Jump to topic:

Ron Paul was cheated out of the presidency

triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:48:31 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Ron Paul initially had quite a bit of support. However, he had failed to fight the establishment and mainstream media as shown by this video. PEW Research has even proved that Ron Paul was mentioned WAY less often than almost all of the other presidential candidates. By the mainstream media giving Ron Paul very little coverage and making him appear as a radical far-right fascist when it did cover him, the public did not care to support Ron Paul, and instead had gone with the corporate puppet that Mitt Romney was. I highly suggest people to watch the video I have linked to the side of this post, as it exposes just how the media cheated Ron Paul out of the presidency.

Trump on the other hand, has done very well in manipulating the media. While of course he is shown as a crazy far-right fascist in the mainstream media, he has still manipulated it to where people are supporting him since the media gives him so much coverage. But of course, he has faced opposition as a result of the establishment and mainstream media attacking him.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:50:26 PM
At 6/6/2016 4:48:31 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Ron Paul initially had quite a bit of support. However, he had failed to fight the establishment and mainstream media as shown by this video. PEW Research has even proved that Ron Paul was mentioned WAY less often than almost all of the other presidential candidates. By the mainstream media giving Ron Paul very little coverage and making him appear as a radical far-right fascist when it did cover him, the public did not care to support Ron Paul, and instead had gone with the corporate puppet that Mitt Romney was. I highly suggest people to watch the video I have linked to the side of this post, as it exposes just how the media cheated Ron Paul out of the presidency.

Trump on the other hand, has done very well in manipulating the media. While of course he is shown as a crazy far-right fascist in the mainstream media, he has still manipulated it to where people are supporting him since the media gives him so much coverage. But of course, he has faced opposition as a result of the establishment and mainstream media attacking him.

Proof that the media is broken beyond repair, and that they have no cred.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:54:13 PM
At 6/6/2016 4:50:26 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

At least Trump is going to crush the establishment and special interest groups.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 4:57:24 PM
At 6/6/2016 4:54:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Probably more effectively than Bernie could have.
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 5:06:21 PM
At 6/6/2016 4:57:24 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/6/2016 4:54:13 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Probably more effectively than Bernie could have.

With the super delegate system, the establishment is harder to beat in the Democrat Party than it is in the GOP.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 5:57:00 PM
At 6/6/2016 5:06:21 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
With the super delegate system, the establishment is harder to beat in the Democrat Party than it is in the GOP.

The establishment also provides most of the candidate funding, at least as far as hooking up donors with candidates. So, Hillary and Jeb Bush started the races with vastly more money than Sanders and most of the the other candidates. Trump didn't need party money to get the nomination.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:31:58 PM

Drumpf on the other hand, has done very well in manipulating the media. While of course he is shown as a crazy far-right fascist in the mainstream media, he has still manipulated it to where people are supporting him since the media gives him so much coverage. But of course, he has faced opposition as a result of the establishment and mainstream media attacking him.

Interesting post.
Meh!
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:57:32 PM
At 6/7/2016 12:31:58 PM, Axonly wrote:

Drumpf on the other hand, has done very well in manipulating the media. While of course he is shown as a crazy far-right fascist in the mainstream media, he has still manipulated it to where people are supporting him since the media gives him so much coverage. But of course, he has faced opposition as a result of the establishment and mainstream media attacking him.

Interesting post.

Really, renaming "Trump" to "Drumpf?" Please go f*ck off, fellow degenerate.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 5:00:02 PM
At 6/7/2016 4:57:32 PM, triangle.128k wrote:

Interesting post.

We need to report him for spam necroposting.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:42:33 AM

Interesting post.

Oh, that's an app on my laptop, I didn't realize it actively changes words xD.

Cool, I'm a degenerate got having a different opinion
Meh!
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:44:31 AM
At 6/8/2016 12:42:33 AM, Axonly wrote:

Interesting post.

Oh, that's an app on my laptop, I didn't realize it actively changes words xD.

My bad