Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Hillary Clinton Foregin policy speech

twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 11:27:38 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 8:50:00 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Discuss

lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & Kim Jon Un.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2016 11:41:32 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 8:50:00 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Discuss

Hillary is a war-hawk, even more so than any Republican we've seen. Her foreign policy is as peaceful as WWII.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
Lsumichiganfan
Posts: 267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:08:58 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 11:27:38 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/6/2016 8:50:00 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Discuss

lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & Kim Jon Un.

+1
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:22:34 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 11:27:38 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & Kim Jon Un.
you're obviously not familiar with her track record on the issue.

and Trump never praised KJU
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:27:47 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 12:22:34 AM, someloser wrote:
At 6/6/2016 11:27:38 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & Kim Jon Un.
you're obviously not familiar with her track record on the issue.

and Trump never praised KJU

yes he did
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:37:50 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 11:27:38 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & Kim Jon Un.

No need to watch the speech. You already got the gist of it:
(1) mischaracterizing Trump's foreign policy for cheap laughs, and
(2) assuming that her "experience" automatically makes her competent.
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:56:59 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 12:27:47 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/7/2016 12:22:34 AM, someloser wrote:
At 6/6/2016 11:27:38 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & Kim Jon Un.
you're obviously not familiar with her track record on the issue.

and Trump never praised KJU

yes he did
No he didn't.

he said one had to "give him credit". that's it

people credit "dictators" for their accomplishments all the time (Hitler's use of propaganda, for example). that's not praise.

but it is to the media. and intelligentsia wannabes who lap up the kool-aid.

that is, if they perform the mental gymnastics necessary.

Trump knows this. which is why he exploits it every other day to keep his name in the headlines.

free of charge to him, of course.

you'd think they would've caught on by now.

but getting journalists to think like people as opposed to journalists (i.e. use their brains) is seemingly impossible.

so they play his game.
like clockwork.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
someloser
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 1:04:54 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
meant to put "credit", not "dictators", in spook quotes.

chide me for that tc.
Ego sum qui sum. Deus lo vult.

"America is ungovernable; those who served the revolution have plowed the sea." - Simon Bolivar

"A healthy nation is as unconscious of its nationality as a healthy man of his bones. But if you break a nation's nationality it will think of nothing else but getting it set again." - George Bernard Shaw
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 1:21:33 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 1:04:54 AM, someloser wrote:
meant to put "credit", not "dictators", in spook quotes.

chide me for that tc.

https://cdn.meme.am...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 6:48:55 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/6/2016 11:41:32 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/6/2016 8:50:00 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Discuss

Hillary is a war-hawk, even more so than any Republican we've seen. Her foreign policy is as peaceful as WWII.

She'll also keep flip-flopping on foreign policy to whatever is popular at the moment. Who knows what her foreign policy truly is?
Axonly
Posts: 1,802
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 12:44:04 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 6/7/2016 1:21:33 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 6/7/2016 1:04:54 AM, someloser wrote:
meant to put "credit", not "dictators", in spook quotes.

chide me for that tc.

https://cdn.meme.am...

Laughed more than I am proud to admit.
Meh!
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 3:19:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/7/2016 12:44:04 PM, Axonly wrote:
At 6/7/2016 1:21:33 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 6/7/2016 1:04:54 AM, someloser wrote:
meant to put "credit", not "dictators", in spook quotes.

chide me for that tc.

https://cdn.meme.am...

Laughed more than I am proud to admit.
Thanks for the bumpspam troll.
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 10:31:45 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/7/2016 6:48:55 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 6/6/2016 11:41:32 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/6/2016 8:50:00 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Discuss

Hillary is a war-hawk, even more so than any Republican we've seen. Her foreign policy is as peaceful as WWII.

She'll also keep flip-flopping on foreign policy to whatever is popular at the moment. Who knows what her foreign policy truly is?

