Jump to topic:

Trump needs white male judge.

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:31:28 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
I guess since the Indiana born judge who is on the Trump University has Mexican ancestors he is incapable of a fair trial.

Also note the fact that African Americans overwhelming support Democrats back judge can not remain impartial.

Something like 70% of women have unfavorable view of Trump, so a woman judge can not be impartial.

Who does that leave?

I find it hilarious that loyal republicans who supported Trump have to rebuke his madness. The circus continues.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 4:39:46 PM
At 6/7/2016 4:31:28 PM, slo1 wrote:
I guess since the Indiana born judge who is on the Trump University has Mexican ancestors he is incapable of a fair trial.

Also note the fact that African Americans overwhelming support Democrats back judge can not remain impartial.

Something like 70% of women have unfavorable view of Trump, so a woman judge can not be impartial.

Who does that leave?

I find it hilarious that loyal republicans who supported Trump have to rebuke his madness. The circus continues.

Hopefully this example will be the permanent death of all racial and ethnic and gender quotas in public office.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 5:04:38 PM

Who does that leave?

However, Trumps own attorney seems to be OK with the judge:

https://www.yahoo.com...

I guess it's par for the course where the duality of Trump's stances are concerned...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 5:28:22 PM

Who does that leave?

Senior United States Circuit Judge Maryanne Trump Barry

Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 5:57:32 PM

Obama appointed this judge, and Democrats look for activist Hispanic judges who favor Hispanics and disfavor whites, racist black judges who favor blacks, etc.

And, yes, white men make the best judges. Our culture doesn't groom whites to be racist in favor of whites, but Hispanics are groomed to be racist in favor of Hispanics. Nor do unqualified white men get free passes in school and judicial appointments, unlike non-whites.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:15:42 PM
At 6/7/2016 5:57:32 PM, Rukado wrote:

Obama appointed this judge, and Democrats look for activist Hispanic judges who favor Hispanics and disfavor whites, racist black judges who favor blacks, etc.

And, yes, white men make the best judges. Our culture doesn't groom whites to be racist in favor of whites, but Hispanics are groomed to be racist in favor of Hispanics. Nor do unqualified white men get free passes in school and judicial appointments, unlike non-whites.

You just gave a classic profile of those who support Trump. For all those who bemoan the word "racist", please defend Rukado and tell us why he is not racist.
Rukado
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:22:05 PM
At 6/7/2016 7:15:42 PM, slo1 wrote:
You just gave a classic profile of those who support Trump. For all those who bemoan the word "racist", please defend Rukado and tell us why he is not racist.

Obama is racist and when anyone notice Democrat/Liberals yell "yuze wasist". You just give the classic profile of a Liberal who projects his racism onto others.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:26:28 PM
At 6/7/2016 7:22:05 PM, Rukado wrote:

Obama is racist and when anyone notice Democrat/Liberals yell "yuze wasist". You just give the classic profile of a Liberal who projects his racism onto others.

Let me call the waaaambulance.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:28:00 PM
At 6/7/2016 5:04:38 PM, Fly wrote:

Who does that leave?

I guess it's par for the course where the duality of Trump's stances are concerned...

Proof that this is yet another stunt by Trump to deny Clinton press coverage.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:49:16 PM
At 6/7/2016 7:28:00 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Who does that leave?

It might be, but Trump has to know he is in general season. The bottom of the barrel he has collected support from are all on-board. He needs to branch out. Can he?
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:52:02 PM

Who does that leave?

This brings up the question: what does Trump do or say that isn't merely a publicity stunt of some kind?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 7:55:17 PM

Sorry what has he saod that was untrue. Liberals push a collectivist attitude on minorities, while whites have an indivualistic attitude pushed on them.

It is plainly obvious and to suggest that it is racist to point out racism, is absurd. He backed ip his opinion with premises, yours was just a bare assertion
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:03:14 PM
At 6/7/2016 7:52:02 PM, Fly wrote:

Who does that leave?

This brings up the question: what does Trump do or say that isn't merely a publicity stunt of some kind?

