Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Videos Debunk Feminism: College Rape Culture

Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:02:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/23/2016 11:59:18 PM, Runn92 wrote:
Another feminist talking point debunked by a video:

nnhttps://www.youtube.com...

Starting to act like brontoraptor with all these YouTube links
Runn92
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:02:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/24/2016 12:02:02 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/23/2016 11:59:18 PM, Runn92 wrote:
Another feminist talking point debunked by a video:

nnhttps://www.youtube.com...

Starting to act like brontoraptor with all these YouTube links

Sorry I just thought putting some videos up to debunk feminist bs would be helpful...
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:05:01 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/24/2016 12:02:55 AM, Runn92 wrote:
At 5/24/2016 12:02:02 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/23/2016 11:59:18 PM, Runn92 wrote:
Another feminist talking point debunked by a video:

nnhttps://www.youtube.com...

Starting to act like brontoraptor with all these YouTube links

Sorry I just thought putting some videos up to debunk feminist bs would be helpful...
Ok just BEWARE...
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:10:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/23/2016 11:59:18 PM, Runn92 wrote:
Another feminist talking point debunked by a video:

nnhttps://www.youtube.com...

Anything that starts with "Prague University" I stop immediately. Its just laughable.

Make your own point, Prague makes you look like an idiot.
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:14:45 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/24/2016 12:10:02 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/23/2016 11:59:18 PM, Runn92 wrote:
Another feminist talking point debunked by a video:

nnhttps://www.youtube.com...

Anything that starts with "Prague University" I stop immediately. Its just laughable.
I concede that a lot of their videos are half truths and fallacies, but I have watched this video and makes decent points

Make your own point, Prague makes you look like an idiot.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:18:18 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/24/2016 12:14:45 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 5/24/2016 12:10:02 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/23/2016 11:59:18 PM, Runn92 wrote:
Another feminist talking point debunked by a video:

nnhttps://www.youtube.com...

Anything that starts with "Prague University" I stop immediately. Its just laughable.
I concede that a lot of their videos are half truths and fallacies, but I have watched this video and makes decent points

Make your own point, Prague makes you look like an idiot.

Then just make the point - don't go spreading some of the worst sources available anywhere.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 12:57:06 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/23/2016 11:59:18 PM, Runn92 wrote:
Another feminist talking point debunked by a video:

nnhttps://www.youtube.com...

You must have great points, you posted five youtube clips on separate threads with little to no explanation.

Academic articles would be taken more seriously.
Meh!
Runn92
Posts: 324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2016 1:24:26 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 5/24/2016 12:57:06 AM, Axonly wrote:
At 5/23/2016 11:59:18 PM, Runn92 wrote:
Another feminist talking point debunked by a video:

nnhttps://www.youtube.com...

You must have great points, you posted five youtube clips on separate threads with little to no explanation.

Academic articles would be taken more seriously.

The videos I post cite or review academic resources. Don't need to be redundant...