I am pro-abortion, not just pro-choice:

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 6:06:15 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
An interesting article over at Salon.

Recently, the Daily Kos published an article titled I Am Pro-Choice, Not Pro-Abortion. "Has anyone ever truly been pro-abortion?" one commenter asked.

Uh. Yes. Me. That would be me.

http://www.salon.com...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 8:04:27 PM
Salon articles are typically stupid beyond salvation.

this is no exception.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
ofmega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 8:25:08 PM
When you consider all of the bad things one will experience and bad things one will and this will all be avoided by getting aborted, abortion is the only logical choice.
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 8:54:27 PM
At 6/6/2016 6:06:15 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Recently, the Daily Kos published an article titled I Am Pro-Choice, Not Pro-Abortion. "Has anyone ever truly been pro-abortion?" one commenter asked.

I think overall a alot of people fit in that boat. Many folks don't like the killing of a fetus. Except, they believe in the overall ruling of Roe v Wade.
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 8:56:11 PM
At 6/6/2016 8:04:27 PM, someloser wrote:

this is no exception.

"Judge" Jeanine Pirro on Fox News is far worse then a Salon article. Racism and bigotry is worse then ramblings on the Salon.
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 11:41:23 PM
Liberals like death, not freedom. They're pro-abortion, not pro-choice.

Everyone who obtains an abortion has made a positive commitment to abortion. Everyone who does their best to facilitate abortion (i.e. practically all liberal leaders and voters) are doing more than just protecting legal abortion, they're promoting abortion. The "I'm pro-abortion" is just a rare moment of honesty in the world of liberalism.

If it were about choice, men would have a choice about having children, after conception. If it were about choice, taxpayers wouldn't be forced to pay for abortions. If it were about choice, Catholic pharmacists wouldn't be forced to provide abortion drugs. If it were about choice, it wouldn't involve the murder of another human being.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:15:21 AM
At 6/6/2016 11:41:23 PM, Rukado wrote:
Liberals like death, not freedom. They're pro-abortion, not pro-choice.

Everyone who obtains an abortion has made a positive commitment to abortion. Everyone who does their best to facilitate abortion (i.e. practically all liberal leaders and voters) are doing more than just protecting legal abortion, they're promoting abortion. The "I'm pro-abortion" is just a rare moment of honesty in the world of liberalism.

If it were about choice, men would have a choice about having children, after conception.

Men do make the choice whether or not to have children. Girl friend pregnant, male runs away or insists on abortion.

If it were about choice, taxpayers wouldn't be forced to pay for abortions.

Tax payers don't pay for abortions.

If it were about choice, Catholic pharmacists wouldn't be forced to provide abortion drugs.

If you choose to become a pharmacists a good deal of prescriptions filled will be birth control pills etc. You know that going in, lets not be naive about the situation. Don't become a pharmacists if you have ethical objections.
If it were about choice, it wouldn't involve the murder of another human being.

Okay, here I can see your side, the rest is garbage
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:19:27 AM

Salon is retarded, but yes I have seen good arguments that are not just pro choice but pro abortion and even infanticide
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:21:38 AM
At 6/7/2016 12:19:27 AM, Wylted wrote:

Salon is retarded, but yes I have seen good arguments that are not just pro choice but pro abortion and even infanticide

Salon is definitely a terrible website and Slate is infinitely better.

I thought this would be an interesting discussion on pro-abortion vs. pro-choice.
ThinkBig
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
someloser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 1:01:16 AM
At 6/6/2016 8:56:11 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
At 6/6/2016 8:04:27 PM, someloser wrote:

this is no exception.

"Judge" Jeanine Pirro on Fox News is far worse then a Salon article.
No she's not lol.

Her greatest vice is that of being mildly boring.

Racism and bigotry is worse then ramblings on the Salon.
Not really either.

At least that's informative... about something beyond the author's psycho-political fixations.

As opposed to Salon.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 3:16:24 AM
At 6/7/2016 12:15:21 AM, Peepette wrote:
Men do make the choice whether or not to have children. Girl friend pregnant, male runs away or insists on abortion.

After conception, Liberals only give women a choice, and the man is on the hook for her decision. Liberals are simply liars when they call themselves pro-choice, rather than pro-abortion.

Medicaid is funded by taxpayers, and in a number of states, it covers abortion. The cost of abortion is also tax deductible, which means taxpayers subsidize it.

If you choose to become a pharmacists a good deal of prescriptions filled will be birth control pills etc. You know that going in, lets not be naive about the situation. Don't become a pharmacists if you have ethical objections.

Spoken like a tyrannical maggot, but given that you're a Liberal, you wouldn't be speaking any other way.

Most pharmacists in this country were already in the profession before the government started forcing them to provide drugs that violate their ethical standards.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 3:24:02 AM

I can, and have argued that I have been pro-abortion. The term has been used as an insult, but there is good reason to be willing to accept this as a concept - abortion is preferable - that would sure imply pro-abortion. Further, I think MORE people should be encouraged to have abortions, so yea, I am.
Peepette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 5:41:19 AM
At 6/7/2016 3:16:24 AM, Rukado wrote:
At 6/7/2016 12:15:21 AM, Peepette wrote:

After conception, Liberals only give women a choice, and the man is on the hook for her decision. Liberals are simply liars when they call themselves pro-choice, rather than pro-abortion.

Gee Wiz. Women are damned if they do damned it they don't. Man runs away when girl friend gets pregnant, leaves her to fend for herself. Or told to have abortion because man does not want to pay child support. She's in the wrong from either end. Man takes no responsibility what so ever. An old saying amongst some conservative misogynist. A woman is a sl#t for having sex if she gets pregnant. A man does what a man does, another notch in the belt, taking no responsibility.

Medicaid is funded by taxpayers, and in a number of states, it covers abortion. The cost of abortion is also tax deductible, which means taxpayers subsidize it.

Get your facts straight, for the states who do fund it - it is only if medically necessary to save the woman's life or in case of incest or rape. http://kff.org...

My mortgage is tax deductible, are the tax payers subsidizing me?

Spoken like a tyrannical maggot, but given that you're a Liberal, you wouldn't be speaking any other way.

Name calling under the pretense of righteous indignation. I didn't state that I was pro or con on the issue, only you were spouting garbage.

Most pharmacists in this country were already in the profession before the government started forcing them to provide drugs that violate their ethical standards.

The pill has been on the market since 1962. Catholics were against it then as now. Most pharmacist of that era are in retirement. Anyone seeking to be in this profession after this time is aware of the pill and the prospects for new drugs. Denying a prescription is akin to a doctor refusing to help a homosexual with the flu because he/she feels homosexuality is ethically wrong. Like doctors who take the Hippocratic oath, pharmacists do the same. http://www.pharmacist.com.... It's not a liberal stance only a common sense. Would a vegan choose to work in a slaughter house then refuse to kill cows because it was against his ethics?
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:42:33 PM

Odd.
Meh!