Jump to topic:

Violence at Trump rallies

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:43:36 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Just recently there has been a record level of violence, including assaults and other forms of barbarism against Trump supporters by illegal immigrants, Mexican nationals/legal immigrants, and Bernie supporters.

Not only has this gotten me to the point where I support Trump without question, but it's gotten me to the point where I would support this man even if he were to throw every one of these people into gas chambers, and would actually support him even more if he did.

These savages should be gunned down in the streets like the worthless cockroaches they are for their crimes and barbarism.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2016 9:54:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com...

Here's a video describing the violence at his rallies.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:01:46 AM
At 6/4/2016 9:43:36 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
Just recently there has been a record level of violence, including assaults and other forms of barbarism against Trump supporters by illegal immigrants, Mexican nationals/legal immigrants, and Bernie supporters.

Not only has this gotten me to the point where I support Trump without question, but it's gotten me to the point where I would support this man even if he were to throw every one of these people into gas chambers, and would actually support him even more if he did.

These savages should be gunned down in the streets like the worthless cockroaches they are for their crimes and barbarism.

So I guess the Founding Fathers should've been gunned down for inciting violence, too?
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:03:58 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:01:46 AM, bhakun wrote:

So I guess the Founding Fathers should've been gunned down for inciting violence, too?

Not necessarily. The Founding Fathers didn't incite violence, they simply stated that when violence by the British or any other group is used against them, then they will fire back, as they did. They declared Independence, Britain had the choice of not attacking them, so they defended as they should have.

On the other hand, the anti Trump protesters have been attacking people and shouting obscenities as them simply for supporting a political candidate, as well as harming property and police cars. It's barbarism.

bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:05:54 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:03:58 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Not necessarily. The Founding Fathers didn't incite violence, they simply stated that when violence by the British or any other group is used against them, then they will fire back, as they did. They declared Independence, Britain had the choice of not attacking them, so they defended as they should have.

On the other hand, the anti Trump protesters have been attacking people and shouting obscenities as them simply for supporting a political candidate, as well as harming property and police cars. It's barbarism.
I'm pretty sure the British did not instigate violence against the Fathers. America was technically British property, so, according to that old "Non-Aggression Principle" that libertarians love, the Americans were unjustified, right? Because property rights?
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:08:33 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:05:54 AM, bhakun wrote:

I'm pretty sure the British did not instigate violence against the Fathers. America was technically British property, so, according to that old "Non-Aggression Principle" that libertarians love, the Americans were unjustified, right? Because property rights?

The NAP can go both ways. Land that is bought and paid for by taking money from the public by force is a breach of the NAP as well, just so you understand.

bhakun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:10:22 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:08:33 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

The NAP can go both ways. Land that is bought and paid for by taking money from the public by force is a breach of the NAP as well, just so you understand.

But wasn't it British property before the Americans got there? You know what, nevermind. The NAP is nothing more than a fantasy.
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:11:52 AM

You call them barbarians and yet you say they should be gunned down. How hypocritical.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:13:31 AM

I strongly disagree that actual Bernie supporters are behind the violence. Clinton's history suggests that her donors paid people to take Bernie signs and attack Trump supporters in an effort to make herself look good.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:13:48 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:10:22 AM, bhakun wrote:
At 6/5/2016 1:08:33 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

But wasn't it British property before the Americans got there? You know what, nevermind. The NAP is nothing more than a fantasy.

No, it was colonial property. The British didn't conquer the colonies, they issued charters for people to found colonies. All they did was give aid in case of attack from natives, and taxed them heavily while refusing to allow them representation in the Parliament.

Also, they didn't own the land itself, they owned the borders surrounding it. The land of the farmers is not owned by the government, so much as it falls in between their borders. Stating that the British were fine in taxing and oppressing the colonists because it was "their land" is forgetting the basic premise of what constitutes government land in the first place.

The non aggression principle isn't a fantasy in the least. It's a very self evident term that simply goes against non aggression. It's unbelievable how one can state that a term and a philosophy is non-existent.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:14:33 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:13:31 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

I strongly disagree that actual Bernie supporters are behind the violence. Clinton's history suggests that her donors paid people to take Bernie signs and attack Trump supporters in an effort to make herself look good.

Not in all cases. There was a group of Bernie supporters that assaulted each other before realizing that they both were on the same side. These people are savages with no brains.

Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:15:50 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:14:33 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Not in all cases. There was a group of Bernie supporters that assaulted each other before realizing that they both were on the same side. These people are savages with no brains.

Vast majority are from Hillary. No it's not Bernie supporters.
http://abcnews.com.co...
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:17:25 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:11:52 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

You call them barbarians and yet you say they should be gunned down. How hypocritical.

Hypocritical? Self-defense is not hypocritical unless you are a sworn pacifist.

The proper answer to vast swathes of savage peoples that assault and attack people for political goals is to kill them, as they are domestic terrorists.

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:18:34 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:15:50 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/5/2016 1:14:33 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Vast majority are from Hillary. No it's not Bernie supporters.
http://abcnews.com.co...

You're right, Bernie fans are too feeble and paper-thin to attack others, especially when they are high half of the time.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:20:15 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:17:25 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

The proper answer to vast swathes of savage peoples that assault and attack people for political goals is to kill them, as they are domestic terrorists.

Self-defense? It's civil violence. Police put them down through arrests. You don't go ahead and shoot them all. This isn't Nazi Germany.

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:22:02 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:20:15 AM, PetersSmith wrote:

Self-defense? It's civil violence. Police put them down through arrests. You don't go ahead and shoot them all. This isn't Nazi Germany.

Oh, no, if they attacked me, I would shoot them, and I implore all those attacked to do so as well. Never said the cops should gun them down, although that would be fun.

PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:23:56 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:22:02 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Oh, no, if they attacked me, I would shoot them, and I implore all those attacked to do so as well. Never said the cops should gun them down, although that would be fun.

Shooting them is not proportional to the crime. That's horrible. You don't kill people for that.

~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

~Abraham Lincoln

bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 1:26:05 AM
At 6/5/2016 1:23:56 AM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 6/5/2016 1:22:02 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:

Shooting them is not proportional to the crime. That's horrible. You don't kill people for that.

Yes you do. Assaulting people for political purposes, especially while being as much of a degenerate as shown in the videos and pictures, is definitely deserving of being shot.