Jump to topic:

Why I am a liberal.

ILoveSitarMusic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 1:05:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Liberals support healthcare rights. Liberals support contraceptive rights. Liberals support the rights of children. Liberals support the rights of women. Liberals support the rights of workers. Liberals support welfare for the poor and disabled.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:27:19 AM
At 6/4/2016 1:05:28 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
Liberals support healthcare rights. Liberals support contraceptive rights. Liberals support the rights of children. Liberals support the rights of women. Liberals support the rights of workers. Liberals support welfare for the poor and disabled.

Liberals are maggots. If you're a liberal, the reason you're a liberal is because you're a maggot.

You support contraceptive rights? You support forcing me to provide you with contraception, even abortion, even if I consider that to be murder. Maybe calling Liberals maggots is too kind of me.

You support the government taking children away from their parents, and indoctrinating them wit beliefs and values that the parents abhor.

You support paying women more than men, for the same work, while lying and saying they're paid less.

You want to ban workers from employment unless they join a union.

You should get a sex change and show us what a good liberal you are.
ILoveSitarMusic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:44:34 AM
At 6/4/2016 2:27:19 AM, Rukado wrote:

Liberals are maggots. If you're a liberal, the reason you're a liberal is because you're a maggot.

You support contraceptive rights? You support forcing me to provide you with contraception, even abortion, even if I consider that to be murder. Maybe calling Liberals maggots is too kind of me.

You support the government taking children away from their parents, and indoctrinating them wit beliefs and values that the parents abhor.

You support paying women more than men, for the same work, while lying and saying they're paid less.

And conservatives are greedy, hypocritical phucks. I refuse to even read the rest of your aschit comment.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:25:15 AM

Sounds like a Canadian Conservative
ILoveSitarMusic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:40:27 AM
At 6/4/2016 3:25:15 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

That doesn't make sense.
ILoveSitarMusic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:43:38 AM

You are a liar. I never said that I want to break up families. Strawman fallacy.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:46:06 AM
At 6/4/2016 3:40:27 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:

That doesn't make sense.

Maybe not to you. but to me it makes perfect sense. Canadian Conservatives are not as far right as American ones. In addition, the mere thought that liberals are the only people with compassion is highly biased and plain stupid....yes....stupid.
ILoveSitarMusic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:48:09 AM
At 6/4/2016 3:46:06 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

That doesn't make sense.

Maybe not to you. but to me it makes perfect sense. Canadian Conservatives are not as far right as American ones. In addition, the mere thought that liberals are the only people with compassion is highly biased and plain stupid....yes....stupid.
Fact: Liberals cannot be conservatives.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:48:23 AM
If you are pro life, you are not a liberal.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:53:01 AM
The Shariah supports all of that (with the exceptin of contraceptives) but no one's making a thread on "Why I support Shariah law"
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:02:08 AM
At 6/4/2016 3:48:09 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:

That doesn't make sense.

You have defined conservatives in a backhanded manner as not posessing the traits you exclusively assign to liberals. you are dishonest and yes....stupid.
SocialJusticeWarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:04:35 AM
I never really got why this site is so Conservative/Libertarian-ish. It seems that liberals and progressives get a lot of hate and that people are militantly anti-SJW.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:04:47 AM
At 6/4/2016 3:53:01 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
The Shariah supports all of that (with the exceptin of contraceptives) but no one's making a thread on "Why I support Shariah law"

Because it's a backwards abomination to a principled society.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:17:54 AM

This doesn't actually explain why you're a liberal. There are other ideologies that support the things you listed, yet aren't liberalism. The political compass isn't horseshoe shaped.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:38:20 AM
At 6/4/2016 4:04:35 AM, SocialJusticeWarrior wrote:
I never really got why this site is so Conservative/Libertarian-ish. It seems that liberals and progressives get a lot of hate and that people are militantly anti-SJW.

Liberals and especially progressives spew a lot of hate. They have this disingenuous superiority complex based on false assumptions and delusions of moral superiority.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:49:06 AM
At 6/4/2016 2:44:34 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:

And conservatives are greedy, hypocritical phucks. I refuse to even read the rest of your aschit comment.

You are being called out for your asinine comments which give you false delusions of moral superiority. Shame on you.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:18:01 AM

Liberals support Muslims who reject all of the above.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:19:28 AM

You support equality as long as...women don'thave to enter the draft...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:22:26 AM
At 6/4/2016 4:38:20 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/4/2016 4:04:35 AM, SocialJusticeWarrior wrote:

Liberals and especially progressives spew a lot of hate. They have this disingenuous superiority complex based on false assumptions and delusions of moral superiority.

Liberal morality is a bs since of self righteousness. Theyclaim tosupport women's rights but will not defend it. They support homosrxual rights, but support a group who burns homosexuals alive and hangs them in the street. It's all bull sh*t.

Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 7:05:44 AM
At 6/4/2016 3:43:38 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
You are a liar. I never said that I want to break up families. Strawman fallacy.

You're a maggot. I said, "You support the government taking children away from their parents, and indoctrinating them with beliefs and values that the parents abhor." You support the public schools and oppose School Choice (where parents have some say in what their children are taught). You also want the government dictating what what those public schools teach, rather than the communities where those schools are located.

We see in Communist countries, like Cuba, Liberals want to move children out of the house, and into bordering schools.

Liberals are maggots who hate people. If you love someone, set them free. Liberals don't want to set the people free.
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 7:15:05 AM
this thread is utter cr@p
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:21:50 PM
At 6/4/2016 4:02:08 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 6/4/2016 3:48:09 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:

That doesn't make sense.

You have defined conservatives in a backhanded manner as not posessing the traits you exclusively assign to liberals. you are dishonest and yes....stupid.

How about neither of you are stupid?
Meh!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:23:38 PM

Hey, you believe conservatives are good people, correct? Then if you are a conservative, try to act like one online. Resorting to petty name calling is unneeded.
Meh!
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 12:25:50 PM
At 6/4/2016 2:44:34 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:

Although I disagree with conservative idealogy, they are still just doing what they believe is right. They believe they are being moral, same as you and I do.
Meh!
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:38:04 PM
You support forcing me to provide you with contraception, even abortion, even if I consider that to be murder.

The OP has made a lot of threads on how she's a liberal and a pro-lifer, and in fact, her account before this one was called 'LiberalProlifer'...
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:50:29 PM
At 6/4/2016 2:38:04 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
You support forcing me to provide you with contraception, even abortion, even if I consider that to be murder.

The OP has made a lot of threads on how she's a liberal and a pro-lifer, and in fact, her account before this one was called 'LiberalProlifer'...

When I pointed that out OP reported me lol
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
ILoveSitarMusic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:39:50 PM

Fact: Liberals can be prolife. democratsforlife.org
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:56:09 PM

The maggot/Liberal in the OP said she's a Liberal because "Liberals support contraceptive rights.... Liberals support the rights of women."

That can only mean pro-abortion; and indeed, the coercion of the people to assist them in getting abortions.
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 7:19:05 PM
At 6/4/2016 6:56:09 PM, Rukado wrote:

The maggot/Liberal in the OP said she's a Liberal because "Liberals support contraceptive rights.... Liberals support the rights of women."

That can only mean pro-abortion; and indeed, the coercion of the people to assist them in getting abortions.

One can support contraceptive rights without supporting abortions. And a pro-life person obviously doesn't believe that prohibiting abortions violates women's rights...
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:

Response to conservative views on deforestation:

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 5:07:54 AM
At 6/4/2016 7:19:05 PM, Diqiucun_Cunmin wrote:
One can support contraceptive rights without supporting abortions. And a pro-life person obviously doesn't believe that prohibiting abortions violates women's rights...

There's no controversy over contraception, beyond your fellow maggots insisting on coercing Catholics to provide birth control, in violation of their deeply held religious beliefs. So, you're a Liberal because you believe in tyranny. Liberal=tyrant.

Pro-life isn't any more part of Liberalism than pro-jew is part of neo-nazism. Maybe there are a few neo-nazis who are jew-loving Zionists, but they're not very popular at the neo-nazi rallies.