Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

North Korea endorses Donald Trump

imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 12:11:31 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder

I thought he did that months ago?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 12:46:24 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder : :

Powerful leaders like to do business with other powerful leaders. They don't see Hillary as a powerful leader and can see how simple techniques Donald Trump is using has eliminated 16 politicians from the presidential race. That's quite powerful.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:16:21 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, Wylted wrote:
Donald Trump wants south Korea to take down it's wall.

He is going to give SK to NK, and in exchange, we get to disband the useless 30,000 troop force doing nothing but sucking debt.
Fly
Posts: 2,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:16:30 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
The dictators of the world had really been looking forward to working with Sarah Palin. I think she would still be their first choice...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:17:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:16:30 AM, Fly wrote:
The dictators of the world had really been looking forward to working with Sarah Palin. I think she would still be their first choice...

If only Palin had won more than she lost, she might have a shot at a table in the cigar room.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:18:11 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:16:21 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, Wylted wrote:
Donald Trump wants south Korea to take down it's wall.

He is going to give SK to NK, and in exchange, we get to disband the useless 30,000 troop force doing nothing but sucking debt.

I like that plan. America first
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:18:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:16:30 AM, Fly wrote:
The dictators of the world had really been looking forward to working with Sarah Palin. I think she would still be their first choice...

http://www.dailywire.com...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:19:13 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:18:11 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:16:21 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, Wylted wrote:
Donald Trump wants south Korea to take down it's wall.

He is going to give SK to NK, and in exchange, we get to disband the useless 30,000 troop force doing nothing but sucking debt.

I like that plan. America first

Me too.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:31:32 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder

That wall just got 10 feet higher.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:39:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:46:24 AM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder : :

Powerful leaders like to do business with other powerful leaders. They don't see Hillary as a powerful leader and can see how simple techniques Donald Trump is using has eliminated 16 politicians from the presidential race. That's quite powerful.

lol North Korea is not a powerful country and Kim Jong un is not a powerful leader.

Crap countries and crap leaders want other countries to have crap leaders so their country becomes less crappy by comparison.
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:28:09 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:39:34 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:46:24 AM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder : :

Powerful leaders like to do business with other powerful leaders. They don't see Hillary as a powerful leader and can see how simple techniques Donald Trump is using has eliminated 16 politicians from the presidential race. That's quite powerful.

lol North Korea is not a powerful country and Kim Jong un is not a powerful leader.

Crap countries and crap leaders want other countries to have crap leaders so their country becomes less crappy by comparison. : :

If North Korea didn't have a strong leader like the one they have now, no one would be concerned about North Korea. Same goes for Russia and China. The U.S. has a crappy leader right now and most strong leaders around the world know that.
AdamEsk
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 5:35:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:16:21 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, Wylted wrote:
Donald Trump wants south Korea to take down it's wall.

He is going to give SK to NK, and in exchange, we get to disband the useless 30,000 troop force doing nothing but sucking debt.

What do you mean "he's going to give SK to NK"?
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 11:48:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago

If North Korea didn't have a strong leader like the one they have now, no one would be concerned about North Korea. Same goes for Russia and China. The U.S. has a crappy leader right now and most strong leaders around the world know that.

lol It is North Korea's "Strong Leader" that is keeping them a 3rd world country, and Russia's that is the reason the economy is so bad.

If by "strong leader" you mean guy who wrecks our economy than I do not want one.
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 12:08:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:46:24 AM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder : :

Powerful leaders like to do business with other powerful leaders. They don't see Hillary as a powerful leader and can see how simple techniques Donald Trump is using has eliminated 16 politicians from the presidential race. That's quite powerful.

Kim Jong Un is only a "powerful" leader because of the empire that his father built him. Hmmm....does that sound familiar?
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:39:19 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 11:48:23 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

If North Korea didn't have a strong leader like the one they have now, no one would be concerned about North Korea. Same goes for Russia and China. The U.S. has a crappy leader right now and most strong leaders around the world know that.

lol It is North Korea's "Strong Leader" that is keeping them a 3rd world country, and Russia's that is the reason the economy is so bad.

A strong leader has nothing to do whether the people are wealthy or not. It's how well they're respected by the people they lead and how well he can keep them content with life.

If by "strong leader" you mean guy who wrecks our economy than I do not want one.: :

If your only focus is money and what money can buy, then you have no idea what a strong leader is about.
simplelife
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:42:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 12:08:28 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:46:24 AM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder : :

Powerful leaders like to do business with other powerful leaders. They don't see Hillary as a powerful leader and can see how simple techniques Donald Trump is using has eliminated 16 politicians from the presidential race. That's quite powerful.

