Blacks Attack Yiannopoulos Event

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 12:44:14 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
http://www.breitbart.com...

Milo Yiannopoulos" event at DePaul University had to be cut short Tuesday night after protesters stormed the stage, blew whistles, grabbed the microphone out of the interviewer"s hand, and threatened to punch Yiannopoulos in the face.

Yiannopoulos attempted to continue the event, but protesters refused to leave the stage and the group of security guards (which DePaul forced both the organizers and Breitbart to pay for) refused to intervene.

Clearly, these stupid children failed to listen to Obama, and his commencement speech at Howard, weeks ago. It is a pity that so many black youths have been so disgustingly mislead by SJW types.
Tsar of DDO
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 12:53:07 PM
At 5/25/2016 12:44:14 PM, YYW wrote:

Milo Yiannopoulos" event at DePaul University had to be cut short Tuesday night after protesters stormed the stage, blew whistles, grabbed the microphone out of the interviewer"s hand, and threatened to punch Yiannopoulos in the face.

Yiannopoulos attempted to continue the event, but protesters refused to leave the stage and the group of security guards (which DePaul forced both the organizers and Breitbart to pay for) refused to intervene.

Clearly, these stupid children failed to listen to Obama, and his commencement speech at Howard, weeks ago. It is a pity that so many black youths have been so disgustingly mislead by SJW types.

Not really news anymore that the fringe Liberals are staunchly anti-free speech.

Trump is the light that makes the PC roaches scurry.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 2:51:45 PM
The pathetic level to which those against the freedom of expression stoop is... shocking.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 3:02:40 PM
Ever notice that when blacks commit crimes, how silent the media is on their race.

The only reason you know these were blacks attacking the Yiannopoulous is because of the pictures and the name racist group of blacks gave itself.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 3:45:04 PM
Just when I feel like talk of "political correctness" is blown way out of proportion, things like this happen.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:10:05 PM
The most disgusting part was that security did nothing.
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:21:27 PM
SJW's: We've been silenced for 200 years!!

Milo: You look young for a 200 year old protester

That's gold
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 5:02:36 PM
If Trump were there, he would have looked security in their collective eyes and declared, "You're FIRED!" *cobra strike*
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 8:25:33 PM
Milo could easily rustle up his own group of tough right wing men to crack some skulls when he's attacked, but we all know what side the law would come down on in that case.

Anybody who doesn't believe that right wing speech is being suppressed is doing some serious mental gymnastics.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 8:48:03 PM
At 5/25/2016 8:25:33 PM, thett3 wrote:
Milo could easily rustle up his own group of tough right wing men to crack some skulls when he's attacked, but we all know what side the law would come down on in that case.

Anybody who doesn't believe that right wing speech is being suppressed is doing some serious mental gymnastics.

You can't say gymnastics...or suppressed...or the...or is...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 8:50:46 PM
great way to spread your message guys
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Carolean_Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 2:59:40 PM
I am an atheist, but I am on the verge of praying that my niece doesn't go to college in one of these hell holes, they'll ruin her whole life. I don't think my heart could take that.

Yaweh! Odin! Shiva! Please help me!
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 6:09:15 PM
Lol, these guys are their own worst enemies. The day will come when all this bullsh!t finally backfires on them and results in the permanent extermination of their own retarded ideology. People like Donald Trump and Milo Yiannopoulos are lightning rods for outrage. They will ignite the fire which forever destroys the dominance of SJW culture over media, politics, and education.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 7:05:15 PM
At 5/26/2016 6:09:15 PM, Romanii wrote:
Lol, these guys are their own worst enemies. The day will come when all this bullsh!t finally backfires on them and results in the permanent extermination of their own retarded ideology. People like Donald Trump and Milo Yiannopoulos are lightning rods for outrage. They will ignite the fire which forever destroys the dominance of SJW culture over media, politics, and education.

I don't know. I listened to the interview and Yiannopoulos is terrified from one little girl who cant be 100 lbs wet and a man. At some point when one is subject to "blacks attack" you got to stand up for it. Let me put it this way, he doesn't represent the alt-right like he is trying to portray he does. All I am saying is I prefer people who fight for their rights or at least willing to get beat for them if they prefer nonviolence.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 7:16:11 PM
At 5/26/2016 7:05:15 PM, slo1 wrote:

I don't know. I listened to the interview and Yiannopoulos is terrified from one little girl who cant be 100 lbs wet and a man. At some point when one is subject to "blacks attack" you got to stand up for it. Let me put it this way, he doesn't represent the alt-right like he is trying to portray he does. All I am saying is I prefer people who fight for their rights or at least willing to get beat for them if they prefer nonviolence.

I see you never fail to say something stupid while entirely missing the point.
Tsar of DDO
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 7:33:19 PM
At 5/26/2016 7:16:11 PM, YYW wrote:

Just remember when "blacks attack" they are generally more afraid of you then you are of them, really kind of how you are more afraid of me than I am of you.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 8:25:38 PM

Sounds like typical black behavior.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 8:34:40 PM
At 5/26/2016 7:51:46 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Just remember when "bears attack" they are generally more afraid of you then you are of them.

If you're holding a gun, maybe the bears are more afraid of you than you are of them. But, as George Zimmerman found out, a gun doesn't help prevent attacks if the bears don't know you have it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 11:12:40 PM
At 5/26/2016 7:33:19 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 5/26/2016 7:16:11 PM, YYW wrote:

Just remember when "blacks attack" they are generally more afraid of you then you are of them, really kind of how you are more afraid of me than I am of you.

ROFLMAO slo this is excellent.

what possible reason do you have to think I am afraid of you at all?
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 11:13:58 PM
At 5/26/2016 7:51:46 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Just remember when "bears attack" they are generally more afraid of you then you are of them.

That is funny but slo is just saying idiotic things. It is astonishing to me that he thinks any person on earth regards his perspective as worth listening to.
Tsar of DDO
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 5:44:32 AM
https://heatst.com...

Ugh.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 5:47:42 AM
At 5/27/2016 5:44:32 AM, tejretics wrote:

"Milo Yiannopoulos perpetuates "hate" and "systemic oppression" that "hurts" and "kills" people"

good.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 11:02:50 AM
At 5/25/2016 5:02:36 PM, Fly wrote:
If Trump were there, he would have looked security in their collective eyes and declared, "You're FIRED!" *cobra strike*

Milo says, "I want my security fee back":

"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2016 6:52:56 PM

bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 3:40:27 AM
Good.
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr