Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Multiculturism? What about self defense?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2016 8:40:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
We shall overcome them gradually from directions that they cannot perceive. (Quran 68:44)

The 4 words the West needs to know to prevent Islamic takeover.

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Islamic concepts to lie to us, pretend to be us, take over our schools, airports, police force, leadership positions in politics...For what? To destroy the infidels(you).
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 1:58:56 AM
At 5/20/2016 8:40:58 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
We shall overcome them gradually from directions that they cannot perceive. (Quran 68:44)

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Islamic concepts to lie to us, pretend to be us, take over our schools, airports, police force, leadership positions in politics...For what? To destroy the infidels(you).
yeah sureeee they willl
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 4:26:05 AM
At 5/21/2016 1:58:56 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

yeah sureeee they willl

They already have. The new mayor of London. Huma Aberdin(the right hand lady to Hillary Clinton and tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, and a President who was raised and taught in the biggest Islamic nation on Earth withand Islamic name, wears a shahadaring, loves the call of the azan and somehow is dismissed as a possible Islamic mole when the Quran commands concealment of identity to further the conquest of Islam through taqiya. Ignorant fools...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 5:06:05 AM

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Are all muslims terrorists?
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 5:31:17 AM

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

yes and i suppose there is also a white genocide as well #whitelivesmatter
Bob13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 5:21:34 PM
At 5/21/2016 4:26:05 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/21/2016 1:58:56 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

yeah sureeee they willl

They already have. The new mayor of London. Huma Aberdin(the right hand lady to Hillary Clinton and tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, and a President who was raised and taught in the biggest Islamic nation on Earth withand Islamic name, wears a shahadaring, loves the call of the azan and somehow is dismissed as a possible Islamic mole when the Quran commands concealment of identity to further the conquest of Islam through taqiya. Ignorant fools...

How many Muslims have you met in your lifetime?
I don't have a signature. :-)
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 8:54:54 PM
At 5/21/2016 5:06:05 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Are all muslims terrorists?

Haven't you paid attention to all his YouTube threads? Have you not looked into the quran with all the good leads Brontroscourious has provided? What is wrong with you? Are one of the... Wait.......
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2016 11:39:53 PM
At 5/21/2016 5:31:17 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

There most certainly is, but it's not very apparent. Subsidizing the replacement of white majorities and end of racial cohesion by giving money to easily breeding parasitic minorities in White nations as well as importing more and more of them to out-breed the whites. Culture tells you that if you're a white man and only find white women attractive, that there's something inherently wrong with that.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 1:28:14 AM
At 5/21/2016 11:39:53 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

There most certainly is, but it's not very apparent. Subsidizing the replacement of white majorities and end of racial cohesion by giving money to easily breeding parasitic minorities in White nations as well as importing more and more of them to out-breed the whites. Culture tells you that if you're a white man and only find white women attractive, that there's something inherently wrong with that.
that is the silliest thing i've ever heard has it ever occurred to you maybe some people just like someone of a different race? and most white men that i've seen are with white women so i don't know where your getting that
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 2:10:43 AM
At 5/22/2016 1:28:14 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

that is the silliest thing i've ever heard has it ever occurred to you maybe some people just like someone of a different race? and most white men that i've seen are with white women so i don't know where your getting that

European fertility rates have stayed very low and have been decreasing over the past century while we've continued the fierce importation and subsidizing of non- assimilateable ethnic groups that breed far faster and in more quantity than whites do in their own nations. This is white genocide.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 2:15:37 AM
At 5/22/2016 2:10:43 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

European fertility rates have stayed very low and have been decreasing over the past century while we've continued the fierce importation and subsidizing of non- assimilateable ethnic groups that breed far faster and in more quantity than whites do in their own nations. This is white genocide.
ahahaha laughable at best blame europeans then for not having so many children and for allowing these ethnic groups in your just a racist probably an alt-right guy which is just a stupid movement anyway
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 2:22:27 AM
At 5/22/2016 2:15:37 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

ahahaha laughable at best blame europeans then for not having so many children and for allowing these ethnic groups in your just a racist probably an alt-right guy which is just a stupid movement anyway

Europeans aren't having that many children because they are civilized people that don't breed often but invest lots of time into their children. That's the basis of r vs k evolution, in which the Africans breed endlessly but do not invest time into their kids while the Europeans do the opposite.

Maybe if you didn't argue like an idiot you wouldn't be so laughable yourself.

dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 3:44:47 AM
At 5/22/2016 2:22:27 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Europeans aren't having that many children because they are civilized people that don't breed often but invest lots of time into their children. That's the basis of r vs k evolution, in which the Africans breed endlessly but do not invest time into their kids while the Europeans do the opposite.

last i checked while many africans do have many children they invest quite a bit of time into theirs lets not forget how many Nigerian businessmen there are as well as african doctors and engineers meanwhile we have white children telling there parents to f*ck off and dropping out of school so please tell me again how white parents are better
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 3:47:35 AM
At 5/22/2016 3:44:47 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

last i checked while many africans do have many children they invest quite a bit of time into theirs lets not forget how many Nigerian businessmen there are as well as african doctors and engineers meanwhile we have white children telling there parents to f*ck off and dropping out of school so please tell me again how white parents are better

Last time I checked anecdotal evidence doesn't amount to any real evidence for the discussion.

The fact is, that regardless of how you perceive an individual from each race to be, people in Africa and of African descent fall under the r evolutionary type, in which they breed endlessly, while the Europeans fall under K, meaning they don't. Just because 1 African has 2 kids that are smart and polite while 1 European has 10 kids that are rude and stupid doesn't meant that the sum of it is any different.

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:04:13 AM

What do you mean by self defense? The influx of Muslim immigration doesn't nullify your right to defend yourself from physical harm. But what I think you're eluding to is that Muslims will violently take over the US. Which seems more the fevered dream of a bigot more than an actual concern for most Americans, because Muslims are a tiny minority and don't hold much political power in the US. So really any attempt to subvert Democracy or Secularism would fail quickly.

Any argument you have to disparage Muslims in the US can be easily flipped to criticize Christian behavior in the US. Christians often commit violence against minorities (gay bashing and crimes against other religious minorities like Muslims) and impose Christian Sharia on non-Christians through the Law in a host of social issues.
dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:07:51 AM
At 5/22/2016 3:47:35 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Last time I checked anecdotal evidence doesn't amount to any real evidence for the discussion.

The fact is, that regardless of how you perceive an individual from each race to be, people in Africa and of African descent fall under the r evolutionary type, in which they breed endlessly, while the Europeans fall under K, meaning they don't. Just because 1 African has 2 kids that are smart and polite while 1 European has 10 kids that are rude and stupid doesn't meant that the sum of it is any different.
im not talking on a specific level i'm talking on a general level and the fact of the matter is in general africans tend to be very successful even with so many siblings because parents tend to push them into very academic fields while europeans have a lot to be proud of you can't deny our children and there discipline is sorely lacking
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:10:08 AM
At 5/22/2016 4:07:51 AM, dietorangesoda wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

im not talking on a specific level i'm talking on a general level and the fact of the matter is in general africans tend to be very successful even with so many siblings because parents tend to push them into very academic fields while europeans have a lot to be proud of you can't deny our children and there discipline is sorely lacking

You're diverting the conversation and gradually becoming less and less aware of the topic.

If you look at African birth rates all throughout the continent, they vary from 4 to 8+ births per parent. This is not good when importing them and giving them subsidies to continue this behavior in Europe when the European fertility rates are less than 2 per parent. It's stupid, wasteful, and suicidal for Europe.

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:21:17 AM
At 5/22/2016 4:10:08 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

If you look at African birth rates all throughout the continent, they vary from 4 to 8+ births per parent. This is not good when importing them and giving them subsidies to continue this behavior in Europe when the European fertility rates are less than 2 per parent. It's stupid, wasteful, and suicidal for Europe.

Those birth rates reflect the mass poverty and lack of healthcare in those countries. Of course a Nigerian woman is going to have 8 kids because odds are 5-6 of them will be dead before the age of 5. In the West we have higher costs of living and better access to medical care so this birth rate is unnecessary and unsustainable, even with welfare. Those who choose to stay in Europe will have to have less children because their survival rates will be much higher and children more expensive to keep.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:32:17 AM
At 5/22/2016 4:21:17 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

Those birth rates reflect the mass poverty and lack of healthcare in those countries. Of course a Nigerian woman is going to have 8 kids because odds are 5-6 of them will be dead before the age of 5. In the West we have higher costs of living and better access to medical care so this birth rate is unnecessary and unsustainable, even with welfare. Those who choose to stay in Europe will have to have less children because their survival rates will be much higher and children more expensive to keep.

High birth rates in poor nations are due to lack of proper healthcare services such as contraceptives. However, the reason why multicultural societies in Western nations do not work well is because of large welfare states that quite literally subsidize the high birth rates of minority populations to the point in which they can become an eventual majority in nations that they are not native to. The birth rates of African immigrants as well as migrants/refugees are considerably higher than the birth rates of the people in the nations already, and the birth rates of people on welfare programs are considerably higher than both of those listings. This is simple statistics found on government and public sources.