That's how you win elections.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:05:35 PM
At 6/7/2016 7:49:16 PM, TBR wrote:

Who does that leave?

It might be, but Trump has to know he is in general season. The bottom of the barrel he has collected support from are all on-board. He needs to branch out. Can he?

Youre missing the grand plan. Trump absolutely needs Bernie to go in strong to his convention. Trump will do anything and everything to keep Hillary off the radar until then.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:11:27 PM
At 6/7/2016 8:03:14 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/7/2016 7:52:02 PM, Fly wrote:

Who does that leave?

That's how you win elections.

Rather it's how reality TV gets ratings. Even IF he is elected, leading our nation is not merely a publicity stunt.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:17:28 PM
At 6/7/2016 8:11:27 PM, Fly wrote:

Rather it's how reality TV gets ratings. Even IF he is elected, leading our nation is not merely a publicity stunt.

Wishful thinking.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:19:22 PM
At 6/7/2016 7:55:17 PM, Wylted wrote:

Sorry what has he saod that was untrue. Liberals push a collectivist attitude on minorities, while whites have an indivualistic attitude pushed on them.

It is plainly obvious and to suggest that it is racist to point out racism, is absurd. He backed ip his opinion with premises, yours was just a bare assertion

Whites make the best judges? Ok
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:21:30 PM
At 6/7/2016 8:19:22 PM, slo1 wrote:

Yep, just ignpre the argument and throw out red herrings. No wonder you suck at debating
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:27:48 PM

Who does that leave?

You keep commenting how everything is in Trump's plan. I guess the infomerciial quality ad during CNN last night begging for money was the plan too. Could he hire a technical school graduate for f's sake? It was like something I would do. It was terrible.

After seeing that I have come to conclude he is incapable of running a campaign and the Trump is a one man show.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:29:54 PM
At 6/7/2016 8:27:48 PM, slo1 wrote:

You keep commenting how everything is in Trump's plan. I guess the infomercial quality ad during CNN last night begging for money was the plan too. Could he hire a technical school graduate for f's sake? It was like something I would do. It was terrible.

After seeing that I have come to conclude he is incapable of running a campaign and the Trump is a one man show.

He doesn't have to be awesome. He just has to be better.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:30:27 PM
At 6/7/2016 8:27:48 PM, slo1 wrote:

Who does that leave?

You keep commenting how everything is in Trump's plan. I guess the infomerciial quality ad during CNN last night begging for money was the plan too. Could he hire a technical school graduate for f's sake? It was like something I would do. It was terrible.

I'll have to double checknow that it wasn't a superpaq. If it was ill have to apologize to Trump. If it was his campaign they need to be shot.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 8:30:31 PM
At 6/7/2016 8:17:28 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 6/7/2016 8:11:27 PM, Fly wrote:

Wishful thinking.

Response: likewise.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 9:10:04 PM
At 6/7/2016 8:21:30 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/7/2016 8:19:22 PM, slo1 wrote:

Yep, just ignpre the argument and throw out red herrings. No wonder you suck at debating

What argument? Do you stand or not stand by the statement that whites make the best judges?
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 9:31:39 PM

Who does that leave?

lol Trump whines because he needs a white male judge. This guy is so thin skinned. All he does is play the white man's victim card.

Imagine the uproar if Obama said he needed a black judge.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 10:00:33 PM
What argument? Do you stand or not stand by the statement that whites make the best judges?

All I said is he provided premises for his argument and you neuther attacked them nor offered a coubter argument. Which leads me to believe you are repressibg hour racism, otherwise you would have easily been able to attack his premises.

