Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Trump gets praise from important figure.....

UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 12:19:40 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Our Griorisu Supreme Leader endorsing the words of a western counterrevolutionary neo-imperialist?! Yet more lies from bourgeois media!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
tajshar2k
Posts: 2,383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 12:20:09 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:19:40 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Our Griorisu Supreme Leader endorsing the words of a western counterrevolutionary neo-imperialist?! Yet more lies from bourgeois media!

Praise Juche !
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 1:22:16 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:32:01 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

Let's elect the guy who Putin and Kim Jong Un want lol

The orangeman cometh.
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 2:19:43 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

"Yeah, let's have a Republican who will likely try to wipe out our country out become US president."

-Kim Jong Un 2016
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 5:02:56 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:32:01 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

Let's elect the guy who Putin and Kim Jong Un want lol

Putin's tired of fighting ISIS alone...

If Hilkary gets in, ISIS will be bigger than ever. She can't even say Islamic terrorism to describe a group who has Islamic in its name. How can she defeat an enemy she does not believe exists?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2016 11:50:54 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 5:02:56 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:32:01 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

Let's elect the guy who Putin and Kim Jong Un want lol

Putin's tired of fighting ISIS alone...

If Hilkary gets in, ISIS will be bigger than ever. She can't even say Islamic terrorism to describe a group who has Islamic in its name. How can she defeat an enemy she does not believe exists?

lol Trump said he would decrease the military, pull back military in Korea ( want Kim wants), and leave NATO (what Putin wants).

Trump would make us weak.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 2:56:22 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 11:50:54 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 5:02:56 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:32:01 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

Let's elect the guy who Putin and Kim Jong Un want lol

Putin's tired of fighting ISIS alone...

If Hilkary gets in, ISIS will be bigger than ever. She can't even say Islamic terrorism to describe a group who has Islamic in its name. How can she defeat an enemy she does not believe exists?

lol Trump said he would decrease the military, pull back military in Korea ( want Kim wants), and leave NATO (what Putin wants).

Trump would make us weak.

Trump said he would decrease the military? What are you smoking? Lol
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 2:59:33 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Trump on military

http://youtu.be...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:02:20 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:32:01 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

Let's elect the guy who Putin and Kim Jong Un want lol

And get the woman that Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan want.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:20:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

This is another reason I don't want Trump. This scenario would flat out encourage NK to develop their technology and strive as a nation to the point where they could pose as a greater threat to South Korea, and without our support, we are hanging SK out to dry and LOTS OF lives will be lost there if a Korean War takes place.

Don't get me wrong, I have looked up South Korea's military status, and I think they would beat NK, but if NK fired nuclear missiles and attacked SK, many would perish.

With a better president, we could either completely wipe out NK's army and/or defuse the situation and save lived in SK.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:31:32 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/1/2016 3:41:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
So funny that the world generally likes Trump more than the great apologizer-in-chief.

Nobody likes a whiny wuss.

By what twisted logic did you get this impression?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 3:35:47 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 3:20:47 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

This is another reason I don't want Trump. This scenario would flat out encourage NK to develop their technology and strive as a nation to the point where they could pose as a greater threat to South Korea, and without our support, we are hanging SK out to dry and LOTS OF lives will be lost there if a Korean War takes place.

Don't get me wrong, I have looked up South Korea's military status, and I think they would beat NK, but if NK fired nuclear missiles and attacked SK, many would perish.

With a better president, we could either completely wipe out NK's army and/or defuse the situation and save lived in SK.

SK is not an American territory. The global charity needs to end.
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:22:36 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 3:35:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/2/2016 3:20:47 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

This is another reason I don't want Trump. This scenario would flat out encourage NK to develop their technology and strive as a nation to the point where they could pose as a greater threat to South Korea, and without our support, we are hanging SK out to dry and LOTS OF lives will be lost there if a Korean War takes place.

Don't get me wrong, I have looked up South Korea's military status, and I think they would beat NK, but if NK fired nuclear missiles and attacked SK, many would perish.

With a better president, we could either completely wipe out NK's army and/or defuse the situation and save lived in SK.

SK is not an American territory. The global charity needs to end.

Yes but they are great allies, and a Korean War would be detrimental to them.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:42:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 4:22:36 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/2/2016 3:35:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/2/2016 3:20:47 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

This is another reason I don't want Trump. This scenario would flat out encourage NK to develop their technology and strive as a nation to the point where they could pose as a greater threat to South Korea, and without our support, we are hanging SK out to dry and LOTS OF lives will be lost there if a Korean War takes place.

Don't get me wrong, I have looked up South Korea's military status, and I think they would beat NK, but if NK fired nuclear missiles and attacked SK, many would perish.

With a better president, we could either completely wipe out NK's army and/or defuse the situation and save lived in SK.

SK is not an American territory. The global charity needs to end.

Yes but they are great allies, and a Korean War would be detrimental to them.

They are awful allies, and our defense of our borders is not reliant at all on their continued existence.
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:46:57 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 4:42:34 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/2/2016 4:22:36 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/2/2016 3:35:47 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/2/2016 3:20:47 AM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

This is another reason I don't want Trump. This scenario would flat out encourage NK to develop their technology and strive as a nation to the point where they could pose as a greater threat to South Korea, and without our support, we are hanging SK out to dry and LOTS OF lives will be lost there if a Korean War takes place.

Don't get me wrong, I have looked up South Korea's military status, and I think they would beat NK, but if NK fired nuclear missiles and attacked SK, many would perish.

With a better president, we could either completely wipe out NK's army and/or defuse the situation and save lived in SK.

SK is not an American territory. The global charity needs to end.

Yes but they are great allies, and a Korean War would be detrimental to them.

They are awful allies, and our defense of our borders is not reliant at all on their continued existence.

How are they awful allies?

So you're saying we should just let them die?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 4:51:41 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 4:46:57 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:

How are they awful allies?

So you're saying we should just let them die?

I am saying we logistically don't need them, and we can't afford to be the global charity police when we can't take care of our own citizens.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:20:25 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 2:56:22 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/1/2016 11:50:54 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 5:02:56 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:32:01 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

Let's elect the guy who Putin and Kim Jong Un want lol

Putin's tired of fighting ISIS alone...

If Hilkary gets in, ISIS will be bigger than ever. She can't even say Islamic terrorism to describe a group who has Islamic in its name. How can she defeat an enemy she does not believe exists?

lol Trump said he would decrease the military, pull back military in Korea ( want Kim wants), and leave NATO (what Putin wants).

Trump would make us weak.

Trump said he would decrease the military? What are you smoking? Lol

Yup, he said he wants to decrease military spending.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:26:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 3:02:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:32:01 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/1/2016 12:16:08 AM, tajshar2k wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com...

Let's elect the guy who Putin and Kim Jong Un want lol

And get the woman that Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan want.

lol Trump wants Saudi Arabia to get nukes. All of our enemies are hoping Trump wins because he is a clueless clown.

http://www.breitbart.com...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:41:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:26:38 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

lol Trump wants Saudi Arabia to get nukes. All of our enemies are hoping Trump wins because he is a clueless clown.

Anyone who thinks that the Middle East will never have Nukes is living in a fantasy world.

Iran isn't going to be slowed with the impotent boondoggle of an agreement we currently have, and all the other alternative interventionist solutions are too costly/bloody to consider. Trump is the only sane person out there in a sea of clowns.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:45:54 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:20:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Yup, he said he wants to decrease military spending.

The only sane person to address the 600 billion dollar Elephant in the room.
All the other clowns in both parties just march to the drum....
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:49:03 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:45:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:20:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Yup, he said he wants to decrease military spending.

The only sane person to address the 600 billion dollar Elephant in the room.
All the other clowns in both parties just march to the drum....

There are many liberals who want to reduce military spending. Though running as a republican Trump has pretty much all liberal policies.

I am actually for decreasing military spending.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:51:27 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:49:03 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:45:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:20:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Yup, he said he wants to decrease military spending.

The only sane person to address the 600 billion dollar Elephant in the room.
All the other clowns in both parties just march to the drum....

There are many liberals who want to reduce military spending. Though running as a republican Trump has pretty much all liberal policies.

I am actually for decreasing military spending.

They all say that, yet when they get into office it is just business as usual...more global police charity feeding the military industrial complex. Not a chance in hell that Hillary has any motive whatsoever to reverse that policy.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:54:49 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:51:27 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:49:03 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:45:54 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/4/2016 5:20:25 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Yup, he said he wants to decrease military spending.

The only sane person to address the 600 billion dollar Elephant in the room.
All the other clowns in both parties just march to the drum....

There are many liberals who want to reduce military spending. Though running as a republican Trump has pretty much all liberal policies.

I am actually for decreasing military spending.

They all say that, yet when they get into office it is just business as usual...more global police charity feeding the military industrial complex. Not a chance in hell that Hillary has any motive whatsoever to reverse that policy.

lol Obama made efforts to reduce military expenditure. Though, it is the republicans that are more pro-military expenditure than the dems.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,256
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:00:45 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/4/2016 5:54:49 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

lol Obama made efforts to reduce military expenditure.

Sure. Lowered expectations. I would have rather seen a leader with balls to actually get out of the Middle East instead of justifying drone strikes and troop deployment levels thousands of miles away from our borders.

Im not lolling.
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:03:59 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/2/2016 4:51:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/2/2016 4:46:57 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:

How are they awful allies?

So you're saying we should just let them die?

I am saying we logistically don't need them, and we can't afford to be the global charity police when we can't take care of our own citizens.

Well now that I think about it, sure. Other countries would probably jump into South Korea's aid. But still, this isn't being a "global charity police". All we have to do is stop an incredibly weak country from going to war with SK. Kim Jong Un himself knows we would annihilate them in a full out war.