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:48:36 AM
At 5/22/2016 4:32:17 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

High birth rates in poor nations are due to lack of proper healthcare services such as contraceptives. However, the reason why multicultural societies in Western nations do not work well is because of large welfare states that quite literally subsidize the high birth rates of minority populations to the point in which they can become an eventual majority in nations that they are not native to. The birth rates of African immigrants as well as migrants/refugees are considerably higher than the birth rates of the people in the nations already, and the birth rates of people on welfare programs are considerably higher than both of those listings. This is simple statistics found on government and public sources.

To say multicultural societies don't work in the West completely disregards the US as a successful example; unless we have different understandings of multiculturalism. You call on statistics but don't provide any, poor people in the West can't have the high birthrates of the poor in Africa, even on welfare. But that's not important to me ATM. Can you provide an example of a migrant population non-violently replacing a much larger local population through immigration? I'm not asking for speculation on Europe, but can you provide me with an actual example of this happening in the past?

The only example I can think of is perhaps Mexican immigration to the US in certain parts along the border, but this is only minor displacement and over the generations they tend to consider themselves American more and more [1]. Although this doesn't really apply to Europe because culturally speaking being a Frenchman [2] or German is more closely tied to the white ethnicity that being an American is.

[1] http://www.pewresearch.org...
[2] http://www.newsweek.com...
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 4:54:25 AM

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Generally actually, African Americans perform more poorly academically and economically, quite the reverse of what you are saying.

This gap only becomes worse with welfare states feeding them money, and liberals treating them like they need help.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:00:11 AM
At 5/22/2016 4:48:36 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 5/22/2016 4:32:17 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

To say multicultural societies don't work in the West completely disregards the US as a successful example; unless we have different understandings of multiculturalism. You call on statistics but don't provide any, poor people in the West can't have the high birthrates of the poor in Africa, even on welfare. But that's not important to me ATM. Can you provide an example of a migrant population non-violently replacing a much larger local population through immigration? I'm not asking for speculation on Europe, but can you provide me with an actual example of this happening in the past?

The United States worked culturally when the cultures of non whites weren't so prevalent. Today, there is more racial division and racial tension than ever before, and this is due to the rising minority cultures that have infected mainstream culture as well as the constant race baiting by both the left wing and the media. The statistics are rather self evident, but since you want them provided to you, here they are. [1]

In fact, this source states that the fertility rate among these minorities is considerably higher than the fertility rate among Caucasians, being 2.1 for blacks, 2.4 for Hispanics, and 1.8 for Asians. Also, the fertility rates for Europeans has been lagging behind the ideal, as well as the fact that the aging population paired with the lack of a growing population is disastrous for European labor. [2]

In fact, this is what the Pew Research stated for the United States:

"a Pew Research Center report based on other data shows that there are marked differences in age, education and marital status among mothers of different racial and ethnic groups.

Among black and Hispanic mothers, births peak among women in their early 20s. For white and Asian mothers, births peak among women in their late 20s and early 30s. Looking at educational attainment differences among groups, most white and Asian mothers are college educated, while most Hispanic and black mothers are not.

In 2009, according to the National Center for Health Statistics, 41% of births were to unmarried mothers, but the shares varied for different groups: 53% for Hispanics, 29% for non-Hispanic whites and 73% for non-Hispanic blacks."

[1]http://www.pewsocialtrends.org...
[2]http://www.pewresearch.org...

The only example I can think of is perhaps Mexican immigration to the US in certain parts along the border, but this is only minor displacement and over the generations they tend to consider themselves American more and more [1]. Although this doesn't really apply to Europe because culturally speaking being a Frenchman [2] or German is more closely tied to the white ethnicity that being an American is.

[1] http://www.pewresearch.org...
[2] http://www.newsweek.com...

Yes, the Mexican population in the U.S. amounts to 25% of the total Mexican population. With such high immigration levels, you will find that there is a lack of social and cultural cohesion as one dominant culture clashes with another subculture that is quickly gaining momentum. Also, there exists higher crime rates among these minorities as well as higher poverty rates. Most poor populations grow quicker than richer ones, as the richer ones find that they should have these children much later than poorer populations.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:06:12 AM
At 5/22/2016 4:54:25 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Generally actually, African Americans perform more poorly academically and economically, quite the reverse of what you are saying.

This gap only becomes worse with welfare states feeding them money, and liberals treating them like they need help.

Correct. If you look at education statistics, we've poured in billions more over decades and the Math, Reading, Science, and Writing scores haven't changed a single point. I understand that this doesn't bear relevance but it does show how government financing doesn't have any good effects on such problems.

dietorangesoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:08:02 AM
there are many reasons for that gap triangle many of which are environmental i've done quite a bit of researching on that however i do agree with what the man said previously that poor access to contraceptives as well as poor medical care and poverty very much goes towards africans increased birth rate however that can be reversed with better medical care sex ed access to birth control and so on all of which we have here in the west
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:12:00 AM
At 5/22/2016 5:06:12 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Correct. If you look at education statistics, we've poured in billions more over decades and the Math, Reading, Science, and Writing scores haven't changed a single point. I understand that this doesn't bear relevance but it does show how government financing doesn't have any good effects on such problems.

Our public primary - secondary education system also focuses too much on bailing out the worst students at the expense of dragging behind the top performing students. By this nature, the poor performing students which Blacks may make a larger percentage of, they would not tend to do as well.

There are vastly too many public schools, and these public schools accept everybody, they don't have the right to refuse a student admission as one example of this. Affirmative action makes it even worse for Blacks, because they aren't required to work as hard in school to get into good colleges. Just look at how easily Blacks can get into colleges like UPenn or Harvard, and then how much harder it is for Whites and South or East Asians.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:16:39 AM
At 5/22/2016 5:12:00 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 5/22/2016 5:06:12 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Taqiya
Muruna
Tawriya
Kitman

What's that?

Despite the stereotypical libertarian solution, privatizing and de-regulating the school system would actually help push up scores. Centralizing the education like what establishment republicans and democrats support won't help the scores. (i.e common core)

Because of this, schools will be forced to compete and parents (or children themselves) will decide to avoid applying to bad quality schools no matter how close they are in distance.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:40:04 AM
At 5/22/2016 5:00:11 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

The United States worked culturally when the cultures of non whites weren't so prevalent. Today, there is more racial division and racial tension than ever before, and this is due to the rising minority cultures that have infected mainstream culture as well as the constant race baiting by both the left wing and the media.

You think race relations are worse now than in the 1960's? I don't see how that's possible. And to say minority cultures have infected mainstream culture is a little disgusting and disregards the fact that the US is a melting pot where all cultures blend and provide something to the greater American culture.

The statistics are rather self evident, but since you want them provided to you, here they are. [1]

In fact, this source states that the fertility rate among these minorities is considerably higher than the fertility rate among Caucasians, being 2.1 for blacks, 2.4 for Hispanics, and 1.8 for Asians.

The statistics I was more hoping for was if immigrants could sustain that extremely high birth rate (4-8) in the West. The ideal according to your source [2] is roughly 2.5, so it would seem even the US minorities are below. The problem with fears of an Islamic Europe is that they only work if Muslims can sustain that high birthrate over multiple generation in Europe, again birthrates are greatly influenced by cost of living standards which are higher in Europe - and I highly doubt European countries will bankrupt themselves over welfare spending over several generations. But given these stats blacks and Mexicans have not overrun the US nor tried to turn the US into Neo-Mexico or Neo-Africa I'm not too concerned about them or Muslims in the US.

Also, the fertility rates for Europeans has been lagging behind the ideal, as well as the fact that the aging population paired with the lack of a growing population is disastrous for European labor. [2]

In fact, this is what the Pew Research stated for the United States:

Among black and Hispanic mothers, births peak among women in their early 20s. For white and Asian mothers, births peak among women in their late 20s and early 30s. Looking at educational attainment differences among groups, most white and Asian mothers are college educated, while most Hispanic and black mothers are not.

Yes this certainly provides us with an avenue for action, instead of denigrating minorities as 'infectious' we should encourage them to focus on education then having children later in life.

In 2009, according to the National Center for Health Statistics, 41% of births were to unmarried mothers, but the shares varied for different groups: 53% for Hispanics, 29% for non-Hispanic whites and 73% for non-Hispanic blacks."

Poverty causes many unfortunate situations. But these stats do not point to any racial take over or fear mongering you seem to purport.

Yes, the Mexican population in the U.S. amounts to 25% of the total Mexican population.

This stat is where I'd like some citation. Are you also counting Mexican-Americans and naturalized US citizens as part of the Mexican population?

With such high immigration levels, you will find that there is a lack of social and cultural cohesion as one dominant culture clashes with another subculture that is quickly gaining momentum.

