Trump protestors turn violent

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:54:24 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
This really has my blood boiling.

I've watched dozens of incidents like this on livestream: http://www.theguardian.com...

People being attacked for political speech. American flags being burned. Cars being smashed. Suspected Trump supporters being attacked by the mob (they beat up a Bernie supporter).

This is your future, America. The future you chose.

You have one hope. Only one man can make this country great again
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:58:49 AM
Abolish the US Presidency. Too much drama.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
simplelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:10:33 AM
At 6/3/2016 3:54:24 AM, thett3 wrote:

I've watched dozens of incidents like this on livestream: http://www.theguardian.com...

People being attacked for political speech. American flags being burned. Cars being smashed. Suspected Trump supporters being attacked by the mob (they beat up a Bernie supporter).

You have one hope. Only one man can make this country great again : :

There's only ONE who can change anything that we perceive in our minds. Donald Trump is perceived in many minds as the ONE but that is the biggest lie going today. The ONE I'm talking about is the ONE who put all perspectives together and fed them information via his voice.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:05:52 PM

..."departing Trump supporters, some of whom appeared intent on provoking and fighting as well, while other protesters tried to prevent the attacks"

One thing you can say about Trump supporters is that the lack understanding of the value of non-violence. They are just responding how Trump recommended they respond.

Let the crazies on the extremes fight it out so moderates can rise and take this nation somewhere good.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:21:25 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:05:52 PM, slo1 wrote:

..."departing Trump supporters, some of whom appeared intent on provoking and fighting as well, while other protesters tried to prevent the attacks"

One thing you can say about Trump supporters is that the lack understanding of the value of non-violence. They are just responding how Trump recommended they respond.

No. You do not get to blame our side for this. You are victim blaming. Do you want me to send you videos of the livestream? You will see nothing but trump supporters being mobbed, sucker punched, sworn at, spit on, and hit in the face with eggs. When a Trump supporter sucker punched a protestor there was wall to wall coverage for weeks and it was Donald Trumps fault somehow. Trump supporters are violently attacked dozens of times a week without a peep from the media.

I hope that Trump opens up libel laws and they're all sued to oblivion. No exceptions.

How dare you suggest that it is us who don't know the value of non-violence when we are the ones constnstly being attacked? Do you see Trump supporters shutting down Clinton or Bernie rallies or attacking their supporters.

Let the crazies on the extremes fight it out so moderates can rise and take this nation somewhere good.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:25:30 PM

I would say Trump supporters are generally non-violent at Democratic rallies, don't-cha-think?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:30:57 PM

http://conservative-headlines.com...
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:36:56 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:21:25 PM, thett3 wrote:

No. You do not get to blame our side for this. You are victim blaming. Do you want me to send you videos of the livestream? You will see nothing but trump supporters being mobbed, sucker punched, sworn at, spit on, and hit in the face with eggs. When a Trump supporter sucker punched a protestor there was wall to wall coverage for weeks and it was Donald Trumps fault somehow. Trump supporters are violently attacked dozens of times a week without a peep from the media.

I hope that Trump opens up libel laws and they're all sued to oblivion. No exceptions.

How dare you suggest that it is us who don't know the value of non-violence when we are the ones constnstly being attacked? Do you see Trump supporters shutting down Clinton or Bernie rallies or attacking their supporters.

Calm down. Non violence implies getting the crap beat out of you to convey a political message. I stated the Trump supporters don't understand the value that non-violence could brings. That still stands. Again that lack of understanding of the power of non-violence partly stems from the conservative minds preference to eye for eye mentality and their leader advocates hitting back.

Imagine the coverage if Trump's supporters non violently sat down and got the crap beat out of them. It would lend instant credibility rather than the notion that this is just two extremes fighting it out.

Donald Trump and his followers lack that level of sophistication and understanding. Martin Luther King is just a holiday to them.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:39:43 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:36:56 PM, slo1 wrote:

Calm down. Non violence implies getting the crap beat out of you to convey a political message. I stated the Trump supporters don't understand the value that non-violence could brings. That still stands. Again that lack of understanding of the power of non-violence partly stems from the conservative minds preference to eye for eye mentality and their leader advocates hitting back.

Imagine the coverage if Trump's supporters non violently sat down and got the crap beat out of them. It would lend instant credibility rather than the notion that this is just two extremes fighting it out.

Donald Trump and his followers lack that level of sophistication and understanding. Martin Luther King is just a holiday to them.

Alot of the people that get attacked run to a camera instead of fighting back. I think they know how to work nonviolence. Just look at the images on the media.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:43:33 PM
When Trump supporters respond in kind to insults they are accused of provoking violence.

On the other hand the protestors can come here, chant obscenities like "fck Trump" in front of children and burn our flag. That isn't provokation
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:46:13 PM

That is basically what has been happening. They don't defend themselves usually because they are so outnumbered, they have to run away or risk being stomped to death.

DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:47:04 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:39:43 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Alot of the people that get attacked run to a camera instead of fighting back. I think they know how to work nonviolence. Just look at the images on the media.

One person doing it because they are scared is not the same as Donald's campaign expressing non violence, which would stray from his past comments which advocated violence.

Not to mention, why are none of his supporters coming from the rally not allowed to carry guns for protection, if non violence is not a platform? Maybe they are. I'm not certain.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 3:56:40 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:46:13 PM, thett3 wrote:

That is basically what has been happening. They don't defend themselves usually because they are so outnumbered, they have to run away or risk being stomped to death.

That is not true. The lady who was was hit by an egg was taunting a mob. I don't follow this victim blaming logic in it entirety. Yes mobs should not get violent and it is 100% of the fault of the perp. One should be able to taunt without getting physical harm back. She however made decisions that she did have control over, which increased the propensity of something bad happening to her. It is called personal resonsibility.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:02:34 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:47:04 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 3:39:43 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

One person doing it because they are scared is not the same as Donald's campaign expressing non violence, which would stray from his past comments which advocated violence.

Not to mention, why are none of his supporters coming from the rally not allowed to carry guns for protection, if non violence is not a platform? Maybe they are. I'm not certain.
More than one.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:04:51 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:56:40 PM, slo1 wrote:

That is not true. The lady who was was hit by an egg was taunting a mob. I don't follow this victim blaming logic in it entirety. Yes mobs should not get violent and it is 100% of the fault of the perp. One should be able to taunt without getting physical harm back. She however made decisions that she did have control over, which increased the propensity of something bad happening to her. It is called personal resonsibility.

Lol, I love how you gloss over that fact that you believe it is appropriate and blameless to bring raw eggs to a peaceful protest.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:06:59 PM
At 6/3/2016 3:56:40 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 6/3/2016 3:46:13 PM, thett3 wrote:

So what you're saying is that she didn't expect the animals to immediately resort to violence when someone insults them back.

Of course it's her fault, just like this woman is at fault if she's raped: http://glamradar.com.... Rightists aren't allowed to engage in political speech.

Leftism truly is a despicable and disgusting ideology.

DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett