Jump to topic:

Being a feminist who women and feminists hate

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 4:09:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
It should be apparent to most of us that modern-day feminism (specifically the more recent waves), often fall in the error of making women seem very fragile and weak to exaggerate cases of social injustice.

This. Is. Great...

You can could use the same approach to dispel feminist ideals.

Something like, "Women are inferior. Let's treat them better guys. Let's act as if they're as interesting and intelligent as men."

Or, "let's give women more rights and resources. They are struggling to keep up with our superiority. Heck they lost at the battle of sexes for 4000 years."

My understanding is that women wouldn't be pleased with that. Especially feminists. Although it goes to their benefit.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 8:49:22 PM
At 5/30/2016 4:09:09 PM, Roukezian wrote:
It should be apparent to most of us that modern-day feminism (specifically the more recent waves), often fall in the error of making women seem very fragile and weak to exaggerate cases of social injustice.

This. Is. Great...

You can could use the same approach to dispel feminist ideals.

Something like, "Women are inferior. Let's treat them better guys. Let's act as if they're as interesting and intelligent as men."

Or, "let's give women more rights and resources. They are struggling to keep up with our superiority. Heck they lost at the battle of sexes for 4000 years."

My understanding is that women wouldn't be pleased with that. Especially feminists. Although it goes to their benefit.

What I want is to be with a grown adult, an equal. When I show my strength, I end up being treated like a mommy and am expected to pick up his slack, and if I allow a man to do more of the physical work I get treated like a subordinate.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 9:25:39 PM
What I want is to be with a grown adult, an equal. When I show my strength, I end up being treated like a mommy and am expected to pick up his slack, and if I allow a man to do more of the physical work I get treated like a subordinate.

I don't deny sexism or what you said. I just think some modern-day feminists are really pushing it to the edge, and it's likely that they're a cringe minority but they seem to be very influential.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 9:36:51 PM
At 5/30/2016 9:25:39 PM, Roukezian wrote:

I don't deny sexism or what you said. I just think some modern-day feminists are really pushing it to the edge, and it's likely that they're a cringe minority but they seem to be very influential.

Yeah I think I know the kind that you may be referring to. The kind who walk around in provocative clothing and then get offended when a guy finds them attractive (not actually verbally or physically assaults them, just gives them a compliment or something). Another type of feminist that annoys me are females who demand to enter a field that is dominated by males, when they aren't prepared to do the actual work and depend on guys to do them favors continuously.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2016 9:47:40 PM
At 5/30/2016 4:09:09 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Women are in fact the weaker sex. A male middle-age couch potato has more upper body strength than a female college athlete. Men also dominate in most industries were government ironically named anti-discrimination laws don't apply (small businesses, independent professionals), especially those industries that require technical skills.