

*

What do you know? More Liberals being violent and intollerant...-

http://youtu.be...

*

VS.

*

CONSERVATIVES 101

Pro veterans
Pro police
Pro Christianity
Pro America
Pro freedom of speech
Pro democracy
Anti lying
Treat minorities like you treat each other

*

Same Trump as in 1988-

http://youtu.be...

*

"Damn proud to be an American!"

http://youtu.be...

*

"Thank you to the veterans who sacrifice day and night for us."-

http://youtu.be...

*

What is the response to Liberals? You've got to chant at them which side you're on.-

http://youtu.be...

*

So you use anything OTHER than you-tube to form your opinions?

If you don't get the point from the description of both parties, I don't know what to tell you. I see you didn't refute the description of liberals. That's sad.

Do you ever read anything?

I've read the Quran, the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Urantia Book, and the Hindu Bible. You?

I have read the Quran, the Bible, and plenty of other religious texts. Thing is, my like is deeper than religious text. What OTHER than religious... stuff, have you read. What recently?

It seems to me that you watch you-tube videos with absolutely NO idea what it means to question the information contained in them.

The videos contain no information. Simply cameras catching both groups in action. One loves America. One hates America. Videos? Recorded proof.

What have I read lately? I've got this month's copy of Scientific American "Born of Chaos" here next to me. Being studied on science at a deep level actually makes it harder to be an atheist. It has zilch for foundation. This is why the highest IQ's on Earth are theists. Apparently atheists can't see or don't want to see what is blatently obvious.

Try posting some links to actual science then. Try posting some links to actual information. Your youtube links are... food for the dimwitted.

I've posted about science. Given proof. Shown everything imaginable. Guess what atheists do. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore...zzzzzzzz
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:56:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:53:50 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...

Nice!!! Nice job there.

Look a$$. I am not anti any of those things. I dislike Christians, HATE Islam, cops - blah blah bla. Point is, you are just so shallow. Read a f**king book OTHER than the bible, OK?

I read every day. Science has proven God more than any other thing known to man.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 2:58:11 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:53:58 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...

You never claimed I was, I don't see why that would be an issue. Anyways, there should be no such thing as pro-this religion or anti-that religion. If you took the time to check my profile and my stances, you would see clearly that I am patriotic, proud of our military (I AM A MILITARY CHILD), "pro-police", and a devout Catholic.

Yet another subject you should do a liittttle bit more research on

Then you aren't very Liberal by definition.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 3:02:15 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:56:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:53:50 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...

Nice!!! Nice job there.

Look a$$. I am not anti any of those things. I dislike Christians, HATE Islam, cops - blah blah bla. Point is, you are just so shallow. Read a f**king book OTHER than the bible, OK?

I read every day. Science has proven God more than any other thing known to man.

I don't see how with all the youtube you watch. Wait... You are talking about rereading the bible every night, right?
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 3:05:17 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 2:58:11 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:53:58 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...

You never claimed I was, I don't see why that would be an issue. Anyways, there should be no such thing as pro-this religion or anti-that religion. If you took the time to check my profile and my stances, you would see clearly that I am patriotic, proud of our military (I AM A MILITARY CHILD), "pro-police", and a devout Catholic.

Yet another subject you should do a liittttle bit more research on

Then you aren't very Liberal by definition.

And where in this thread did I claim I was a liberal? Never, I consider myself an ACTUAL moderate. This is because I believe that there is no "evil" party of "good" party. Both have their issues. Therefore, while I do consider myself socially moderate in some aspects (I support civil unions for gays) in other ways I am not (I am pro-life). Where I am definitely leaning as a conservative, however, is economically.

I base my views after what I have gained through my experience, information, and logical reasoning, not on a party's platform designed to be the most electable.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 3:09:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 3:02:15 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:56:34 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:53:50 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...

Nice!!! Nice job there.

Look a$$. I am not anti any of those things. I dislike Christians, HATE Islam, cops - blah blah bla. Point is, you are just so shallow. Read a f**king book OTHER than the bible, OK?

I read every day. Science has proven God more than any other thing known to man.

I don't see how with all the youtube you watch. Wait... You are talking about rereading the bible every night, right?

My job is science based. I read parts of the Bible once a week. I read science books, magazines, articles, etc every single day. Science itself allows atheism no possibility of being correct. I see what atheists post and realize very quickly that typically they are simply science-uneducated lemmings hoping the atheist priests actually know what they are talking about. Answer? Sell militant atheist books. Get rich. Defend the product. Hope atheists never actually study for themselves. Repeat.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2016 3:12:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/18/2016 3:05:17 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:58:11 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:53:58 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:49:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:43:55 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:42:19 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:35:45 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:30:13 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:19:07 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/18/2016 2:13:52 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
How about you link to something that isn't a YouTube vid?

What's the difference

I have never seen you back up evidence that is crucial for a valid argument ever cited by a credible source.

Every time, it's like: "Atheists are Crazy Proof: https://www.youtube.com...;

This thread never mentioned Atheism. So you created a strawman. Did it fall just as you planned it?

You do not seem to understand what an "example" is

Hahaha I bet you loved the vid I sent you as well

Still yet to deny you are anti-American, anti U.S. soldier, anti cops, anti Christian, and pro Islam...

You never claimed I was, I don't see why that would be an issue. Anyways, there should be no such thing as pro-this religion or anti-that religion. If you took the time to check my profile and my stances, you would see clearly that I am patriotic, proud of our military (I AM A MILITARY CHILD), "pro-police", and a devout Catholic.

Yet another subject you should do a liittttle bit more research on

Then you aren't very Liberal by definition.

And where in this thread did I claim I was a liberal? Never, I consider myself an ACTUAL moderate. This is because I believe that there is no "evil" party of "good" party. Both have their issues. Therefore, while I do consider myself socially moderate in some aspects (I support civil unions for gays) in other ways I am not (I am pro-life). Where I am definitely leaning as a conservative, however, is economically.

I base my views after what I have gained through my experience, information, and logical reasoning, not on a party's platform designed to be the most electable.

The thread is anti Liberal. You attacked the thread and me. Common sense would assume you must be liberal.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...