Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Rubio might run again and supporting Trump

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 5:20:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago

Rubio has been firm that he will not run again, and he has also made clear that he will not accept any offer to run as Trump's running mate. Trump had dubbed Rubio "Little Marco," and Rubio had called Trump a fraud and a "con artist." However, in an interview Rubio stated that he would be willing to speak in favor of Trump in the Republican National Convention, stating "I don't want to be harmful because I don't want Hillary Clinton to be president. My policy difference with Donald Trump " I've spent a lot of months talking about them, so I think they're understood."

Also, it would appear that Trump has encouraged Rubio to run again, and Bob Corker and Mitch McConnell, the Senate majority leader, have encouraged Rubio to run again as well.

So, first of all, do you think Rubio will run again in the next election (considering anything politicians say can't be taken seriously)? Do you think Rubio will actually endorse Trump or even possibly endorse him? Why do you think Rubio is having this change of heart towards Trump? And why does the Senate majority leader want Rubio to reconsider? Discuss.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section:
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2016 6:33:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Rubio already endorsed Donald Trump, and no one stands a chance after the man already got the Republican nomination.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.