In the US most if not all immigrant waves have been met with resistance and racism from the Irish, to blacks, Mexicans, the Chinese and today Muslims.

Also, there exists higher crime rates among these minorities as well as higher poverty rates. Most poor populations grow quicker than richer ones, as the richer ones find that they should have these children much later than poorer populations.

Yes, poverty does indeed create unfortunate and desperate situations for the poor. But instead of looking at the problem through a racial lens it seems opportunity to change things for the better rests in economics and education, at least in the US.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:47:12 AM
At 5/22/2016 5:16:39 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
;
Despite the stereotypical libertarian solution, privatizing and de-regulating the school system would actually help push up scores.

Do you have any evidence for this that doesn't rely on the correlation between wealth and intelligence?

Because of this, schools will be forced to compete and parents (or children themselves) will decide to avoid applying to bad quality schools no matter how close they are in distance.

Schools forced to compete makes no sense. School are places of learning, they don't have a profit motive and competing against each other implies that 'loser' schools will exist, but no one would want to send their kid to a loser school so 'winner' schools would become over crowded meaning they'd have to create more 'winner' schools which would have to compete thus repeating the cycle. Also distance is an important factor in school choice, at least for K-12 so people can't exactly shop around for the best option.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 5:53:49 AM
To say multicultural societies don't work in the West completely disregards the US as a successful example; unless we have different understandings of multiculturalism.
successful example of what? it hasn't been particularly multicultural for most of its history, and there's no evidence it owes any of its success to that which is currently tearing it apart.

Can you provide an example of a migrant population non-violently replacing a much larger local population through immigration?
anglo Protestant Americans being displaced by Germanic Catholics. Tibet being culturally and genetically wiped off the map thanks to en-masse Chinese immivasion. Russia effectively weaponized immigration by flooding Bosnia with Russian ethnics to destabilize it.

more recently, there's whites in general being displaced by Hispanics in the US.

The only example I can think of is perhaps Mexican immigration to the US in certain parts along the border, but this is only minor displacement and over the generations they tend to consider themselves American more and more [1].
similarly... the Gauls thought themselves Romans.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2016 6:24:47 AM
At 5/22/2016 5:53:49 AM, someloser wrote:
To say multicultural societies don't work in the West completely disregards the US as a successful example; unless we have different understandings of multiculturalism.
successful example of what? it hasn't been particularly multicultural for most of its history, and there's no evidence it owes any of its success to that which is currently tearing it apart.

The US can be said to be successful in many regards, especially economics. I'm not necessarily saying multiculturalism was the source of this success, but I don't think one can say its a hindrance either. Today in the US is roughly 66% white, so while it not and even smattering of diversity non-whites have given much to the US in terms of ideas and perspectives. Racial homogeneity is not necessarily a good thing, for example Japanese culture if very racist compared to US culture because they don't have to deal with other cultures regularly [http://www.japantimes.co.jp...].

Can you provide an example of a migrant population non-violently replacing a much larger local population through immigration?
anglo Protestant Americans being displaced by Germanic Catholics. Tibet being culturally and genetically wiped off the map thanks to en-masse Chinese immivasion. Russia effectively weaponized immigration by flooding Bosnia with Russian ethnics to destabilize it.

Yet today both Protestants and Catholics have no major quarrels and both consider themselves and each other as American, so this seems to be a more pro-Muslim example you bring up. To be clear I was more talking about more distinct ethic groups, and I asked for non-violent forms of immigration like muslims to Europe or Mexicans to the US, but even in these cases Europe is still culturally European and the US is still culturally American. Tibet doesn't count because the Government has enacted much violence against the Tibetans to displace them. Bosnia is not really a good example, because like China the USSR used government force to displace populations. The comparison I'm asking for is not a conscious effort by governments, unless you're saying Middle eastern countries are purposefully and strategically trying to Islamize the West via immigration?

more recently, there's whites in general being displaced by Hispanics in the US.

Yes but it's not a racial take over, they only make up 16% of the US population, only 4% higher than the black population. It's a non-issue. Americans are not nearly afraid of Mexican culture in the US than they are Muslim culture gaining ground.

The only example I can think of is perhaps Mexican immigration to the US in certain parts along the border, but this is only minor displacement and over the generations they tend to consider themselves American more and more [1].
similarly... the Gauls thought themselves Romans.

... The Romans conquered Gaul ie used violence - this would be a relevant case had the Gauls immigrated to the Italian peninsula displacing true born Romans turning it into a Neo-Gaul. But again this example helps my case, if a Mexican born in the US doesn't consider themselves Mexican, but as an American instead, is he still Mexican?