Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Question for #NeverTrump twits

Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2016 6:30:04 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.
Roaches fear the light.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 5:07:28 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
David French, he man who had a "real chance" (haha, #NeverTrump people are so stupid) won't run, and the #NeverTrump twits still won't vote for Darrell Castle (a man who has none of the problems that the #NeverTrump twits claim is the reason the won't vote for Trump).
A1tre
Posts: 223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 5:28:00 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.

That doesn't prove the statement wrong. Trump is not a conservative, he doesn't hold the same values as conservatives. If Darrell Castle got more media coverage I'm sure more people would consider voting for him. But we have a profit-driven media so it's always going to be about Trump. That is why he has high poll numbers.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 5:34:32 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.

I could easily probably find a million men and women that could say what everyone else is thinking, they just don't have a mic.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
vortex86
Posts: 572
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 10:37:49 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 5:28:00 AM, A1tre wrote:
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.

That doesn't prove the statement wrong. Trump is not a conservative, he doesn't hold the same values as conservatives. If Darrell Castle got more media coverage I'm sure more people would consider voting for him. But we have a profit-driven media so it's always going to be about Trump. That is why he has high poll numbers.

I find it hilarious that the left calls Trump far right, and the Right says Trump isn't conservative.
Sam7411
Posts: 959
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 10:51:17 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 10:37:49 AM, vortex86 wrote:
At 6/6/2016 5:28:00 AM, A1tre wrote:
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.

That doesn't prove the statement wrong. Trump is not a conservative, he doesn't hold the same values as conservatives. If Darrell Castle got more media coverage I'm sure more people would consider voting for him. But we have a profit-driven media so it's always going to be about Trump. That is why he has high poll numbers.

I find it hilarious that the left calls Trump far right, and the Right says Trump isn't conservative.

It's because the liberals don't want to admit that they share the same values, and history, and many conservatives don't want to admit that they elected a big government authoritarian candidate. Trumps history has shown he was a liberal. He just changed his values when it was most beneficial, the election.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 5:46:46 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 5:28:00 AM, A1tre wrote:
That doesn't prove the statement wrong. Trump is not a conservative, he doesn't hold the same values as conservatives. If Darrell Castle got more media coverage I'm sure more people would consider voting for him. But we have a profit-driven media so it's always going to be about Trump. That is why he has high poll numbers.

Trump is no less conservative or honest as any modern Republican presidential candidate. In fact, the answer to the OP, why won't the #NeverTrump twits vote for Castle... Castle is a conservative. #NeverTrump twits are Liberals for endless war. That's why they won't vote for Trump, Trump is nowhere as Liberal as they are on the warfare state.

William Kristol, who leads the #NeverTrump movement, could have plugged Castle, getting Castle lots of media coverage.

#NeverTrump twits want Hillary to win (even if they deny it), and on no planet is Hillary more conservative than Trump. Many #NeverTrump twits will vote Gary Johnson of the anti-Liberty Party, a self-described "social liberal" who de facto wants conservatives coerced into supporting abortion, homosexual marriage, and an expanded welfare state.
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:30:53 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/5/2016 6:30:04 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Drumpf is not consistently conservative. You say Drumpf is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.
Roaches fear the light.

Cool, calling people you disagree with roaches.
Meh!
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 3:21:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 12:30:53 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/5/2016 6:30:04 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Drumpf is not consistently conservative. You say Drumpf is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.
Roaches fear the light.

Cool, calling people you disagree with roaches.

Thanks for the bumpspam, troll.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 9:53:37 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 12:30:53 PM, Axonly wrote:
Cool, calling people you disagree with roaches.

If #NeverTrump twits who claim to be conservatives don't want to be compared to roaches hiding from the light, they should come into the light and explain why they're not voting for Darrell Castle, a true conservative of the utmost integrity, and the only conservative on the ballot.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 10:44:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.

It might be that in 220+ years the US has never elected a "third party" POTUS, and they are not twits, but you are. That may be it.
bhakun
Posts: 231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 10:51:37 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
looks at Constitution Party platform
stop gun control, end Common Core
Hey, thats not half bad!
stop amnesty
use troops to protect the states against invasion
eww
marriage is between man and woman
wow, so much liberty! except if you're gay
we reject the idea of man-made global warming
HAHAHAHAHA

what a joke
"We must rapidly begin the shift from a "thing-oriented" society to a "person-oriented" society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered." -MLK Jr
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 11:09:16 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 10:44:52 PM, TBR wrote:
It might be that in 220+ years the US has never elected a "third party" POTUS, and they are not twits, but you are. That may be it.

You're an idiot (sorry for the name calling, but that's the only thing TBR understands).

