Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Which bathroom do I use ?

imabench
Posts: 21,929
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 4:45:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

The pool probably
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:18:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

If you are a dolphin, you should probably be in the ocean, because that's where you live. Dolphins don't use the bathroom
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 6:27:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

Dolphins are the most vicious rapists in the natural world. I would be careful.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 3,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2016 9:15:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

Flipper, coin
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 1:27:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

Have you had a full dolphinoplasty?
"Partout ou vous verrez un autel, la se trouve la civilisation."
- Joseph de Maistre -

"We permit our jaded intellects to play with drugs of novelty for the fresh sensation that they arouse, though we know well there is no good in them, but only wasting at the last."
- Hilaire Belloc -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
someloser
Posts: 1,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 1:31:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2016 1:27:53 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

Have you had a full dolphinoplasty?

reference for the uncultured
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:17:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

I identify as a transgendered lesbian.

Basically, that means I was born physically a male, but I'm attracted to women and I like to be manly. But, because I'm a lesbian, I should get to play on female teams, use women's locker room showers, and women's restrooms.

However, some intolerant Demcorat/Liberal pig said I should look like a woman to use the woman's room. Really? How many non-transgendered butch lesbians are told they should use the men's room because because they don't look feminine enough?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:38:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

You know which one to use. The one with a pucture of a jackass on it.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
BrendanD19
Posts: 2,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:18:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2016 5:38:57 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

You know which one to use. The one with a pucture of a jackass on it.

I thought donkeys did their business where they stood
Axonly
Posts: 2,612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:09:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2016 2:17:32 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/3/2016 4:39:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
I identify as a lesbian dolphin, what bathroom do I use ?

I identify as a transgendered lesbian.

Basically, that means I was born physically a male, but I'm attracted to women and I like to be manly. But, because I'm a lesbian, I should get to play on female teams, use women's locker room showers, and women's restrooms.

However, some intolerant Demcorat/Liberal pig said I should look like a woman to use the woman's room. Really? How many non-transgendered butch lesbians are told they should use the men's room because because they don't look feminine enough?

Doesn't know if you're serious or not.
"Hate begets hate"