Giving guns to Arabs and then saying she is a feminist... a feminist that accepts millions from people that hold women to be far lower than men.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 1:14:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/7/2016 12:56:59 AM, someloser wrote:
At 6/7/2016 12:27:47 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/7/2016 12:22:34 AM, someloser wrote:
At 6/6/2016 11:27:38 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & Kim Jon Un.
you're obviously not familiar with her track record on the issue.

and Trump never praised KJU

yes he did
No he didn't.

he said one had to "give him credit". that's it

people credit "dictators" for their accomplishments all the time (Hitler's use of propaganda, for example). that's not praise.

but it is to the media. and intelligentsia wannabes who lap up the kool-aid.

that is, if they perform the mental gymnastics necessary.

Trump knows this. which is why he exploits it every other day to keep his name in the headlines.

free of charge to him, of course.

you'd think they would've caught on by now.

but getting journalists to think like people as opposed to journalists (i.e. use their brains) is seemingly impossible.

so they play his game.
like clockwork.

You gotta give him credit."

Giving credit and praising are pretty much synonyms.

The President has no business giving credit to Kim for taking over the country and killing his uncle.

""How many young guys -- he was like 26 or 25 when his father died -- take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden ... he goes in, he takes over, and he"s the boss," Trump said. "It's incredible. He wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one."
http://abcnews.go.com...

My opinion on Hillary's foreigh policy speech is still the same...

lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & giving credit Kim Jon Un.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 1:17:29 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/7/2016 12:37:50 AM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/6/2016 11:27:38 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
lol I did not watch it yet, but I am sure her plan is better than withdrawing from NATO, letting Saudi Barbaria get nukes, and praising Putin & Kim Jon Un.

No need to watch the speech. You already got the gist of it:
(1) mischaracterizing Trump's foreign policy for cheap laughs, and

Trump said all those things. I am not mis-characterizing him. Drumpf creates his own cheap laughs.

(2) assuming that her "experience" automatically makes her competent.

There are many many many people without experience that are better than Trump. I do no think Clinton is competent at all. I just think she is way better than Trump.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 3:46:58 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/8/2016 1:17:29 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/7/2016 12:37:50 AM, Romanii wrote:
No need to watch the speech. You already got the gist of it:
(1) mischaracterizing Trump's foreign policy for cheap laughs, and
Trump said all those things. I am not mis-characterizing him. Drumpf creates his own cheap laughs.
No, he didn't. You seem to have even worse English comprehension skills than the average anti-Trumper.

(2) assuming that her "experience" automatically makes her competent.
There are many many many people without experience that are better than Trump. I do no think Clinton is competent at all. I just think she is way better than Trump.
You have no basis for saying so, given that you have no clue what Trump's foreign policy is.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 5:00:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/8/2016 1:17:29 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

There are many many many people without experience that are better than Trump. I do no think Clinton is competent at all. I just think she is way better than Trump.

Perhaps better for Canada.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2016 10:38:28 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/8/2016 3:46:58 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/8/2016 1:17:29 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/7/2016 12:37:50 AM, Romanii wrote:
No need to watch the speech. You already got the gist of it:
(1) mischaracterizing Trump's foreign policy for cheap laughs, and
Trump said all those things. I am not mis-characterizing him. Drumpf creates his own cheap laughs.

No, he didn't. You seem to have even worse English comprehension skills than the average anti-Trumper.

As I pointed out below, he definitely said all those things. I am not mischaracterizing.

"the world would be better off if South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons"

http://www.breitbart.com...

"Trump said that U.S. involvement in NATO may need to be significantly diminished in the coming years, breaking with nearly seven decades of consensus in Washington."

Republican presidential front-runner returned the compliments, hailing Putin as a "leader" and pointing to his high favorability numbers in Russia.

"Donald Trump on Friday praised Vladimir Putin and appeared to defend the autocratic Russian president when pressed about his alleged killing of journalists and political opponents critical of his rule."

http://www.cnn.com...

"you have to give him credit. How many young guys " he was like 26 or 25 when his father died " take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden " you know, it"s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? Even though it is a culture and it"s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, and he"s the boss. It"s incredible. He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one. I mean, this guy doesn"t play games."

http://www.factcheck.org...

(2) assuming that her "experience" automatically makes her competent.
There are many many many people without experience that are better than Trump. I do no think Clinton is competent at all. I just think she is way better than Trump.
You have no basis for saying so, given that you have no clue what Trump's foreign policy is.