#NeverTrump twits won't vote for Trump, claiming he's not conservative enough. Their leader, the Jew William "Saddam is going to nuke us!" Kirstol, wanted them to vote for David French, but French declined to run. Many of them will vote for the self-described "social liberal" of the anti-liberty LP party. So, they're willing to vote third-party. I'm just asking, as long as they're voting 3rd-party (or not voting at all), why won't they vote for the only conservative (Castle) on the ballet?

Of course, TBR, idiot, no third party will win. #NeverTrump twits are clearing the way for Hillary to win. They want Hillary to fill Scalia's seat, rather than Trump who has provided a list of good choices -- ditto for every other issue.

Now, TBR, back to my question, why won't they vote for Castle?
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 11:49:06 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 10:51:37 PM, bhakun wrote:
marriage is between man and woman
wow, so much liberty! except if you're gay

Only someone twisted, like Democrat/Liberal, would think government is the source of freedom, and government regulation of their relationships is liberty. Now, why don't those #NeverTrump f@gs vote for the only conservative of the ballot?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 11:52:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 11:09:16 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/7/2016 10:44:52 PM, TBR wrote:
It might be that in 220+ years the US has never elected a "third party" POTUS, and they are not twits, but you are. That may be it.

You're an idiot (sorry for the name calling, but that's the only thing TBR understands).

I don't think you know me well enough to say that last bit the way you have, but if you please.


#NeverTrump twits won't vote for Trump, claiming he's not conservative enough. Their leader, the Jew William "Saddam is going to nuke us!" Kirstol, wanted them to vote for David French, but French declined to run. Many of them will vote for the self-described "social liberal" of the anti-liberty LP party. So, they're willing to vote third-party. I'm just asking, as long as they're voting 3rd-party (or not voting at all), why won't they vote for the only conservative (Castle) on the ballet?

Of course, TBR, idiot, no third party will win. #NeverTrump twits are clearing the way for Hillary to win. They want Hillary to fill Scalia's seat, rather than Trump who has provided a list of good choices -- ditto for every other issue.

Yes. However, a vote for a third party is much more helpful for Clinton then pushing for a contested convention. Regardless, your call of "idiot" to anyone who seems unwilling to spit in the wind with you and vote for the guy who will never win is.. Well lets just say I think you have your name calling gun backwards.


Now, TBR, back to my question, why won't they vote for Castle?

Because he has no chance of winning. Didn't I say this already?
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:08:49 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 11:52:34 PM, TBR wrote:
I don't think you know me well enough to say that last bit the way you have, but if you please.

You called me a twit and implied that I thought a 3rd party could win. Therefor, I know you well enough to impugn your intellect.

Yes. However, a vote for a third party is much more helpful for Clinton then pushing for a contested convention.

The OP asks the question, the #NeverTrump twits, who won't vote for Trump because he's allegedly not conservative enough, why won't they vote for Castle, the only conservative of the ballot?

Now, TBR, back to my question, why won't they vote for Castle?

Because he has no chance of winning. Didn't I say this already?

You're an idiot.
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:15:32 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 12:08:49 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/7/2016 11:52:34 PM, TBR wrote:
I don't think you know me well enough to say that last bit the way you have, but if you please.

You called me a twit and implied that I thought a 3rd party could win. Therefor, I know you well enough to impugn your intellect.

Yes I called you a twit. Twit.


Yes. However, a vote for a third party is much more helpful for Clinton then pushing for a contested convention.

The OP asks the question, the #NeverTrump twits, who won't vote for Trump because he's allegedly not conservative enough, why won't they vote for Castle, the only conservative of the ballot?

Many still want a contested convention. You seem so stuck in "lets drive off a cliff with this third-party guy that will never win" that you are red with misdirected rage.


Now, TBR, back to my question, why won't they vote for Castle?

Because he has no chance of winning. Didn't I say this already?

You're an idiot.

Yea. You want to back the guy who will get 1% of your fellow Americans votes (on a good day) and I am the idiot.

Support the guy, please. Hell, even call me names. All good. When Trump (and... whats his face again?) loose in stunning fashion, no skin off my nose.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:24:07 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 12:15:32 AM, TBR wrote:
Many still want a contested convention. You seem so stuck in "lets drive off a cliff with this third-party guy that will never win" that you are red with misdirected rage.

When your mom dropped you on your head, did she proceed to stomp in your skull until your brains started to ooze out? Whether a third party vote will do anything other than clear the path for Hillary is not the question. The question is for the twits who think they're conservative but WON'T vote for Trump, why won't they vote for Castle?

Support the guy, please. Hell, even call me names. All good. When Trump (and... whats his face again?) loose in stunning fashion, no skin off my nose.

So, you're voting for Hillary?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:27:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 12:24:07 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/8/2016 12:15:32 AM, TBR wrote:
Many still want a contested convention. You seem so stuck in "lets drive off a cliff with this third-party guy that will never win" that you are red with misdirected rage.

When your mom dropped you on your head, did she proceed to stomp in your skull until your brains started to ooze out?

Aren't you pleasant.

Whether a third party vote will do anything other than clear the path for Hillary is not the question.

Right. You are the guy pushing the third-party guy. What is wrong with your logic?

The question is for the twits who think they're conservative but WON'T vote for Trump, why won't they vote for Castle?

Because he will not win. How many times does this have to be said?


Support the guy, please. Hell, even call me names. All good. When Trump (and... whats his face again?) loose in stunning fashion, no skin off my nose.

So, you're voting for Hillary?

Nope. I'm in a safe state, and will sitting out the top of the ticket.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:50:54 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 12:27:58 AM, TBR wrote:
Nope. I'm in a safe state, and will sitting out the top of the ticket.

The question, of those #NeverTrump twits who won't vote for Trump because he's not a conservative, why won't they vote for the only conservative on the ballot, Castle? Your repeated reply, idiot, is that a third party can't win. And, I tell you over and over, that's not the question. And, then you tell me you're not going to vote at all for president, as if is any different from voting 3rd-party (regarding who wins). How are people as stupid as you able to remember to breath? How do you manage to form complete sentences, given your non-functioning gray matter?

The fact is, many #NeverTrump twits will vote for the self-described "social liberal" of the anti-Liberty LP party, who can't win. And, you'll throw away your vote, as well, but not on the social liberal, but just by not voting for any of the above, which also can't win.

As long as your standing (brain-dead zombies can stand, TV tells me) in the voting booth, not voting for Trump and not voting for Hillary, why don't you vote for Castle? No, drooling idiot, Castle won't win, but neither will your "non-of-the-above". At least by voting for Castle, you can register a protest vote, and cast a principled vote for an actual conservative (however principled it can be to get out of Hillary's way).

And, what of those #NeverTrump twits who'll vote for the "social liberal" or who would have voted for David French, why don't they vote for Castle. I already know you're a total idiot, so don't bother reminding me again by pointing out yet again the irrelevant "third parties can't win".
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 1:00:17 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 12:50:54 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/8/2016 12:27:58 AM, TBR wrote:
Nope. I'm in a safe state, and will sitting out the top of the ticket.


The question, of those #NeverTrump twits who won't vote for Trump because he's not a conservative, why won't they vote for the only conservative on the ballot, Castle?

OK, Idiot, do you think Castle will be "on the ballot"? Stop being such a prick, you have little weight and seem to think you are a sumo.

Your repeated reply, idiot, is that a third party can't win. And, I tell you over and over, that's not the question.

Yea it is. They are, some anyway, interested in who will actually be president, not belligerent a$$es like you.

And, then you tell me you're not going to vote at all for president, as if is any different from voting 3rd-party (regarding who wins).

Clinton will win, I have no doubt. I am also 100% sure that my state will be blue regardless how I vote top of the ticket, so I can sit this one out on principal. No need to name call on this count, but you persist.

How are people as stupid as you able to remember to breath?

Breathing is autonomic. A smarter person that you knows that.

How do you manage to form complete sentences, given your non-functioning gray matter?

Just keep it coming - I am sure you are making friends.


The fact is, many #NeverTrump twits will vote for the self-described "social liberal" of the anti-Liberty LP party, who can't win. And, you'll throw away your vote, as well, but not on the social liberal, but just by not voting for any of the above, which also can't win.

As I said. Clinton will win just fine. She lost me for good with her gushing over Nancy Reagan.


As long as your standing (brain-dead zombies can stand, TV tells me) in the voting booth, not voting for Trump and not voting for Hillary, why don't you vote for Castle? No, drooling idiot, Castle won't win, but neither will your "non-of-the-above". At least by voting for Castle, you can register a protest vote, and cast a principled vote for an actual conservative (however principled it can be to get out of Hillary's way).

You want a protest vote, but can't understand MY not voting top of the ticket? Who is the not so bright one in this conversation?


And, what of those #NeverTrump twits who'll vote for the "social liberal" or who would have voted for David French, why don't they vote for Castle. I already know you're a total idiot, so don't bother reminding me again by pointing out yet again the irrelevant "third parties can't win".

Third party candidates can't win.
JurassinJohn
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 9:37:08 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.

I think they're not rallying to him because he has gotten no media coverage and therefore no one knows of him. Most people are to lazy to browse the Internet and find the candidate who's agenda aligns most with their own.
Mr.Wonderful
Posts: 98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 10:00:24 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/5/2016 6:30:04 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/5/2016 6:08:18 PM, Rukado wrote:
You say Trump is not consistently conservative. You say Trump is crude and dishonest. Then, why aren't you rallying to Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party? Here's a consistently conservative, never crude nor dishonest, man. But, he doesn't even exist, as far as you're concerned.
Roaches fear the light.

Quoted for truth.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 1:28:24 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 9:37:08 AM, JurassinJohn wrote:
I think they're not rallying to him because he has gotten no media coverage and therefore no one knows of him. Most people are to lazy to browse the Internet and find the candidate who's agenda aligns most with their own.

#NeverTrump twits are idiots, most of whom know nothing about the Constitution Party. You're right, they're lazy and ignorant, but it's more than that. Witness TBR who tells us he won't vote for Castle even though he knows about Castle and can't give a reason why he won't vote for Castle.

#NeverTrump twits reject Castle, even when they're made aware. #NeverTrump leaders know about Castle, but they ignore him. Their leader, William Kristol was going to try to get David French to run, even though French didn't even have a chance to be on more than a handful of state ballots, even if he agreed to run. Why not Castle who'll be on enough state ballots to theoretically have a chance to win?

It's simple. #NeverTrump leaders, like William Kristol are pro-war Liberals. Kirstol thinks Hillary is the best candidate because she's pro-war. Castle is not liberal and is not pro-war (plus, he's a Christian, which Kristol hates, even though Kristol followers are overwhelmingly Evangelical Christians).

If Trump were pro-war, the #NeverTrump movement would not exist.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 3:14:00 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 1:28:24 PM, Rukado wrote:

If Trump were pro-war, the #NeverTrump movement would not exist.

Pro alot of bad policies the establishment have trained their monkeys to view as necessary, like war on drugs, war all over the globe, government involved in commerce, government involved in all personal risk assessments, government involved in all opportunities to better your life.

You can't tell the difference between left and right establishment anymore when they de facto support the same things and pass the same legislation....
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 3:23:40 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Because the Constitution Party is a joke. They are isolationists and protectionist who also have a dominionist religious streak. It's a more religious Trump. No thanks.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 4:56:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 3:23:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
Because the Constitution Party is a joke. They are isolationists and protectionist who also have a dominionist religious streak. It's a more religious Trump. No thanks.

I bet you must have loved the movie Team America, not as satire, but as an honest affirmation of your political beliefs.
Rukado
Posts: 527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 6:11:34 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 3:23:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
Because the Constitution Party is a joke. They are isolationists and protectionist who also have a dominionist religious streak. It's a more religious Trump. No thanks.

Reading your vague dribbling, "isolationist and protections" is code for the CP party is not pro-war? And, "dominionist religious streak"is stupid too, considering that the CP party is far less interested in imposing Christian or anti-Christian values by force of law than any other party on the ballot (never mind that Christianity is offensive to you).

As utterly stupid as your answer is, I'll still give you a little credit for being the only #NeverTrump twit to give an explanation, even though it's a bullsh!t explanation, as to why you're not voting for the CP. But, what about your #NeverTrump buddies who are voting for the LP? Do you think the LP isn't a joke? Why won't they vote for the CP? What do you think of your leader William "Krist-Killer" Kristol trying to get David French to run (with a "real chance" to win), was that not a joke? Did you for that joke McCain? Do you not have the ability to be embarrassed?
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 6:26:22 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/8/2016 6:11:34 PM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/8/2016 3:23:40 PM, TN05 wrote:
Because the Constitution Party is a joke. They are isolationists and protectionist who also have a dominionist religious streak. It's a more religious Trump. No thanks.

Reading your vague dribbling, "isolationist and protections" is code for the CP party is not pro-war? And, "dominionist religious streak"is stupid too, considering that the CP party is far less interested in imposing Christian or anti-Christian values by force of law than any other party on the ballot (never mind that Christianity is offensive to you).

As utterly stupid as your answer is, I'll still give you a little credit for being the only #NeverTrump twit to give an explanation, even though it's a bullsh!t explanation, as to why you're not voting for the CP. But, what about your #NeverTrump buddies who are voting for the LP? Do you think the LP isn't a joke? Why won't they vote for the CP? What do you think of your leader William "Krist-Killer" Kristol trying to get David French to run (with a "real chance" to win), was that not a joke? Did you for that joke McCain? Do you not have the ability to be embarrassed?

You seem to be a nasty f*ck through-and-through. Not that being a prick disqualifies you from the site, I just wonder about your longevity.