Jump to topic:

debate

Sveirdoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 6:51:02 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
A violent approach towards terrorism is better than a peaceful diplomatic solution... People i need help with that topic, i have to debate with a guy in my class about that and it's my final grade... Oh and by the way I'm opposing that statement.
Bob13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 8:28:09 PM
At 6/4/2016 6:51:02 PM, Sveirdoo wrote:
A violent approach towards terrorism is better than a peaceful diplomatic solution... People i need help with that topic, i have to debate with a guy in my class about that and it's my final grade... Oh and by the way I'm opposing that statement.

Do some research. It always helps.
I don't have a signature. :-)
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:12:30 PM

Violent approaches towards terrorism has created hellholes out of every nations that we've tried this in and has only moved people farther to their cause.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 12:08:43 AM
At 6/4/2016 8:28:09 PM, Bob13 wrote:

Do some research. It always helps.

Well, you're not wrong
Meh!