why muslims have to pay?!

lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 5:46:37 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
this post might bother some people.

but be honest and frank. we all agree that Hitler was a very bad person, killed a lot of Jews, burned a lot, but, what i want to know is this:

why Muslims have to pay for what Germans did to Jews? if we believe that holocaust was true and Hitler killed all those Jewish people, i think the country that should take responsibility for it, is ought to be Germany, not Palestine.

why Jewish people think that they have the right to drive Muslim people out of their lands and kill them?

take a look at what happened in Sabra and Shatila (google image) . is this not holocaust?
Runn92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 6:14:16 AM
At 5/25/2016 5:46:37 AM, lightseeker wrote:

but be honest and frank. we all agree that Hitler was a very bad person, killed a lot of Jews, burned a lot, but, what i want to know is this:

why Muslims have to pay for what Germans did to Jews? if we believe that holocaust was true and Hitler killed all those Jewish people, i think the country that should take responsibility for it, is ought to be Germany, not Palestine.

why Jewish people think that they have the right to drive Muslim people out of their lands and kill them?

take a look at what happened in Sabra and Shatila (google image) . is this not holocaust?

Maybe America shouldn't get involved at all in it. Or is that radical idea?
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:18:18 AM
Maybe America shouldn't get involved at all in it. Or is that radical idea?

America has a shadow government that is formed by Jewish bankers and politicians. they make plans for 100 year ahead. its not possible for America to neglect Israel.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:23:28 PM
It isn't about paying. It's about Israel having been the homeland of the Jews. They are entitled to that land because it is rightfully theirs. And in all fairness, the Arab peoples did settle that land which belonged to the Jews.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:24:45 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:23:28 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It isn't about paying. It's about Israel having been the homeland of the Jews. They are entitled to that land because it is rightfully theirs. And in all fairness, the Arab peoples did settle that land which belonged to the Jews.

Whenever the land was unoccupied, I suppose it would've been fine for the Arabs to be there. But if at any point Israel demanded back their homeland, the Arabs would have an obligation to clear out.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:29:20 PM
The Jews have a right to demand that every non-Jew clear out of the land of Israel (except for, say, the Samaritans, and they consist of less than a thousand people).
I'll put it this way.

What the Arab peoples have:
https://upload.wikimedia.org...
What the Jews have:
https://upload.wikimedia.org...
Any questions?

The DDO Blog:

lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 7:54:29 PM
by what right Jews think that they own that land? throughout history, Jerusalem has been a holy land for Jews, Christians, and Muslims. if you think that it's their land because they had it some thousands year ago, then i could argue that Persia had most of the Asia and Europe some thousands year ago, so that land belongs to Persian people. or Indians of American might claim that we had the whole continent for us and it was Unjustly taken from us (by massacre of millions of Indians by the hands of Europeans who migrated there). did someone force those Jews out of that land or they went according to their free will? if no one forced them out, it means they either sold the land to others or just migrated. the land belongs to people who have been living there for more than 100 years according to international law. and even if Jews believe that the land is theirs, does this give them the right to slaughter Muslim children? search for the term , "butcher of Sabra and Shatila?"
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 8:06:00 PM

Israel based it's land claims off a kingdom that hasn't even existed since the 1rst Century BC. Using that logic, shouldn't the Welsh drive out the English since they're descendants of Germanic Anglo Saxons? Shouldn't Tunisia expect reparations from Italy for the damages of the Third Punic War?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 8:26:13 PM
At 5/25/2016 7:54:29 PM, lightseeker wrote:
by what right Jews think that they own that land? throughout history, Jerusalem has been a holy land for Jews, Christians, and Muslims. if you think that it's their land because they had it some thousands year ago, then i could argue that Persia had most of the Asia and Europe some thousands year ago, so that land belongs to Persian people. or Indians of American might claim that we had the whole continent for us and it was Unjustly taken from us (by massacre of millions of Indians by the hands of Europeans who migrated there). did someone force those Jews out of that land or they went according to their free will? if no one forced them out, it means they either sold the land to others or just migrated. the land belongs to people who have been living there for more than 100 years according to international law. and even if Jews believe that the land is theirs, does this give them the right to slaughter Muslim children? search for the term , "butcher of Sabra and Shatila?"

