Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Has France ever apologized for the mass rape?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2016 11:32:11 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/21/2016 9:29:09 PM, Dark-one wrote:
Has France ever apologized for the mass rape of Italian women in WWII by Moroccan troops??

Why would they? Who's left that was even alive back then?

Shall Native Americans apologize to each other for raping and killing each other in 1845? Shall I apologize to a midget because he's short?

If you were half Japanese half white American, should you apologize to Hiroshima as a white American or wait for Japan to apologize to you for bombing Pearl Harbor...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Dark-one
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:35:12 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/23/2016 11:32:11 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 5/21/2016 9:29:09 PM, Dark-one wrote:
Has France ever apologized for the mass rape of Italian women in WWII by Moroccan troops??

Why would they? Who's left that was even alive back then?

Shall Native Americans apologize to each other for raping and killing each other in 1845? Shall I apologize to a midget because he's short?

If you were half Japanese half white American, should you apologize to Hiroshima as a white American or wait for Japan to apologize to you for bombing Pearl Harbor...

The Turkish refuse to acknowledge the killings of Armenians by their government. No one is alive from that time, but people from the ethnic group are still pissed and the Turks still haven't said anything.

Perhaps the word I should've used was "acknowledge".