You would have lost to him in a debate based on what he said and your responses
sedevacantist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2016 10:28:05 PM

It does not matter where the judge was born. What matters is his association. The judge is associated with the California La Raza Lawyers Association. "La raza" has the following meaning according to Wikipedia:
"The Spanish term La Raza translates as 'the Race', Spanish raza having the meaning of 'race, ethnicity; breed, strain, lineage'. The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America." As well, the mission statement of the organization is "to promote the interests of the Latino communities throughout the state and the professional interests of the membership." However, it has been reported that this organization has led to "thousands of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions." [1]

Given that Trump is directly opposing the interest of Latino politicians (i.e. Mexico), his reception among liberal Latinos will not and has not been well received. Consider his most recent "protest" (I use the term "protest" lightly here, as it was more a suppression of free speech than anything). The Washington Post stated the following:
"According to the San Jose Mercury News, many of the protesters were Latinos from East San Jose opposed to what they saw as racism from the GOP candidate." [2]

Was it not Sonia Sotomayor (a Hispanic Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States) who said the following:
"'Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences,' she said, for jurists who are women and nonwhite, 'our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.'" [3]

[1] http://humanevents.com...
[2] https://www.washingtonpost.com...
[3] http://www.nytimes.com...
"Reveal to the faithful the wolves which are demolishing the Lord's vineyard."
- Pope Clement XIII, Encyclical Christianae Reipublicae, 1766
ofmega
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 12:14:51 AM
The Ideal judge has no reason to give a guilty verdict except for the defendant actually did what he is accused of doing.
If you have a Mexican-American judge and there is a guilty verdict, people will say that Trump pissed off the Mexicans because he says things about them that are politically incorrect, and the result is the Mexican judge gave him the guilty verdict to retaliate.
The truth is Mr. Trump thinks the illegal aliens are welcome to stay in our country, as long as they obey our laws.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 2:20:25 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/7/2016 10:28:05 PM, sedevacantist wrote:

It does not matter where the judge was born. What matters is his association. The judge is associated with the California La Raza Lawyers Association. "La raza" has the following meaning according to Wikipedia:
"The Spanish term La Raza translates as 'the Race', Spanish raza having the meaning of 'race, ethnicity; breed, strain, lineage'. The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America." As well, the mission statement of the organization is "to promote the interests of the Latino communities throughout the state and the professional interests of the membership." However, it has been reported that this organization has led to "thousands of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions." [1]

Given that Trump is directly opposing the interest of Latino politicians (i.e. Mexico), his reception among liberal Latinos will not and has not been well received. Consider his most recent "protest" (I use the term "protest" lightly here, as it was more a suppression of free speech than anything). The Washington Post stated the following:
"According to the San Jose Mercury News, many of the protesters were Latinos from East San Jose opposed to what they saw as racism from the GOP candidate." [2]

Was it not Sonia Sotomayor (a Hispanic Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States) who said the following:
"'Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences,' she said, for jurists who are women and nonwhite, 'our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.'" [3]

[1] http://humanevents.com...
[2] https://www.washingtonpost.com...
[3] http://www.nytimes.com...

Unfortunately the LA Raza organization you and your article bring up is not one in the same as the LA Raza lawyer association he belongs to.

I'll let you pass since relying on unsubstantiated rightwing news outlets for information is shaky at best.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 2:23:12 AM
At 6/7/2016 10:00:33 PM, Wylted wrote:

All I said is he provided premises for his argument and you neuther attacked them nor offered a coubter argument. Which leads me to believe you are repressibg hour racism, otherwise you would have easily been able to attack his premises.

You would have lost to him in a debate based on what he said and your responses

If you read closely I asked Trump apologists such as your self to convince me that Radkus statement that whites make the best judges is not racist. You obviously have not taken up such challenge. Either take the challenge or step back.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2016 2:29:46 AM
At 6/7/2016 9:31:39 PM, twocupcakes wrote:

Who does that leave?

lol Trump whines because he needs a white male judge. This guy is so thin skinned. All he does is play the white man's victim card.

Imagine the uproar if Obama said he needed a black judge.

Good point. It is clear that this radical conservative movement to get whites to believe that they are more discriminated against than Blacks, Hispanic a, etc has clearly taken hold. It is quite sad.

Rich white men need white judges but blacks who get longer sentences for the same crime by white judges is fine. We are really headed down a dark path as more people sign up for that narrative.