Israel didn't even do that...

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 8:34:23 PM
At 5/25/2016 8:06:00 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Israel based it's land claims off a kingdom that hasn't even existed since the 1rst Century BC. Using that logic, shouldn't the Welsh drive out the English since they're descendants of Germanic Anglo Saxons? Shouldn't Tunisia expect reparations from Italy for the damages of the Third Punic War?

The Welsh have the right to be an independent nation if they want. Rome as a country no longer exists, and neither does Carthage.
The Jews have maintained their nationhood for 2000 years, and the only place where all the Jews of the world would agree to settle and end their diaspora would be their traditional homeland. To the Jews, there is a religious tie to the land of Israel. Germany could never be a new Israel for the Jews, even if you were to deport all 80 million people currently living there.
Like I said, the Arab people already have a massive amount of land to live in, which the acquired primarily through conquest. Is it really such a monstrosity for them to give up a tiny sliver of land which never rightfully belonged to them anyway? That's literally all that anyone is asking for.

The DDO Blog:

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 9:26:32 PM

Islam and Liberals have bought the propoganda. That nation of 5 million people putting up walls and having to fight for survival amongst billions who are commanded to kill them per the Quran are so evil! Think again. We need a wall, a no tollerance policy on illegal immigration, and a shove it to political correctness type attitude, or the red, white, and blue will be black, white, red, and green.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 9:44:19 PM
At 5/25/2016 9:26:32 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Islam and Liberals have bought the propoganda. That nation of 5 million people putting up walls and having to fight for survival amongst billions who are commanded to kill them per the Quran are so evil! Think again. We need a wall, a no tollerance policy on illegal immigration, and a shove it to political correctness type attitude, or the red, white, and blue will be black, white, red, and green.

if you take someone's house and kill his children, you bet you need a wall to save you from his anger. but Israel regime playing innocent just doesn't work anymore to fool people of the world, because they have seen the true face of your regime. you wanted to take Lebanon and Syria as well. you target people of Gaza occasionally with missiles and kill them. the Hezbollah that is shown by western media as a group to terrorists are the ones who are fighting against Israeli advance in Lebanon. Israel atrocity in Lebanon and Syria and Gaza and Palestine is well known for the world. like cutting the stomach of pregnant Muslim women and taking out their babies.

well, with all this being said, you didn't answer the questions, what gives you the right to take peoples land and drive them out of their homes? what gives you the right to kill their children?
Dark-one
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 11:35:25 PM
At 5/25/2016 9:44:19 PM, lightseeker wrote:
At 5/25/2016 9:26:32 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

if you take someone's house and kill his children, you bet you need a wall to save you from his anger. but Israel regime playing innocent just doesn't work anymore to fool people of the world, because they have seen the true face of your regime. you wanted to take Lebanon and Syria as well. you target people of Gaza occasionally with missiles and kill them. the Hezbollah that is shown by western media as a group to terrorists are the ones who are fighting against Israeli advance in Lebanon. Israel atrocity in Lebanon and Syria and Gaza and Palestine is well known for the world. like cutting the stomach of pregnant Muslim women and taking out their babies.

well, with all this being said, you didn't answer the questions, what gives you the right to take peoples land and drive them out of their homes? what gives you the right to kill their children?

Cutting out babies...Do you have any legit sources for that?

If you can provide me with legit sources for the atrocities you've mentioned that say what you have, I will believe you.
Dark-one
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 11:40:54 PM

Do your research. Both sides have their story.

To say that Israel is flat out evilly persecuting muslims is oversimplifying the situation.

To say that Israel is wholly innocent in this matter is also oversimplifying the situation.
Theguy1789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 4:54:39 AM

They didn't.

lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 6:00:47 AM
At 5/25/2016 11:40:54 PM, Dark-one wrote:

To say that Israel is flat out evilly persecuting muslims is oversimplifying the situation.

