Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Is it legal for Trump to be President?

twocupcakes
Posts: 3,379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2016 12:10:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is there any constitutional rule against having the Dajjal as president?
"I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger."
-Brontoraptor
Axonly
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:22:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Drumpf's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Drumpf is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Drumpf is older than 12.

This made me lol
"Hate begets hate"
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,909
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 3:19:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.

If that's the way you feel then you americans don't have much of a choice do you? Your next president will be either a child or a criminal That kind of reflects the state of your country. don't take me wrong, I like the U.S. but it ain't what it used to be. Good luck
Chang29
Posts: 775
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 11:06:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You'd think after the questions about Obama's birth certificate every state would require documentation of age and citizenship at birth.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
Fly
Posts: 2,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 3:39:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.

He has proven that he isn't the son of an orangutan:

http://www.examiner.com...

While that is definitely setting the bar low, it will have to do at this point...
"If you say you pray to God, that makes you normal. But if you say you pray to God through your hair dryer, you are clearly a lunatic. I fail to see how the addition of a hairdryer makes the claim more ridiculous or offensive."
-Sam Harris
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,502
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:47:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.

He was born in Berlin.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 9:31:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2016 4:47:38 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.

He was born in Berlin.

I am pretty sure his birth certificate says Drumpf.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 10:41:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2016 3:19:58 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.

If that's the way you feel then you americans don't have much of a choice do you? Your next president will be either a child or a criminal That kind of reflects the state of your country. don't take me wrong, I like the U.S. but it ain't what it used to be. Good luck

I live in the USA, but this election and especially Trump makes me very proud not to be an American lol.
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,502
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 10:51:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2016 9:31:27 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/6/2016 4:47:38 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.

He was born in Berlin.

I am pretty sure his birth certificate says Drumpf.

And it says He was born in Nazi Berlin.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,502
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 10:52:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2016 10:41:55 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:19:58 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.

If that's the way you feel then you americans don't have much of a choice do you? Your next president will be either a child or a criminal That kind of reflects the state of your country. don't take me wrong, I like the U.S. but it ain't what it used to be. Good luck

I live in the USA, but this election and especially Trump makes me very proud not to be an American lol.

That's too bad you can't vote for Bernie.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 10:58:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2016 10:52:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/6/2016 10:41:55 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/6/2016 3:19:58 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/2/2016 12:06:33 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I demand to see Trump's birth certificate. He says he is over 35 but the evidence says other wise. Trump is clearly is no adult. He acts like an immature middle schooler. I am pretty sure immature middle-schoolers cannot be the President. No way Trump is older than 12.

If that's the way you feel then you americans don't have much of a choice do you? Your next president will be either a child or a criminal That kind of reflects the state of your country. don't take me wrong, I like the U.S. but it ain't what it used to be. Good luck

I live in the USA, but this election and especially Trump makes me very proud not to be an American lol.

That's too bad you can't vote for Bernie.

But, I do not have to be embarrassed if Drumpf wins
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,502
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 11:01:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2016 10:58:20 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

But, I do not have to be embarrassed if Drumpf wins

Trump makes alot of non-citizens edgy, I won't blame you for being embarrassed.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
twocupcakes
Posts: 3,379
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 11:25:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/6/2016 11:01:42 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/6/2016 10:58:20 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

But, I do not have to be embarrassed if Drumpf wins

Trump makes alot of non-citizens edgy, I won't blame you for being embarrassed.

I would not be embarrassed because I am not a citizen. I would only be embarrassed if I was a citizen because I would have a thin skinned, ignoramus, blowhard, lying, pandering, SJW, President with no plan and who is always playing the white man's victim card.

It is embarrassing for the country for Hillary to win as well. Both are the epitome of what is wrong in Washington. But, Hillary is less so.