Jump to topic:

Dear Social Justice Warriors, Thank You

Runn92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 4:17:10 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I've never realized how much thanks I owe social justice warriors. If it weren't for you, people may not have realized how ridiculous the conventional wisdom on race, gender, immigration, etc is and voted for a hero like Trump.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 5:48:56 AM
At 5/26/2016 5:20:35 AM, Runn92 wrote:
Ok..

Okay
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 7:13:15 AM
At 5/26/2016 4:17:10 AM, Runn92 wrote:
I've never realized how much thanks I owe social justice warriors. If it weren't for you, people may not have realized how ridiculous the conventional wisdom on race, gender, immigration, etc is and voted for a hero like Trump.

They may have contributed, but not much.

IMO the reason Trump is doing so well is because the right has never founded its ideology on facts. Instead they played the rhetoric game. Along comes a master showman and steals all the support the Republicans thought was theirs do to a rational ideology.
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 9:14:34 PM

You probably should really be thanking the GOP for waging a campaign of ignorance, bigotry, and hatred that has spanned two generations. This SJW stuff might be a straw on the pile, but I don't think it's the primary contributor to Trump's success.
Runn92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 1:52:29 AM
At 5/26/2016 7:13:15 AM, A1tre wrote:

They may have contributed, but not much.

IMO the reason Trump is doing so well is because the right has never founded its ideology on facts. Instead they played the rhetoric game. Along comes a master showman and steals all the support the Republicans thought was theirs do to a rational ideology.

Pretty sure that's all of politics. At least Trump's rhetoric involves fundamental truths..
Runn92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 1:53:22 AM
At 5/26/2016 9:14:34 PM, Burzmali wrote:

You probably should really be thanking the GOP for waging a campaign of ignorance, bigotry, and hatred that has spanned two generations. This SJW stuff might be a straw on the pile, but I don't think it's the primary contributor to Trump's success.

Funny how liberals project
Burzmali
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2016 3:31:54 PM
At 5/27/2016 1:53:22 AM, Runn92 wrote:
At 5/26/2016 9:14:34 PM, Burzmali wrote:

Funny how liberals project

Funny how you can't refute what was said so you have to use labels to try to dismiss the truth.