To say that Israel is wholly innocent in this matter is also oversimplifying the situation.

well of course they have their stories. but, story and reality are two different things. but the stories of Israel is that Palestinian people are attacking them, well, if someone took your home, wouldn't you want to try to get it back, if he killed and is killing your people on top of taking your land, wouldn't you want to attack? i started this debate to ask you guys whether you really thing it is right for Muslims to pay for the crimes of Germany. and which law allows Jews to create a country inside another country?
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 7:59:46 AM

If you can provide me with legit sources for the atrocities you've mentioned that say what you have, I will believe you.

check these out in google, choose whichever site you like:
massacre deir yassin
massacre sabra and shatila
the massacre of khan younis
the massacre of qana
the massacre of jenin
Gaza flotilla raid

and the list goes on
Dark-one
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 3:43:43 PM
At 5/26/2016 6:00:47 AM, lightseeker wrote:
At 5/25/2016 11:40:54 PM, Dark-one wrote:

well of course they have their stories. but, story and reality are two different things. but the stories of Israel is that Palestinian people are attacking them, well, if someone took your home, wouldn't you want to try to get it back, if he killed and is killing your people on top of taking your land, wouldn't you want to attack? i started this debate to ask you guys whether you really thing it is right for Muslims to pay for the crimes of Germany. and which law allows Jews to create a country inside another country?

The west kinda screwed up in WWII. Our great-grand fathers interfered with middle eastern politics by giving Jews Israel. That's their bad. That being said, Israel is settled. They have an entire economy and infrastructure in place. What do you want them to do?

They need to figure it out, otherwise this will likely never end. If they're not willing to sit civilly with clear heads and come to an agreement, then there's nothing to talk about.

At this point all we can do is set the conditions for them to talk.
Dark-one
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 3:46:52 PM
At 5/26/2016 7:59:46 AM, lightseeker wrote:

check these out in google, choose whichever site you like:
massacre deir yassin
the massacre of qana
the massacre of jenin
Gaza flotilla raid

and the list goes on

It matters very much which sites you pick. Details will always be left out depending on how neutral the writer's political and idealogical stance is.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 4:53:49 PM
The west kinda screwed up in WWII. Our great-grand fathers interfered with middle eastern politics by giving Jews Israel. That's their bad. That being said, Israel is settled. They have an entire economy and infrastructure in place. What do you want them to do?

They need to figure it out, otherwise this will likely never end. If they're not willing to sit civilly with clear heads and come to an agreement, then there's nothing to talk about.

At this point all we can do is set the conditions for them to talk.

well one problem is that when western people think about Israel and say they have the right to take that land, they believe that everyone who lives in Israel are Jewish and that land was promised to them. they don't understand that most of the people who live there, don't even believe in god and/or are Zionists who do not believe in or practice the Torah. for them to claim that that land is theirs and kill to get it, is just animalistic.

another thing is that Israel doesn't really care about talking that much. how many times a truce was called and was cancelled by the attacks of Israel? the massacres that i mentioned was not done by your great grandfathers, but by current and previous prime ministers of Israel. and they are just a few example of their savage behavior.
Dark-one
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 6:47:17 PM
At 5/26/2016 5:00:52 PM, lightseeker wrote:
search this please

one shot two kills

The t-shirt?

Yeah it's bad. I don't like the shirt, but if I grew up in Israel not fully understanding the situation, and a Hamas attack killed one of my friends, I might have a different perspective.

There are good people and bad people, as always. Neither side is wholly innocent here.

You do realize that the religious elements of both sides strongly believe the land is theirs? There's no right side in that situation. It's then a matter of who outlasts the other, or if they shake hands.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 7:23:01 PM
The t-shirt?

Yeah it's bad. I don't like the shirt, but if I grew up in Israel not fully understanding the situation, and a Hamas attack killed one of my friends, I might have a different perspective.

Hamas and Hezbollah's attacks are mostly counterattacks to answer the attacks of Israel. don't you guys get the news about Gaza strip?

There are good people and bad people, as always. Neither side is wholly innocent here.

at the end, it comes down to who has the right to be there.

