Jump to topic:

Trump surge is over

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:06:46 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Clinton is now back up 1.5 in the RCP average. Narrow lead, but it seems the post-nomination bump has ended for now. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com...)
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:12:40 AM
It had been a while since you made a thread, so I was ABOUT to make a thread titled "TN05 being gay is over" and you just had to screw it up
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:13:24 AM
At 6/4/2016 2:06:46 AM, TN05 wrote:
Clinton is now back up 1.5 in the RCP average. Narrow lead, but it seems the post-nomination bump has ended for now. (http://www.realclearpolitics.com...)

TN05, the guy who thinks the Holocaust shows Hitler to be principled, is cheering for Hillary to win. Her focus on evil shows TN05 that she's "principled". Seriously, TN05 really admires commitment, even to evil.

Let's wait to see what king of post-convention bounce Trump gets. Anyway, it's November that counts.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:33:32 AM
Oh TN05 predicted something? Nice. So I guess this means we can be nearly certain that the exact opposite will happen.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:51:19 AM
At 6/4/2016 2:12:40 AM, thett3 wrote:
It had been a while since you made a thread, so I was ABOUT to make a thread titled "TN05 being gay is over" and you just had to screw it up

Typical trumpkin response. Attack the author, not the substance.

At 6/4/2016 2:33:32 AM, Romanii wrote:
Oh TN05 predicted something? Nice. So I guess this means we can be nearly certain that the exact opposite will happen.

In one week, Trump went from down 4 to slightly up. In the week since, he's dropped to being down slightly. If you don't see anything there, fine... but don't talk up a big rise and ignore what happens after.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:53:42 AM
At 6/4/2016 2:13:24 AM, Rukado wrote:

TN05, the guy who thinks the Holocaust shows Hitler to be principled, is cheering for Hillary to win. Her focus on evil shows TN05 that she's "principled". Seriously, TN05 really admires commitment, even to evil.

lolwat

I mean, I expect your posts at this point to be incoherent. But this is more incoherent than a typical Trump rally.

Let's wait to see what king of post-convention bounce Trump gets. Anyway, it's November that counts.

Wow, you strung together two reasonable, coherent sentences! Great job!

Yes, we'll see the convention bump for both sides. It does seem Trump unified the party, for the most part, around him. We have yet to see if Clinton can do the same, but if she can she'll retake a reasonable lead. And it is November that counts... we may not have one October surprise, but many.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 2:59:07 AM

+1
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:12:37 AM
At 6/4/2016 2:51:19 AM, TN05 wrote:

Typical trumpkin response. Attack the author, not the substance.

In one week, Trump went from down 4 to slightly up. In the week since, he's dropped to being down slightly. If you don't see anything there, fine... but don't talk up a big rise and ignore what happens after.

Sounds like the typical statistical variation you'd see in a close race to me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:43:57 AM
Wow this looks like fun . Judging by the responses , I just found me a new flavored bait

Take note:
Trump supporters take the bait. There ever so staunch. Even the smart vp one responded with a shut up poo poO head. This is going to be easy ,

TN05 . How long have you been having fun with this. ?
It sure looks fun.
Good game man
Good game.
vortex86
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 4:44:32 AM
I already made a thread that explains this. They are now wording the polling questioning in a manner that is supporting of Clinton. "If there are no 3rd party candidates" "if we ignore Jill Stein and instead only recognize Gary Johnson..."

But going from 12 point lead to 1.5, and you saying that Trump would not win in the polling which of course he did.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:26:04 AM

And as has proven the case in all 16 other defeats, those who are not polled, who donot normally vote, will be her downfall. Record numbers, why? Everyone is sick of the liberal bullsh*t. Enough is enough. Get outof the way and let us clean up your dam* mess.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:41:04 PM
Posted: 5 months ago

Um. What.
Meh!
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 1:48:50 PM

The sane members of the republican party thought he would use this valuable time to start running a sane campaign, leaving the childish twitter fights where they belong - in the school ground of the GOP primary. He has done the opposite. Picking fights with Hispanic judges, and vets.

Trump can't get out of his own way. He is so arrogant, while having the thinnest of skin I have ever seen in an adult man. There is nothing that the guy can't pass-up without calling out 'unfair to ME' as he tweets like a teen with too much internet access.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 1:56:28 PM
At 6/7/2016 1:48:50 PM, TBR wrote:

The sane members of the republican party thought he would use this valuable time to start running a sane campaign, leaving the childish twitter fights where they belong - in the school ground of the GOP primary. He has done the opposite. Picking fights with Hispanic judges, and vets.

Trump can't get out of his own way. He is so arrogant, while having the thinnest of skin I have ever seen in an adult man. There is nothing that the guy can't pass-up without calling out 'unfair to ME' as he tweets like a teen with too much internet access.

When Newt Gingrich is criticizing Trump, you know Trump has done fvcked up.

Clinton lead is up to two now BTW Trumpkins.
v3nesl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 3:05:57 PM
At 6/7/2016 1:56:28 PM, TN05 wrote:

And then Trump points out the racism of the judge in his "Trump University" case, and he, and his signature issue, are front page news again.

Whether you're for or against Trump, you do have to admire his strategic brilliance. He doesn't have to win, he just has to get everybody else to lose. Hillary is toast. Even if she's not in jail by the time we vote, nobody is going to vote for her. Nobody besides the partisan hacks who would vote for Fidel Castro if he was the Dem nominee. It's over - Trump has pulled off the most astonishing political coup in modern history, and we all better get used to it.
This space for rent.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 3:14:00 PM

I admit I was surprised to see Gingrich and others respond the way they have. Just about ANY progress he made in the GOP has been burned in the last couple PR disasters he has self-inflected.

All Trump supporters will applaud like the light has just gone on, and they are part of a "live audience" with free tickets to the taping, but he simply can't win with the angry white republican group alone. He must work to grow-up a little and attract people outside who are not impressed with antics as a political platform and campaign.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 3:55:53 PM
At 6/7/2016 3:14:00 PM, TBR wrote:

I admit I was surprised to see Gingrich and others respond the way they have. Just about ANY progress he made in the GOP has been burned in the last couple PR disasters he has self-inflected.

All Trump supporters will applaud like the light has just gone on, and they are part of a "live audience" with free tickets to the taping, but he simply can't win with the angry white republican group alone. He must work to grow-up a little and attract people outside who are not impressed with antics as a political platform and campaign.

But he needs to keep the fire simmering so that he will have a nice warm pot for the angry, jaded Bernie supporters to jump into when they find out just how much the system is rigged against the people.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:06:00 PM
At 6/4/2016 2:13:24 AM, Rukado wrote:

What's wrong with Hitler?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:11:35 PM

What is wrong with pointing out being somebody with proud Mexican heritage can bias somebody towards being more symphathetic towards illegal Mexican immigrants?

Are you saying that somebody with African Heritage is going to be bjust as sympathetic to the internmentbof the Jalanese in WW2 as somebody with Japanese heritage?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:22:31 PM
At 6/7/2016 4:11:35 PM, Wylted wrote:

What is wrong with pointing out being somebody with proud Mexican heritage can bias somebody towards being more symphathetic towards illegal Mexican immigrants?

Are you saying that somebody with African Heritage is going to be bjust as sympathetic to the internmentbof the Jalanese in WW2 as somebody with Japanese heritage?

What is the reasoning for ethnic quotas if there is no actual bias between judges of different ethnic heritages?
When people say they need to "balance the courts out..." balancing what? Aren't you expressly saying that different ethnic heritages are unbalanced in the ability to judge fairly? That's all Trump is saying too.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:24:55 PM
At 6/7/2016 4:22:31 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

What is the reasoning for ethnic quotas if there is no actual bias between judges of different ethnic heritages?
When people say they need to "balance the courts out..." balancing what? Aren't you expressly saying that different ethnic heritages are unbalanced in the ability to judge fairly? That's all Trump is saying too.

I know. SJWs readily admit everyone has racial bias, that is until Trump says somebody has racial bias.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:26:10 PM
At 6/7/2016 4:24:55 PM, Wylted wrote:

I know. SJWs readily admit everyone has racial bias, that is until Trump says somebody has racial bias.

PC roaches are running out of safe spaces.....
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 6:28:32 PM

What is wrong is, he is insulting a longstanding understanding of jurisprudence because of a personal/business lawsuit while on the stage as a potential POTUS.

Basically, everything is "whats wrong with that".

I am saying if we were to follow this precedent, all courts would become based on race. If you can dismiss a judge based on any race etc. the only judges would be the ones that align directly the race etc. of the plaintiff. That is not healthy, lacking common logic, and just terrible on every level I can think of.

Trump is such a f*cking lightweight, he can't even look past his own self-interest in this case - you expect him to behave differently when he is expected to think of 300million people BEFORE himself? That is not in his DNA.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 6:32:54 PM
At 6/7/2016 6:28:32 PM, TBR wrote:

What is wrong is, he is insulting a longstanding understanding of jurisprudence because of a personal/business lawsuit while on the stage as a potential POTUS.

Where did he insult him? You have to be anbidiot if you believe that there is some induvidual on the planetbwho is not biased. Saying that bias exists is not an insult. What next if he says the judge has feet, is that also an insult?

I am saying if we were to follow this precedent, all courts would become based on race. If you can dismiss a judge based on any race etc. the only judges would be the ones that align directly the race etc. of the plaintiff. That is not healthy, lacking common logic, and just terrible on every level I can think of.

Trump is such a f*cking lightweight, he can't even look past his own self-interest in this case - you expect him to behave differently when he is expected to think of 300million people BEFORE himself? That is not in his DNA.

Who said anything about dismissing the judge? He merely said he had bias, he could have said he had feet. Same thing.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 6:47:21 PM
At 6/7/2016 6:32:54 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/7/2016 6:28:32 PM, TBR wrote:

Where did he insult him? You have to be anbidiot if you believe that there is some induvidual on the planetbwho is not biased. Saying that bias exists is not an insult. What next if he says the judge has feet, is that also an insult?

Sounds like you are moving the goalposts a bit, but OK. The insult is in saying the judge "absolutely has a conflict that should disqualify". Should I, as a Anglo Saxon never preside over a black persons trial? How about the Irish?

Who said anything about dismissing the judge? He merely said he had bias, he could have said he had feet. Same thing.

Let me ask you this then. Trump says "Hispanics love him" and he is not a racist. Lets say that is true. Why then does Trump have ANY issue with this judge?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:31:01 PM
At 6/7/2016 6:47:21 PM, TBR wrote:

Let me ask you this then. Trump says "Hispanics love him" and he is not a racist. Lets say that is true. Why then does Trump have ANY issue with this judge?

Actually, calling someone a Hispanic is racist, even in love.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:40:07 PM
At 6/7/2016 7:31:01 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

I don't know that I would say that, but dismissing the judge as "unfair to me" because he is Hispanic very Trump(tm). You have to admit that he has just about the thinnest skin of anyone ever to try to run for president. To me, he almost always sounds a bit less mature than my 5 (going on 6) YO son. My son has said "unfair :(" less over his entire talking life than Trump does in a month.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:06:26 PM
At 6/7/2016 7:40:07 PM, TBR wrote:

I don't know that I would say that, but dismissing the judge as "unfair to me" because he is Hispanic very Trump(tm). You have to admit that he has just about the thinnest skin of anyone ever to try to run for president. To me, he almost always sounds a bit less mature than my 5 (going on 6) YO son. My son has said "unfair :(" less over his entire talking life than Trump does in a month.

Lol, you assume this is not a calculated move.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 9:15:42 PM
At 6/7/2016 8:06:26 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/7/2016 7:40:07 PM, TBR wrote:

Lol, you assume this is not a calculated move.

I am not, however this narrative that Trump is playing some masters game is mostly in Trump supporters head (and Trump himself). This is not some example of "Winning" big in GOP history. He is starting out with historic high negatives within his own damn party. Not exactly an auspicious start.