Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2010 12:46:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Whats that . . . ?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2010 1:19:03 PM
At 12/12/2010 12:23:18 PM, twsurber wrote:
Who's with me?

I agree that Hamas should free him, but then I also think that Israel should free all the Palestinians it's holding as political prisoners, and I think that George Bush should stand trial before a UN criminal tribunal, like Milosevic, for his crimes against humanity in places such as Iraq, fat chance for any of these things happening. Alas, Shalit's release is probably the most realistic possibility of the three, I wish him the best.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2010 1:26:40 PM
At 12/12/2010 1:19:03 PM, charleslb wrote:
At 12/12/2010 12:23:18 PM, twsurber wrote:
Who's with me?

I agree that Hamas should free him, but then I also think that Israel should free all the Palestinians it's holding as political prisoners, and I think that George Bush should stand trial before a UN criminal tribunal, like Milosevic, for his crimes against humanity in places such as Iraq, fat chance for any of these things happening. Alas, Shalit's release is probably the most realistic possibility of the three, I wish him the best.

This. For once, I agree with Charles. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2010 2:19:34 PM
At 12/12/2010 1:26:40 PM, m93samman wrote:
This. For once, I agree with Charles. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Yikes.