As I pointed out, Trump said all the things I mentioned. So, I guess it is you who has o idea of Trump's policy.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2016 2:56:52 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/9/2016 10:38:28 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
"the world would be better off if South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons"
http://www.breitbart.com...

He said we should consider arming Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia depending on how the nuclear situation with rogue actors like Iran and North Korea develops over the course of the next several years. What's so unreasonable about that ?

"Trump said that U.S. involvement in NATO may need to be significantly diminished in the coming years, breaking with nearly seven decades of consensus in Washington."

Scaling back involvement in NATO =/= withdrawing from NATO
Learn to read... there's nothing wrong with requesting that our allies contribute more to that alliance.

Republican presidential front-runner returned the compliments, hailing Putin as a "leader" and pointing to his high favorability numbers in Russia.
"Donald Trump on Friday praised Vladimir Putin and appeared to defend the autocratic Russian president when pressed about his alleged killing of journalists and political opponents critical of his rule."
http://www.cnn.com...

There's no evidence that Putin had critical journalists murdered, and that's an objective fact. http://www.politifact.com...

"you have to give him credit. How many young guys " he was like 26 or 25 when his father died " take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden " you know, it"s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? Even though it is a culture and it"s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, and he"s the boss. It"s incredible. He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one. I mean, this guy doesn"t play games."
http://www.factcheck.org...

He observed that Kim's single-handed takeover of North Korea is an impressive accomplishment. That's not the same thing as endorsing Kim's methods. Again, your reading comprehension issues are showing.
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 12:14:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 2:56:52 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/9/2016 10:38:28 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
"the world would be better off if South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons"
http://www.breitbart.com...

He said we should consider arming Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia depending on how the nuclear situation with rogue actors like Iran and North Korea develops over the course of the next several years. What's so unreasonable about that ?

"Trump said that U.S. involvement in NATO may need to be significantly diminished in the coming years, breaking with nearly seven decades of consensus in Washington."

Scaling back involvement in NATO =/= withdrawing from NATO
Learn to read... there's nothing wrong with requesting that our allies contribute more to that alliance.

Republican presidential front-runner returned the compliments, hailing Putin as a "leader" and pointing to his high favorability numbers in Russia.
"Donald Trump on Friday praised Vladimir Putin and appeared to defend the autocratic Russian president when pressed about his alleged killing of journalists and political opponents critical of his rule."
http://www.cnn.com...

There's no evidence that Putin had critical journalists murdered, and that's an objective fact. http://www.politifact.com...

"you have to give him credit. How many young guys " he was like 26 or 25 when his father died " take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden " you know, it"s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? Even though it is a culture and it"s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, and he"s the boss. It"s incredible. He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one. I mean, this guy doesn"t play games."
http://www.factcheck.org...

He observed that Kim's single-handed takeover of North Korea is an impressive accomplishment. That's not the same thing as endorsing Kim's methods. Again, your reading comprehension issues are showing.

I never said that Trump wants to completely withdraw from NATO. Trump does say he wants to significantly withdraw.

You agree that Trump said that Saudi Arabia should get nukes?

Really? You don't think the Russian government has not killed any journalists? Of course there is no proof, as the government is responsible for collecting proof and the government killed them.

The leader of the free world should not be saying the Kim's take over was impressive. It was not. Risking his life to stand up against his father's regime for freedom would be impressive, not living in luxury while his people starve.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 1:54:59 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/14/2016 2:56:52 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/9/2016 10:38:28 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
"the world would be better off if South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons"
http://www.breitbart.com...

He said we should consider arming Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia depending on how the nuclear situation with rogue actors like Iran and North Korea develops over the course of the next several years. What's so unreasonable about that ?

Overconfident retards who know about as much about Saudi geopolitics as the average third grader will of course go 'hur dur, it's dumb to give those dirty a-rabs nukes'. But a lot of interesting things are going on in the peninsula, particularly regarding the general model of the monarchy, and proxy conflicts with Iran. When Iran does get nukes, giving them to Saudi Arabia should definitely be taken under consideration. The alternative would be make the current conflict look like a sandbox slap-fight.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:04:04 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 12:14:31 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
At 6/14/2016 2:56:52 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/9/2016 10:38:28 PM, twocupcakes wrote:
"the world would be better off if South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons"
http://www.breitbart.com...

