State Dept. Audit: Hillary at Fault

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 11:37:55 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
http://www.cnn.com...

"At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department's policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

Thoughts?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 11:39:40 PM
And more:

But the report notes that interviews with officials from the Under Secretary for Management and the Office of the Legal Adviser found "no knowledge of approval or review by other Department staff" of the server.

Clinton has long maintained that she had permission to use personal email.

She told CNN's Brianna Keilar in July that "the truth is everything I did was permitted and I went above and beyond what anybody could have expected in making sure that if the State Department didn't capture something, I made a real effort to get it to them."

But the report says that the Inspector General's office "found no evidence that the Secretary requested or obtained guidance or approval to conduct official business via a personal email account on her private server."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 11:41:03 PM
The Clinton campaign response has been that they did this report with an anti-Clinton bias.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:06:54 AM
I honestly don't think Hillary did anything wrong here, but this is music to my ears nonetheless.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:10:55 AM
At 5/25/2016 11:37:55 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

"At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department's policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act."

Thoughts?

THoughts? It was a moronic choice from a candidate who knew better. Huge mistake, as Trump WILL say.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:12:00 AM
At 5/25/2016 11:41:03 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
The Clinton campaign response has been that they did this report with an anti-Clinton bias.

they later went on to elucidate how not!establishment and hip and cool they are.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:30:54 AM
At 5/26/2016 12:10:55 AM, TBR wrote:
At 5/25/2016 11:37:55 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Thoughts?

THoughts? It was a moronic choice from a candidate who knew better. Huge mistake, as Trump WILL say.

Hillary made alot of bad choices. That's fine if she only learned from them....
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 3:40:08 AM

The evidence couldn't be more clear. She's broken department rules and federal laws. Of course the Clinton campaign is going to say that it's another right wing conspiracy. And of course her supporters will eat it up. What else is new?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 3:56:29 AM
This has got to put the authorities in a weird spot. They have a moral obligation to enforce the law, but at the same time if they d, the move looks political.

I knowbif I was the guy in charge of the decision to indict her, I wouldn't want to do it, though she clearly broke the law.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 3:58:33 AM

I wonder if this fiasco is the real reason Bernie has not dropped out. Whether it be to dustract from the illegal activites or his continuing to run is merely from aome hope she will drop out if charges are brought against her.
Katzgar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:46:42 PM
At 5/26/2016 3:40:08 AM, stealspell wrote:

The evidence couldn't be more clear. She's broken department rules and federal laws. Of course the Clinton campaign is going to say that it's another right wing conspiracy. And of course her supporters will eat it up. What else is new?

there is no evidence she broke a law, stupid isnt illegal.
stealspell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 11:18:11 PM
At 5/26/2016 12:46:42 PM, Katzgar wrote:
At 5/26/2016 3:40:08 AM, stealspell wrote:

there is no evidence she broke a law, stupid isnt illegal.

(1) The State Department stated pretty clearly in the audit she violated the Federal Records Act. She did not cooperate with the State Department and wiped her server clean. That's both (2) obstruction of justice and (3) tampering with evidence. The server contains thousands of emails of classified information, including 22 top secret emails so sensitive they could jeopardize national security, and there's evidence of at least one hacker who has accessed her email account, there's evidence of hacking attempts, in fact in an email she mentions that she believes she was hacked, and also anyone with intermediate IT knowledge could have hacked into her server without leaving a trace, so there's a pretty high probability her emails have been obtained and government secrets exposed. Which leads us to (4) gross negligence of classified material. The only crime she hasn't yet committed but could very well soon commit is if she decides to perjure herself during the FBI interrogation. There's plenty of evidence to indict her. Multiple sources within the FBI have confirmed she's guilty as sin.