Jump to topic:

Liberals, read the Quran. I dare you.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 5:36:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
If you read through the Quran just one time, you will beg for Trump on your knees. Sharia is coming. And there is bothing you can do to stop it. Why? Liberals sold their soul to the devil. They wanted Christianity gone. Now God will give them exactly what they begged for. Islamization 101.

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

No multiculturism. Just Sharia.

The U.S. is about to be under Sharia Law. Thanks to who? Liberals and multicultural tollerance...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:06:13 AM
At 6/4/2016 5:36:55 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
If you read through the Quran just one time, you will beg for Trump on your knees. Sharia is coming. And there is bothing you can do to stop it. Why? Liberals sold their soul to the devil. They wanted Christianity gone. Now God will give them exactly what they begged for. Islamization 101.

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

The U.S. is about to be under Sharia Law. Thanks to who? Liberals and multicultural tollerance...

Liberals asked exactly for sharia law....................

I just don't get how you live with yourself, your the fox news version of DDO.

Person 1: Excuse me, would you like to live under sharia law ?
Liberal: No
Person 1: But clearly that's what you asked for exactly
Liberal: No I didn't
Person 1: But Bronto says you did
Liberal: Bronto sounds like a person who is full of crap
BRONTO: VOTE TRUMP, TRUMP WILL SAVES US !!!
Trump: I build wall, best wall, anti mexican rapists wall, your gonna love it.
Yoda: Full of sh*t he is
Batman: I'm BATMAN !!!
Republican: I'm sick of having the gay agenda SHOVED DOWN OUR THROAT, in and out, in and out, a big old black gay agenda down our throats, it keeps me up at night.
Little girl: I have to use the bathroom
Evangelical: Wait, are you really a little girl ? or a full grown man who identifies as a little girl ?
Little girl (who is really a man) A full grown man.
Evangelical: Thanks to Obama, this sick f*ck is going to use the bathroom of your daughters, now get back to useing the boys bathroom along with all the other little boys.
Evangelical: I really can't understand how some people just turn a blind eye to Islam, for example laying down the foundation of killing gays with divine approval.
Kevin Swanson: Yeah, some real barbaic stuff in islam, so bad.

https://www.youtube.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:17:18 AM
At 6/4/2016 6:06:13 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

Republican: I'm sick of having the gay agenda SHOVED DOWN OUR THROAT, in and out, in and out, a big old black gay agenda down our throats, it keeps me up at night.
Evangelical: Wait, are you really a little girl ? or a full grown man who identifies as a little girl ?
Evangelical: Thanks to Obama, this sick f*ck is going to use the bathroom of your daughters, now get back to useing the boys bathroom along with all the other little boys.
Evangelical: I really can't understand how some people just turn a blind eye to Islam, for example laying down the foundation of killing gays with divine approval.

Please. It's not Conservatives that just welcomed yet another 4,500 Islamist males into the country. It's not Conservatives that listed for 250,000 Muslims from Syria to come over while ignoring all secular and Christian refugees you Liberal pansy.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:33:22 PM

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

love your humor :)
A1tre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:36:17 PM
At 6/4/2016 6:17:18 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Please. It's not Conservatives that just welcomed yet another 4,500 Islamist males into the country. It's not Conservatives that listed for 250,000 Muslims from Syria to come over while ignoring all secular and Christian refugees you Liberal pansy.

Islamists and Muslims are not the same thing. Welcoming Muslims into the country is not the same as welcoming sharia, you should make that distinction if you want to be taken seriously.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 3:37:35 PM

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

You haven't read the Quran. Neither have any of the rabidly anti-Muslim morons. Just as rabidly anti-Christian atheists haven't read the bible. They both go to sites which compile 'scary quotes', read them, and then go around telling people to read a book which they haven't read.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:27:11 PM
If you read through the Quran just one time, you will beg for Drumpf on your knees. Sharia is coming. And there is bothing you can do to stop it. Why? Liberals sold their soul to the devil. They wanted Christianity gone. Now God will give them exactly what they begged for. Islamization 101.

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

1) I am not a liberal but I have read the Quran.
2) The US is in no more danger of coming under Sharia law than it is the rules of fight club.
3) Muslims make up 1% of the US Population, while it is expected to double by 2050, that is only 2% of the US. How is 1% of the population who don't have that much wealth or influence going to take over the US? How is 2% going to do that? I find your lack of logic disturbing
4) The things you are saying now were the same things people said about Catholics in the 1830s-50s. People said Catholics would take over the US, destroy the republic, ban democracy, abolish liberty and institute canon law and the US would be ruled by the pope. Its 150 years later and the US is not under canon law and the Pope is not in command of the US.
5) If there is nothing we can do to stop it, why should we care?
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:37:01 PM
At 6/4/2016 9:27:11 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:
If you read through the Quran just one time, you will beg for Drumpf on your knees. Sharia is coming. And there is bothing you can do to stop it. Why? Liberals sold their soul to the devil. They wanted Christianity gone. Now God will give them exactly what they begged for. Islamization 101.

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

Shoot! We've been exposed! Quick, everyone to your taqiyya stations!
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:39:14 PM
At 6/4/2016 9:37:01 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 6/4/2016 9:27:11 PM, BrendanD19 wrote:

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

Shoot! We've been exposed! Quick, everyone to your taqiyya stations!

lol
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:40:48 PM
At 6/4/2016 3:37:35 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

You haven't read the Quran. Neither have any of the rabidly anti-Muslim morons. Just as rabidly anti-Christian atheists haven't read the bible. They both go to sites which compile 'scary quotes', read them, and then go around telling people to read a book which they haven't read.

http://dhgcoy5cdtew0.cloudfront.net...
BrendanD19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:43:05 PM

1) Can I see a source for the 4,500 Islamists? Because I cannot find a source for that anywhere. And If you are referring to Germany, it actually was Conservatives that welcomed all the refugees into the country, the German government is led by the Conservative CDU/CSU.
2) I think that people advocating for Syrian Refugees to come to the US really care about the religion. The fact remains they are mostly Muslim because the country of Syria is mostly Muslim.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 10:58:01 PM

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

In general, I am a liberal but I am totally against inviting Muslim immigrants. By the way, Bill Maher and a lot of other vocal liberals feel the same way. You should thank them for trying to talk some sense into the other liberals' heads.
bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 12:59:28 AM

No homosexual rights.

This was what most Americans believed 50 years ago.
No women's rights.

See above.
No multiculturism.
I thought Trump supporters hated multiculturalism?

If you believe what Trump supporters say about Islam, how its homophobic, anti-women, and anti-multiculturalism, then you probably think Trump supporters and Muslims would get along!

The U.S. is about to be under Sharia Law.
What ever you say, buddy.
multicultural tollerance...
You just said above that being against multiculturalism was a bad thing.
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:30:10 AM
No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

As if the current US religious right will give it anything different.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 8:33:23 AM
^
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 12:58:14 PM

^This
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
NothingSpecial99
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:26:26 PM

No homosexual rights.

No women's rights.

+1

P
"Check your facts, not your privilege" - Christina Hoff Summers

If you go to jail for Tax Evasion, you're living off of Taxes as a result of not paying Taxes

"Facts don't care about your feelings" - Ben Shapiro