Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Lulzocracy

SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:01:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lulzocracy . . . http://en.wikipedia.org... http://en.wikipedia.org... http://encyclopediadramatica.com... http://forums.whyweprotest.net...

Do you think that an un-centralized absolutely free form of government is a great idea . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:13:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 5:10:54 PM, Sieben wrote:
Uncentralized means good
Free-form means good

Not sure if trap though...

Its anonymous endorsed hence not a trap . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Sieben
Posts: 2,736
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:17:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 5:13:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 5:10:54 PM, Sieben wrote:
Uncentralized means good
Free-form means good

Not sure if trap though...

Its anonymous endorsed hence not a trap . . .

I don't think anonymous has a unifying political philosophy. They just screw with jerks who they hate... and not all of anon is on board with this. Probably less than 25% of anon goes on any one raid.
Things that are so interesting:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 5:21:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 5:17:30 PM, Sieben wrote:
At 12/10/2010 5:13:07 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 5:10:54 PM, Sieben wrote:
Uncentralized means good
Free-form means good

Not sure if trap though...

Its anonymous endorsed hence not a trap . . .

I don't think anonymous has a unifying political philosophy. They just screw with jerks who they hate... and not all of anon is on board with this. Probably less than 25% of anon goes on any one raid.

Exactly you get to choose weather or not you will enter the raid there is no overbearing government structure except the popular ideologies of the collective and when one steps outside of those boundaries they are executed (upon the internet . . .)
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2010 7:17:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/10/2010 7:01:46 PM, Sieben wrote:
Executed? what?

The have no structure. Under any definition, they are not a "decentralized government"

That is what an un-centralized government is, and an online execution is quite similar to a massive online raid . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Posts: 3,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2010 10:19:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/10/2010 7:17:06 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
At 12/10/2010 7:01:46 PM, Sieben wrote:
Executed? what?

The have no structure. Under any definition, they are not a "decentralized government"

That is what an un-centralized government is, and an online execution is quite similar to a massive online raid . . .

I vote Lulz party . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.