He said we should consider arming Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia depending on how the nuclear situation with rogue actors like Iran and North Korea develops over the course of the next several years. What's so unreasonable about that ?



"Trump said that U.S. involvement in NATO may need to be significantly diminished in the coming years, breaking with nearly seven decades of consensus in Washington."

Scaling back involvement in NATO =/= withdrawing from NATO
Learn to read... there's nothing wrong with requesting that our allies contribute more to that alliance.

Republican presidential front-runner returned the compliments, hailing Putin as a "leader" and pointing to his high favorability numbers in Russia.
"Donald Trump on Friday praised Vladimir Putin and appeared to defend the autocratic Russian president when pressed about his alleged killing of journalists and political opponents critical of his rule."
http://www.cnn.com...

There's no evidence that Putin had critical journalists murdered, and that's an objective fact. http://www.politifact.com...

"you have to give him credit. How many young guys " he was like 26 or 25 when his father died " take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden " you know, it"s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that? Even though it is a culture and it"s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, and he"s the boss. It"s incredible. He wiped out the uncle. He wiped out this one, that one. I mean, this guy doesn"t play games."
http://www.factcheck.org...

He observed that Kim's single-handed takeover of North Korea is an impressive accomplishment. That's not the same thing as endorsing Kim's methods. Again, your reading comprehension issues are showing.

The leader of the free world should not be saying the Kim's take over was impressive. It was not. Risking his life to stand up against his father's regime for freedom would be impressive, not living in luxury while his people starve.

Competence is generally considered impressive. Underestimating your enemies is also incredibly stupid. If we hadn't underestimated Saddam, Al Qaeda, and ISIS, the Middle East probably wouldn't be an absolutely crapshoot. Maybe if we elected someone who found al-Baghdadi 'impressive' we would have been more wary of being manipulated during the Arab spring.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:16:10 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/6/2016 11:41:32 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/6/2016 8:50:00 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Discuss

Hillary is a war-hawk, even more so than any Republican we've seen. Her foreign policy is as peaceful as WWII.

You misspelled "Killery" or "Hitlery"
bballcrook21
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:25:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 2:16:10 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/6/2016 11:41:32 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/6/2016 8:50:00 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Discuss

Killary is a war-hawk, even more so than any Republican we've seen. Her foreign policy is as peaceful as WWII.

You misspelled "Killery" or "Hitlery"

Fixed
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
TheChristian
Posts: 1,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 2:55:52 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 2:25:35 AM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/15/2016 2:16:10 AM, TheChristian wrote:
At 6/6/2016 11:41:32 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:
At 6/6/2016 8:50:00 PM, Lsumichiganfan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...
Discuss

Killary is a war-hawk, even more so than any Republican we've seen. Her foreign policy is as peaceful as WWII.

You misspelled "Killery" or "Hitlery"

Fixed

Perfect!
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2016 5:34:06 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/15/2016 12:14:31 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I never said that Trump wants to completely withdraw from NATO. Trump does say he wants to significantly withdraw.
He wants our allies to contribute their fair share. Nothing wrong with that.

You agree that Trump said that Saudi Arabia should get nukes?
No. Let me repeat exactly what I said, since you chose to skip over it the first time: "He said we should *consider* arming Japan, South Korea, and Saudi Arabia, depending on how the nuclear situation with rogue actors like Iran and North Korea develops over the course of the next several years. What's so unreasonable about that?"

Really? You don't think the Russian government has not killed any journalists? Of course there is no proof, as the government is responsible for collecting proof and the government killed them.
Why are you automatically presuming that Putin is guilty? The general rule is "innocent until proven guilty." Trump was simply citing the objective fact that there is zero incriminating evidence against Putin.

The leader of the free world should not be saying the Kim's take over was impressive. It was not. Risking his life to stand up against his father's regime for freedom would be impressive, not living in luxury while his people starve.
I'll just refer you to Skep's response... he said it way better than I could.