Kim Jong Un is only a "powerful" leader because of the empire that his father built him. Hmmm....does that sound familiar? : :

Yes. His father appeared to be a powerful leader also. The Asian countries have been around for thousands of years because of all the powerful leaders that keep their people content. It's very difficult for any other country to invade them.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:53:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder

It's the end of the world. Seriously...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
imabench
Posts: 21,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 5:05:41 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 12:08:28 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:46:24 AM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder : :

Powerful leaders like to do business with other powerful leaders. They don't see Hillary as a powerful leader and can see how simple techniques Donald Trump is using has eliminated 16 politicians from the presidential race. That's quite powerful.

Kim Jong Un is only a "powerful" leader because of the empire that his father built him. Hmmm....does that sound familiar?

How DARE you compare Donald Trump to someone as honorable as Kim Jung Un!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:04:26 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 5:05:41 AM, imabench wrote:
At 6/2/2016 12:08:28 AM, Sam7411 wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:46:24 AM, simplelife wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:08:25 AM, imabench wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com...

As if the election couldnt get any f*ckin weirder : :

Powerful leaders like to do business with other powerful leaders. They don't see Hillary as a powerful leader and can see how simple techniques Donald Trump is using has eliminated 16 politicians from the presidential race. That's quite powerful.

Kim Jong Un is only a "powerful" leader because of the empire that his father built him. Hmmm....does that sound familiar?

How DARE you compare Donald Trump to someone as honorable as Kim Jung Un!

And Dennis Rodman!
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:30:39 PM
Posted: 6 months ago

A strong leader has nothing to do whether the people are wealthy or not. It's how well they're respected by the people they lead and how well he can keep them content with life.

lol than why don't you move to North Korea, Russia, or any dictatorship if you want to live in a poor country where people "respect" their leader? lol people respect Putin and Kim Jung Un because (like Trump wants to do) they punish anyone who speaks against them.


If your only focus is money and what money can buy, then you have no idea what a strong leader is about.

Warmongering and punishing dissent are not characteristics of a strong leader. If ou want a dictator then go to a dictatorship, but I beleive America should always be about Freedom.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:36:20 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 1:18:11 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/1/2016 1:16:21 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:56:22 AM, Wylted wrote:
Donald Trump wants south Korea to take down it's wall.

He is going to give SK to NK, and in exchange, we get to disband the useless 30,000 troop force doing nothing but sucking debt.

I like that plan. America first
+1
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:40:37 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:30:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

A strong leader has nothing to do whether the people are wealthy or not. It's how well they're respected by the people they lead and how well he can keep them content with life.

lol than why don't you move to North Korea, Russia, or any dictatorship if you want to live in a poor country where people "respect" their leader? lol people respect Putin and Kim Jung Un because (like Trump wants to do) they punish anyone who speaks against them.



If your only focus is money and what money can buy, then you have no idea what a strong leader is about.

Warmongering and punishing dissent are not characteristics of a strong leader. If ou want a dictator then go to a dictatorship, but I beleive America should always be about Freedom.

According to your big issues, it looks like you oppose freedom in several instances. For exanple you are con on gun rights (among other things), so it is clear that you o ly are pro freedom in certain instances, even Kim Jung Un is pro freedom in certain instances. Are you sure you are pro freedom or do you just not notice your own anti freedom positions?
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:47:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:40:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:30:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

A strong leader has nothing to do whether the people are wealthy or not. It's how well they're respected by the people they lead and how well he can keep them content with life.

lol than why don't you move to North Korea, Russia, or any dictatorship if you want to live in a poor country where people "respect" their leader? lol people respect Putin and Kim Jung Un because (like Trump wants to do) they punish anyone who speaks against them.



If your only focus is money and what money can buy, then you have no idea what a strong leader is about.

Warmongering and punishing dissent are not characteristics of a strong leader. If ou want a dictator then go to a dictatorship, but I beleive America should always be about Freedom.

According to your big issues, it looks like you oppose freedom in several instances. For exanple you are con on gun rights (among other things), so it is clear that you o ly are pro freedom in certain instances, even Kim Jung Un is pro freedom in certain instances. Are you sure you are pro freedom or do you just not notice your own anti freedom positions?

That is irrelevant to the issues at hand, as to whether Kim Jong Un is a strong leader. Kim Jong Un is not the leader I look for, but other people disagree.

Being for gun control is consistent with being pro freedom. I would be happy to discuss in another thread about gun conntrol, but it is irrelevant to talk about here.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:53:50 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:47:16 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:40:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:30:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

A strong leader has nothing to do whether the people are wealthy or not. It's how well they're respected by the people they lead and how well he can keep them content with life.

lol than why don't you move to North Korea, Russia, or any dictatorship if you want to live in a poor country where people "respect" their leader? lol people respect Putin and Kim Jung Un because (like Trump wants to do) they punish anyone who speaks against them.