You do realize that the religious elements of both sides strongly believe the land is theirs? There's no right side in that situation. It's then a matter of who outlasts the other, or if they shake hands.

that land belonged to the people who were living there for more that 1000 years, and they were not all Muslims. Christians and Jewish and Muslims were living there peacefully together until the creation of Israel regime and occupation of the land.
Dark-one
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 8:47:24 PM
At 5/26/2016 7:23:01 PM, lightseeker wrote:
The t-shirt?

Hamas and Hezbollah's attacks are mostly counterattacks to answer the attacks of Israel. don't you guys get the news about Gaza strip?

Not the point.

1. They both think they do
2. You don't have the right to anything unless there is manpower with a commonly accepted legal structure to enforce that right. This is the real world.

that land belonged to the people who were living there for more that 1000 years, and they were not all Muslims. Christians and Jewish and Muslims were living there peacefully together until the creation of Israel regime and occupation of the land.

We've already covered this.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 1:52:43 AM

Muslims should pay for your complete lack of respect and empathy for other belief systems and cultures. you are a blight and a cancer in this world. Many of you are great people but your prophet was a violent piece of sh*t. this is why your religion is so hated around the world. The rest of the world wants Islam to die - not the people necessarily(other than radicals), but the religion. May Islam die a fast death - soon,
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:02:04 AM
At 5/26/2016 8:47:24 PM, Dark-one wrote:
At 5/26/2016 7:23:01 PM, lightseeker wrote:
The t-shirt?

Not the point.

1. They both think they do
2. You don't have the right to anything unless there is manpower with a commonly accepted legal structure to enforce that right. This is the real world.

if i claim that your home is mine, i should be the one to prove it. if i say you are lying, i should be the one to prove it. meaning that if you have been living in your land for a long time and someone comes and says that the land is his, he is the one who has to prove that point, not you.

We've already covered this.
really. it's good that you think we did, cuz i don't.
Death23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:07:51 AM

Where'd you get the idea that Muslims have to pay for what Germans did to the Jews?
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:20:06 AM
Muslims should pay for your complete lack of respect and empathy for other belief systems and cultures.

as in what? want to give us an example? we believe all the other prophets and respect them and their followers. though it doesn't mean that we're wishing to let them do whatever they want with Muslims and get away with it.

did you read these ?
massacre deir yassin
the massacre of qana
the massacre of jenin
Gaza flotilla raid
can you deny any of them?

you are a blight and a cancer in this world.
well, we believe the Zionist system to be a blight and cancer in this world. look at the countries around them, in all of them are there is war and destruction. even formation of ISIS and the things that they do is questionable. ISIS weakening all the enemies of Israel is just accident? USA allies supporting ISIS, is it just coincidence?

your prophet was a violent piece of sh*t.
to offend what other people hold dear without giving reason, proves that you're either still an angry kid on the inside, or just arrogant and shallow. on what ground are you basing these? be specific.

this is why your religion is so hated around the world.
the spread of Islam around the world shows that our religion is not hated, but loved. the religion that is hated around the word is Judaism, and that is because of the actions of a group of Zionists who formed Israel. even a lot of Jewish scholars say the Zionism is not Judaism and they are plaguing that religion.

The rest of the world wants Islam to die
again, spread of Islam in Europe and other parts of the world proves otherwise. if you don't accept this, give us an example. and please don't say American leaders.

May Islam die a fast death - soon.
Islam, Christianity and Judaism will never die, and will continue until the day of judgement. this is god's promise to us.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 2:30:54 AM
This sums it up pretty well:

"The UN did not own Palestine but they were responsible for it.

During WWI, the area known as Palestine was taken over by British led and equipped Arabs (Remember Lawrence of Arabia?) primarily out of Saudi Arabia and British troops that defeated the Ottoman Empire. The Saudi Arabians returned to the peninsula and left a power vacuum. Britain was not interested in acquiring the area as part of the Empire but wanted to control the outcomes so they legitimized their control by turning the area over to the League of Nations and obtaining a "Mandate" from the League to administer the area "until such time as they are able to stand alone." in 1922. This area included the current borders of Jordan, Israel and the current Palestinian territories. (The French also had a Mandate covering Syria and Lebanon.)

"The mandate document formalized the creation of two British protectorates - Palestine, to include a national home for the Jewish people, under direct British rule, and Transjordan, an Emirate governed semi-autonomously from Britain under the rule of the Hashemite family"

It was an exciting time with revolts by Arabs and insurgencies by the Jews through the 30's.

After WWII, the British, exhausted and broke, wanted out. They announced that they were withdrawing from the Mandate and tossing the question of future governance to the UN which had succeeded the League of Nations. In May of 1947, a committee (UN Special Committee on Palestine) was established to come up with a plan. On August 31, 1947 they came up with the first two state solution to come into effect at the end of the British Mandate (May 14, 1948). The proposal was accepted (enthusiastically) by the Jews but rejected by the Arab League who proposed and organized a military response. The UN plan was passed by vote at the Assembly on Nov 29, 1947.

The UN did have the authority to create the plan as they had inherited the territory and responsibility from the League of Nations. The concepts and the mandate came from the League and the UN exercised the plan (with some changes) from 1922.

The plan, however, went out the window when the Jewish League declared the formation of the State of Israel (May 16, 1947) and got immediate recognition from the USA and the USSR. Jewish paramilitary groups (not the official army, the Haganah) started forcing Arabs out of some of the towns and started the Palestinian exodus. In the following days, the Arab League (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Egypt and Transjordan) attacked. From that point on, the borders would be determined by force of arms. Transjordan (later to become Jordan) took the West Bank up to East Jerusalem. The Haganah took the territories that became 1948 Israel and Egypt took the Gaza strip.

The rest is well documented."
Written Jul 22, 2014 "

https://www.quora.com...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:08:03 AM
At 5/27/2016 2:20:06 AM, lightseeker wrote:
Muslims should pay for your complete lack of respect and empathy for other belief systems and cultures.

as in what? want to give us an example? we believe all the other prophets and respect them and their followers. though it doesn't mean that we're wishing to let them do whatever they want with Muslims and get away with it.

did you read these ?
massacre deir yassin
the massacre of qana
the massacre of jenin
Gaza flotilla raid
can you deny any of them?

you are a blight and a cancer in this world.
well, we believe the Zionist system to be a blight and cancer in this world. look at the countries around them, in all of them are there is war and destruction. even formation of ISIS and the things that they do is questionable. ISIS weakening all the enemies of Israel is just accident? USA allies supporting ISIS, is it just coincidence?

Here we go. The truth. you Muslims hate Jews (what you call Zionists). They contribute so much more to the world. What do Muslims contribute other than the destruction of other societies?

your prophet was a violent piece of sh*t.
to offend what other people hold dear without giving reason, proves that you're either still an angry kid on the inside, or just arrogant and shallow. on what ground are you basing these? be specific.

How do you reconcile the violence and warring of your so called prophet when the sparks of other major religions never hurt anyone. Your prophet is the reason for the low level consciousness of so many Muslims and the non sensible violence partaken in the name of Islam. the religion must die for the sake of mankind. There has never been such a despicable religion in the history of mankind. It causes so much trouble everywhere it festers. It never compromises and wishes to destroy free thought and free speech. Most Muslims are too afraid or too stupid to leave. Many do leave, every day. the only reason it grows is because of a very high birth rate. That will change. thank god. I live in a great western nation. I know no one, other than a few Muslims who don't at least have serious reservations about Islam.

this is why your religion is so hated around the world.
the spread of Islam around the world shows that our religion is not hated, but loved. the religion that is hated around the word is Judaism, and that is because of the actions of a group of Zionists who formed Israel. even a lot of Jewish scholars say the Zionism is not Judaism and they are plaguing that religion.

Jew hater

The rest of the world wants Islam to die
again, spread of Islam in Europe and other parts of the world proves otherwise. if you don't accept this, give us an example. and please don't say American leaders.

Muslims want to come to western (Christian) countries because we have better societies. Islam has given you nothing but failed societies. Otherwise you wouldn't come here. we don't emigrate to Muslim hell holes, do we?

May Islam die a fast death - soon.
Islam, Christianity and Judaism will never die, and will continue until the day of judgement. this is god's promise to us.

Islam will die. Your only salvation is in Sufism. It is what Islam was supposed to be. Mohamed was a miserable failure and a murdering monster.