If your only focus is money and what money can buy, then you have no idea what a strong leader is about.

Warmongering and punishing dissent are not characteristics of a strong leader. If ou want a dictator then go to a dictatorship, but I beleive America should always be about Freedom.

According to your big issues, it looks like you oppose freedom in several instances. For exanple you are con on gun rights (among other things), so it is clear that you o ly are pro freedom in certain instances, even Kim Jung Un is pro freedom in certain instances. Are you sure you are pro freedom or do you just not notice your own anti freedom positions?

That is irrelevant to the issues at hand, as to whether Kim Jong Un is a strong leader. Kim Jong Un is not the leader I look for, but other people disagree.

Being for gun control is consistent with being pro freedom. I would be happy to discuss in another thread about gun conntrol, but it is irrelevant to talk about here.

How is being anti freedom..... Pro freedom?
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:55:56 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:53:50 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:47:16 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:40:37 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:30:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

A strong leader has nothing to do whether the people are wealthy or not. It's how well they're respected by the people they lead and how well he can keep them content with life.

lol than why don't you move to North Korea, Russia, or any dictatorship if you want to live in a poor country where people "respect" their leader? lol people respect Putin and Kim Jung Un because (like Trump wants to do) they punish anyone who speaks against them.



If your only focus is money and what money can buy, then you have no idea what a strong leader is about.

Warmongering and punishing dissent are not characteristics of a strong leader. If ou want a dictator then go to a dictatorship, but I beleive America should always be about Freedom.

According to your big issues, it looks like you oppose freedom in several instances. For exanple you are con on gun rights (among other things), so it is clear that you o ly are pro freedom in certain instances, even Kim Jung Un is pro freedom in certain instances. Are you sure you are pro freedom or do you just not notice your own anti freedom positions?

That is irrelevant to the issues at hand, as to whether Kim Jong Un is a strong leader. Kim Jong Un is not the leader I look for, but other people disagree.

Being for gun control is consistent with being pro freedom. I would be happy to discuss in another thread about gun conntrol, but it is irrelevant to talk about here.

How is being anti freedom..... Pro freedom?

My argument in general is...if you want our leaders to be more like Kim Jong Un, you probably do not value freedom.

Do you agree?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:02:33 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
My argument in general is...if you want our leaders to be more like Kim Jong Un, you probably do not value freedom.

Do you agree?

Well, yes. However I think most Americans are anti-freedom. On the left they support anti-freedom economic policies. On the right they often support anti freedom socail policies.

It may actually take some sort of authoritarian to fix the problem. We have cultural tendencies that encourage anti-freedom beliefs. In a Democratic society these cultural issues end up influencing policy makers, which is incredibly dangerous.

What I am saying is, America is already North Korea, it is just taking a while before we see the effects of it. Hopefully the horrible effects son't be fully realized until long after I am dead
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:05:09 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 6:02:33 PM, Wylted wrote:
My argument in general is...if you want our leaders to be more like Kim Jong Un, you probably do not value freedom.

Do you agree?

Well, yes. However I think most Americans are anti-freedom. On the left they support anti-freedom economic policies. On the right they often support anti freedom socail policies.

It may actually take some sort of authoritarian to fix the problem. We have cultural tendencies that encourage anti-freedom beliefs. In a Democratic society these cultural issues end up influencing policy makers, which is incredibly dangerous.

What I am saying is, America is already North Korea, it is just taking a while before we see the effects of it. Hopefully the horrible effects son't be fully realized until long after I am dead

lol Why do you think the USA is like North Korea?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:40:23 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 6:05:09 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/4/2016 6:02:33 PM, Wylted wrote:
My argument in general is...if you want our leaders to be more like Kim Jong Un, you probably do not value freedom.

Do you agree?

Well, yes. However I think most Americans are anti-freedom. On the left they support anti-freedom economic policies. On the right they often support anti freedom socail policies.

It may actually take some sort of authoritarian to fix the problem. We have cultural tendencies that encourage anti-freedom beliefs. In a Democratic society these cultural issues end up influencing policy makers, which is incredibly dangerous.

What I am saying is, America is already North Korea, it is just taking a while before we see the effects of it. Hopefully the horrible effects son't be fully realized until long after I am dead

lol Why do you think the USA is like North Korea?

Both are statist anti freedom countries. Did you know that North Korea who is famous for locking up 3 generations for one political dissedent has less people in prison per capita than the United States? Did you know that North Korea and the U.S. are both anti-freedom as far as policy making is concerned. Granted North Korea is more anti freedom, but you can see which direction the U.S. is headed. Everyday politicians are creating more policies that violate the role of government to protect negative rights in both areas.